Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Chen Kenichi posted:

I believe this is the second time this year that I had the second highest score in a week and lost, and lost a third highest one as well.

FANTASY FOOTBALL YO

Back to back weeks for me too buddy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Good lord JPP

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
Hey ParmesanBasil, I'ma need you to close this one out. Kthx

dewey7788
Oct 10, 2004

Don't Toews me bro!
All kneel before Khalil Mack.

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
Don't want to jinx myself here but it does feel nice to be looking at having a decisive win against a ~+30 line going into MNF, after I spent Thursday lamenting my luck in fielding my best possible lineup yet of any week this season against the highest scoring team in the league. (also the 4th place high score that started my extensive train wreck of a season in week 1) :feelsgood:

Sorry whoever Pillsbury Throwboys' team is but this might mean no chance at promotion for you this year, idk though.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Tier A: I'm selling one or more of Emmanuel Sanders, Tyreek Hill and Rishard Matthews in exchange for an RB. Let's wheel and deal one last time before the deadline, boys!

dewey7788
Oct 10, 2004

Don't Toews me bro!
Pretty awesome that both of my 6-5 comrades are gonna lose.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

HiroProtagonist posted:

Don't want to jinx myself here but it does feel nice to be looking at having a decisive win against a ~+30 line going into MNF, after I spent Thursday lamenting my luck in fielding my best possible lineup yet of any week this season against the highest scoring team in the league. (also the 4th place high score that started my extensive train wreck of a season in week 1) :feelsgood:

Sorry whoever Pillsbury Throwboys' team is but this might mean no chance at promotion for you this year, idk though.

That's me, but hey, poo poo happens. The back end of the season has been weird. Every team I play goes bonkers. Highest points for, 3rd highest points against. I thought promotion was based upon place and not record? Either way, eh.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

At least my team seems to be gunning for a top pick :eng99:

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

dewey7788 posted:

Pretty awesome that both of my 6-5 comrades are gonna lose.

Feel free to send me a fruitcake or something

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
*waits for zero to demand a recount/stat correction*

Yup as of right now I win by 0.1 points :toot:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
I thought my win was a nail-biter :stare:

Unless Parm's D finds 3.5 tackles when stats get corrected I should have just locked up a 1st-round bye :toot:

Just in time for DeMarco's bye thank god

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I don't know which seed I'm going to get, but I know that I'm going to play zeroordie in the semifinal and I'm going to lose by a million points

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

e: quote is not edit, too lazy to fix

It turns out my much lamented week 1 loss might actually save all our asses. If I won that game, bobby2times is 5-7 and on the outside looking in, but now there's the 3-way tie for 5/6 between he, Zypher, and zero at 6-6.

A win for b2t against Boywunda and a win for Zypher would knock out zero with a loss to Parm Basil.

Who is Zypher playing this week??

ME.

I AM THE ALPHA I AM THE OMEGA I AM ALL THAT WAS AND WILL BE

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
This is the best I've ever done but it won't matter since everyone is 8-4 :(

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Chen Kenichi posted:

*waits for zero to demand a recount/stat correction*

Yup as of right now I win by 0.1 points :toot:

And as of right now I got corrected into a 1.9 point loss :( ESPN jerks changing scores.

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

Teemu Pokemon posted:

I don't know which seed I'm going to get, but I know that I'm going to play zeroordie in the semifinal and I'm going to lose by a million points

Have you seen my team play? I just hit .500 for the first time this entire season. I've just repeatedly had bad luck with people doing nothing for me and random losers going off on other teams. For example, I nearly lost this week by .1 and had a mental breakdown...

Chen Kenichi posted:

And as of right now I got corrected into a 1.9 point loss :( ESPN jerks changing scores.

:slick:

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I just tallied up the weekly average scores what I would assume would be your best lineup and got 140 points. I did mine and got 154. That 14 point difference is not enough to let me sleep at night when there's Brady/Brown/OBJ/Gronk involved.

Team Of Destiny

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

poo poo. Need to win this week AND have jabro and darkspider lose to avoid relegation.

