Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

mannerup posted:

transport secretary also getting announced today per spicer, elaine chao rumored

Nooooo Chris...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Now that Trump is president-elect nobody can take his phone away anymore.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Feminasty Slut posted:

nope and it owns

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Tatsuta Age posted:

im also white

do u wanna go to a trump rally, talk about economic anxiety, maybe secure the existence of our people after...

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Feminasty Slut posted:

Actually, Washington has strict laws on phones and e-mails that can be used for government purposes.

If Trump ignores this, it'd be the ultimate irony.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Tatsuta Age posted:

im also white

I disagree

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

mannerup posted:

nope and it owns

:agreed: Its really amazing.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Covok posted:

Actually, Washington has strict laws on phones and e-mails that can be used for government purposes.

He's gonna ignore them and nobody will care because his name isn't Hillary Clinton

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mannerup posted:

transport secretary also getting announced today per spicer, elaine chao likely

nice pic by politico of cartoony grin

Feminasty Slut posted:

best part is he proved all his unhired help wrong and won it all so they can't even try and coach him on political strategy/manuevering or anything

Homeless Friend fucked around with this message at 16:53 on Nov 29, 2016

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Feminasty Slut posted:

Thank god we have the electoral college to make sure that some idiot doesn't occupy the highest office in the land.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Covok posted:

can't wait for "(check out sex tape)" to be part of the national record.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Covok posted:

He will definitely ignore it and nothing will happen because Republicans only care about laws when they pertain to Democrats.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

gregday posted:

can't wait for "(check out sex tape)" to be part of the national record.

some day there will be sex tapes in the smithsonian

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Covok posted:

It won't matter in the least. He's going to literally lock her up, while Petraeus is in the cabinet. I struggle to imagine a level of hypocrisy that could even scratch Trump.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Wall Is Life posted:

Very true on Bush v. gore. All of the others seem to keep with originalist philosophy but I guess it's not that clear cut. I'm unfamiliar with Blatchford so idk about that one

Blatchford is where he explicitly ignores the text of the 11th amendment and made up language he liked better

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/alexburnsNYT/status/803626878145740803

liddy dole

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
I think the Left needs to latch on to a simple message like "EMAILS!" and "BENGHAZI!" that were literally nothing in the grand scheme of things but were the de facto response to anything that was thrown at them and were so effective it won the election for a mentally ill TV personality running on a platform of white nationalism.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

WarMECH posted:

I think the Left needs to latch on to a simple message like "EMAILS!" and "BENGHAZI!" that were literally nothing in the grand scheme of things but were the de facto response to anything that was thrown at them and were so effective it won the election for a mentally ill TV personality running on a platform of white nationalism.

u should check out the meme magic thread

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I'm glad trump is putting women in the women jobs.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Homeless Friend posted:

best part is he proved all his unhired help wrong and won it all so they can't even try and coach him on political strategy/manuevering or anything

by day shes a mild mannered transportation secretary but by night she becomes Secretary Chaos, scourge of the League of Good

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

I'm at the dentist and the view is on

Their take currently is if you hate the country so much you burn a flag, then you should just leave lol

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Al! posted:

by day shes a mild mannered transportation secretary but by night she becomes Secretary Chaos, scourge of the League of Good

looks a bit like nicholson's joker

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Tatsuta Age posted:

Their take currently is if you hate the country so much you burn a flag, then you should just leave lol

It's a colored piece of cloth

Jfc people

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Tatsuta Age posted:

glad we're immediately back to dissidents hate freedom, its like the last 8 years never happened

soon, when congress returns from recess and the republicans have full control over the federal government, it will

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Tatsuta Age posted:

what about pissing and making GBS threads on the flag?

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
hosed up Trump put somebody of asian decent in the Department of Transportation since they can't drive worth a poo poo*

*it's okay for me to say this because with Trump becoming president anybody can now be insanely sexist and spout off stereotypes freely so please don't judge or tell me this isn't okay.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness
I wonder if there's a chance of trumps rallies going south as he goes back on more and more of his promises :unsmith: if he starts ejecting some of his own (white) supporters, it could get interesting.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Straight back to the bush years !!! :toot:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

comingafteryouall posted:

what about pissing and making GBS threads on the flag?

what if to stop someone fom burning the flag you had to put out the fire with the bucket of sewage you were carrying, makes u think

Serf
May 5, 2011

Tatsuta Age posted:

why is it that the dentist's office always seems to be filled with the worst sort of people

also people not understanding our freedoms is always a thing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Queen Gnome posted:

I wonder if there's a chance of trumps rallies going south as he goes back on more and more of his promises :unsmith: if he starts ejecting some of his own (white) supporters, it could get interesting.

you mustve missed all those interviews with trump supporters at rallies, but he can tell em anything

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Tatsuta Age posted:

maybe something else should be burning instead
Seriously though if people keep treating peaceful protest like it's as bad as violent protest, violent protest is just gonna become more common.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

black churches should start covering themselves in american flags

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

rear end cobra posted:

Why is he talking about loving flag burning of all things?

Cuz he's gonna start a "Victory Tour" soon and needs to rile up the protestors to defy him (burn flags) so he can delegitimize the entire anti-Trump movement. It's all optics and messaging at this point. And distractions.

Hail Satan

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al! posted:

you mustve missed all those interviews with trump supporters at rallies, but he can tell em anything

yeah, they're never gonna question him

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Spoondick posted:

pretty sure minority places of worship should start having armed guards 24/7

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Augus posted:

maybe something else should be burning instead
Seriously though if people keep treating peaceful protest like it's as bad as violent protest, violent protest is just gonna become more common.

we prefer the term direct action

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Spoondick posted:

suddenly burning an American flag actually is peaceful protest and really it's the most patriotic thing you can do

gregday
May 23, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

after 10,000 years im free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Spoondick posted:

black churches

whos the black CHVRCHES

• Locked thread