Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Aeryk posted:

mine is very very negative, so gratz!

oh dont worry ill be there in a by january 6th

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
type 420 if your children have a higher net worth than you do

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
420, but they're gonna get a pretty hosed up planet, so jokes on them

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

rear end struggle posted:

my net right now is .27 usd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

my current net worth (not including loans) is $-850, including loans its more like $-30000

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
haha the lower appalachians are completely on fire

the day after election day and for some days after atlanta was cloaked in a sinister haze of wood smoke

now they're evacuating gatlinburg and pigeon forge lmbo

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

the "non-traditional college student" thing i'm doing has today resulted in me getting an $800 scholarship due to an essay i wrote in which I defended the idea that donald trump could, and even should, be compared to adolf hitler

while i think a large part of the choice was due to a segment in the essay about how we've gone so far into painting hitler as inhumanly evil that the very idea that we could fall into the same trap now seems absurd, the fact remains that i'm basically getting paid for saying "yeah but trump really is hitler tho"

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
trump is uglier than hitler tho, so there's that

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Aeryk posted:

yeah, i honestly prefer to call him Cheeto Mussolini

because if there's any fascist leader that trump resembles, it's the guy who stuck a giant sculpture of his face on the party HQ

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
trump is deffo a Mussolini type of fascist.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

boner confessor posted:

the day after election day and for some days after atlanta was cloaked in a sinister haze of wood smoke

good, gently caress east TN.

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

bunch of trump voting hillbillies

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

I also blame them the most for haslam since they gave him his start out there in knoxville

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
east tn was the first place i've been to that gave off the blatant vibe of "you have no reason to be here now move along"

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Aeryk posted:

do you think trump has a weird messed-up dick though

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Volkerball posted:

trump just retweeted a 16 year old raiders fan lol

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803423203620245504

I think I've been broken by Trump

Nobody else I know in my life seems to think this is as insane as I do

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Chomskyan posted:

politics is mostly absurdist theater that requires a lot of prior investment to parse which is why huge majorities of people either engage with simplistic team analogies or just dismiss the entire idea as both sides being equally bad. it's like if people were required to have an opinion about game of thrones in order to signal that they are aware members of society who engage with current events

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

PupsOfWar posted:

do you think trump has a weird messed-up dick though

in all my time through the day, i dont think about trumps dick at all, and you shouldn't either

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

mandatory lesbian posted:

in all my time through the day, i dont think about trumps dick at all, and you shouldn't either

hitler had a weird twisted dick, forbidden lesbian
he had to piss all over himself every day because his dick was literally a malformed blob, physically incapable of pissing straight

what I hope is that if trump is hitler he also suffers this malady

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Everyone brain broke here it's fine people are now just recovering , learning to use their bodies again, moving their mouth muscles, typing with two hands, loving each other with palsied fingers that fill with more color than before, but inside still broken.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
cheeto benito, please

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Chomskyan posted:

I think I've been broken by Trump

voter fraud has always been a very effective dogwhistle

and most people don't know anything about argumentative logic and how you aren't supposed to go around trying to prove negatives

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
i wonder if donbo trunks were to have been in office when the whole clock boy thing happened, would they have sent federal troops or just made a threatening tweet at the youth

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

PupsOfWar posted:

and most people don't know anything about argumentative logic and how you aren't supposed to go around trying to prove negatives

i beleive the wmds are gonna turn up from under a sand dune one of these days

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
donno trung

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Volkerball posted:

I'd breathe a big sigh of relief if Petraeus got the sec of state nod given all the other candidates.

and at least we know he willingly divulged secrets, no need for vague worrying about emails

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
truly the greatest generation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dIetQFw-n4

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

PupsOfWar posted:

most 16 y/o kids don't

president elect snackfood garbagedick should be able to parse that or pass it off to a grown up

i guess i should be glad he doesn't have anyone vetting his tweets (yet)

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
donald trump is going to be re-tweeting morons for 4-8 years and its going to be great, and yuge

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

As if anyone will wrest control of his twitter account from him ever again. Trump is the most powerful man in the world with the temperament and self restraint of a 5 year old.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
the more time trump spends distracted on twitter as their own hypeman, the more pence will do the actual work behind the scenes

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

syscall girl posted:

most 16 y/o kids don't

president elect snackfood garbagedick should be able to parse that or pass it off to a grown up

the president-elect is probably both less intelligent and less cultured than the archetypal Your Racist Uncle
don't expect him to know anything the bassist in an average high-school garrage band wouldn't know.

he grew up with a silver spoon up his rear end, having every whim answered, then inherited a billion dollar fortune.
the fact that he bought a degree from let's-move-numbers-around-and-hope-they-turn-into-bigger-numbers school deosn't mean much.

This is a man who has never needed to think before, and doesn't know how.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
in that article about trump approaching kasich and offering all of the responsibilities of president while trump is busy "making america great again", well i guess we found out what that entails

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Rodatose posted:

the more time trump spends distracted on twitter as their own hypeman, the more pence will do the actual work behind the scenes

pence is horrific though

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

pence is horrific though

I know, I wasn't saying it as a good thing

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
i wonder if trump is ever going to tweet piggypoop balls

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
imagine for every tweet you see by president donald trump, another decision that affects the whole world has just been made by mike pence

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

boner confessor posted:

yep started right outside my old home of asheville

a very effective arsonist

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Rodatose posted:

Meanwhile, everyone's future except for poo poo fucker boomers gets pissed away.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
i just read the words "krav maga" and a) thought about donald trump and b) remembered that people think krav maga is bad. however.... why is it bad? dad chatters, whom know combat sports, whats the deal with it? my own combat skills/training are limited to the realm of posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Swan Oat posted:

i just read the words "krav maga" and a) thought about donald trump and b) remembered that people think krav maga is bad. however.... why is it bad? dad chatters, whom know combat sports, whats the deal with it? my own combat skills/training are limited to the realm of posting.

anything related to the idf is bad

• Locked thread