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
MEANWHILE IN THE GUTTERS OF TIER B...

So, I'm in 7th place after losing to Az. :argh: Do I still have a chance to make playoffs if Az loses this week & I win, and I score more than the other .500 chumps?

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Boywunda posted:

poo poo. Need to win this week AND have jabro and darkspider lose to avoid relegation.

There is a playoff for relegation. It's the true championship. Those guys with winning records are missing out on the real fun.

Boywunda
Jun 25, 2003

jabro posted:

There is a playoff for relegation. It's the true championship. Those guys with winning records are missing out on the real fun.

Oh...well then, I'm probably even more screwed.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Boywunda posted:

Oh...well then, I'm probably even more screwed.

I'm the 2-time defending champion of Relegation Bowl. I'm a bonafide dynasty.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Professor Moriarty posted:

MEANWHILE IN THE GUTTERS OF TIER B...

So, I'm in 7th place after losing to Az. :argh: Do I still have a chance to make playoffs if Az loses this week & I win, and I score more than the other .500 chumps?

Well, I and Zareph are playing this week I think, both at 6-6 (dramatic playoff importance, gonna get flexed :smugdon:), so one of us is going to be 7-6 (in before we end up 6-6-1), so you'll need to win some tiebreaker there.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I'm pretty sure that I'm going in as the #2 seed no matter what happens this week, and that Chen is locked out of the playoffs win or lose. Maybe I'll rest my starters for shits and gigs.

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

drat, just realized the trade deadline is in like eight hours. So much for trying to sneak in a last minute trade!

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

We've got 1 hour to trade! Anyone want to make an offer for Reek, Manny or Rishard?

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

I have too many early round keepers. I would consider a last minute blockbuster!

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Mikey Purp posted:

I'm pretty sure that I'm going in as the #2 seed no matter what happens this week, and that Chen is locked out of the playoffs win or lose. Maybe I'll rest my starters for shits and gigs.

Well isn't pts for first tiebreaker? So if I lose and Dark wins AND scores 25 pts more than I do I end up in the relegation bowl :(

This year my defense decided to no-show the season - 3rd in pts for, 1st in pts against.

ffoecaf
Sep 17, 2005

Get Off My Lawn
I'm not sure how I'm 8-4 while being 9th in PF but I'll gladly take it.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
LOLOL this year.....just this year......

I need BMarsh to get me like 55.5 pts to avoid the relegation bowl.

FANTASY FOOTBALL

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I like the #2 seed, I don't want that Presidents Trophy bad juju on me

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Think I will have a 1 - 4 seed depending upon how tomorrow shakes out. Highest score by quite a bit, second highest points against baby!!!!

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

Finally! After four long years, my team has risen above mediocrity. Now, onwards to a 2nd round playoff loss!

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK
I will not be relegated. I will not be.

Also, did you guys know that my last four losses by a combined total of 9.9 points?

Anubis
Oct 9, 2003

It's hard to keep sand out of ears this big.
Fun Shoe
All hail St. Andrew Luck! Savior of fantasy seasons and patron saint of the downtrodden.

If I'm reading this right, I jump from 9th place all the way to 6th place and glide into the last playoff spot... amazing.

Anubis fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Dec 6, 2016

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

I think I have the 2 seed and end the regular season with 5 high scores. Neat!

zeroordie
Aug 27, 2004

In case anyone was wondering, Todd Gurley, Lamar Miller, Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr, Rob Gronkowski, Kelvin Benjamin, and a few weeks of Tom Brady were not good enough to make the playoffs.

:barf::psyboom:

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

zeroordie posted:

In case anyone was wondering, Todd Gurley, Lamar Miller, Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr, Rob Gronkowski, Kelvin Benjamin, and a few weeks of Tom Brady were not good enough to make the playoffs.

Life is meaningless confirmed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parmesan Basil
Nov 12, 2008

TIME IS THE FIRE IN WHICH WE BURN THE GAME CLOCK

zeroordie posted:

Don't draft Steelers or Patriots my friend. They betrayed the Light and will betray you too.

• Locked thread