Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Wall Is Life posted:

Yea but he's said in interviews after that he hates the practice of it and wishes they would pass a constitutional amendment. Say what you want about Scalia and how you disagree with Originalist constitutional philosophy but he did follow it to a T even when he disagreed with its conclusions

Lol, no. He only followed it when it agreed with his conclusion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG

mormonpartyboat posted:

can i still wear american flag underwear

You can ONLY wear American flag underwear

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

zegermans posted:

Democracy is non-negotiable.

Shut the gently caress up Yang Wen-li.

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-11-29/trump-s-thank-you-tour-said-to-start-in-ohio-on-thursday

lol

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I have an idea. Let's just all agree to ignore Trump and hope he goes away soon. What do you guys say, huh??

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Homeless Friend posted:

FKA twigs is actually good :smugdon:

yall are cruisin for a bruisin once lastgirl checks the thread

Wall Is Life
Sep 29, 2015

#NoBanNoWall

Fallen Hamprince posted:

yall are cruisin for a bruisin once lastgirl checks the thread

I have a working theory that lastgirl is actually a boy

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

haha holy poo poo already bored with president poo poo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

mormonpartyboat posted:

can i still wear american flag underwear

dont worry, laws dont apply to white people anymore, trump is president

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

this thank you tour is not gonna go well, is it

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Boy Scouts are burning American flags and destroying are country. A huge disgrace. Sad!

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

I hope people stop attending rallies now that the election is over and his victory tour is cut short out of embarrassment

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Spoondick posted:

what if to stop someone fom burning the flag you had to put out the fire with the bucket of sewage you were carrying, makes u think

the sentence is stll death, sorry

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Al! posted:

whos the black CHVRCHES

bläck chürch was the name of my high school black metal band but i had to quit because i couldn't afford all the facepaint

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

if you're gonna go for a chvrches-like band at least go with the xx even if their stuff is kinda samey too

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

a helpful bear posted:

haha holy poo poo already bored with president poo poo

He actually announced this the day after he won.

He literally couldn't go a day of winning before needing to go back into his safe space.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Fallen Hamprince posted:

what are the chances chao wasn't actually the pick (yet) and got announced due to some fuckup

politico ran with it ("expected to announce") with the formal announcement expected 1PM EST so he jumped the gun

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Trump's MO is to be liked and his method is to pick the lowest common denominator. This flag burning kick is his attempt to pick a topic that galvanizes a wide swath of people (even including people who didn't vote for him) to make it sound like "he's just a reasonable guy!" Also gives him the ability to point at Congress and the Courts for how unfair he's being treated. I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to lay groundwork for an absolutely terrible Supreme Court pick.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Bass Bottles posted:

I hope people stop attending rallies now that the election is over and his victory tour is cut short out of embarrassment

lol if anything they will be larger

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

euphronius posted:

Blatchford is where he explicitly ignores the text of the 11th amendment and made up language he liked better

He also signed onto Shelby "What 15th Amendment?" County, which gutted the VRA.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
this reminds me that when i visited my (usually reasonable, GOPe-voting) relatives recently. they been saying all these protests are "silly," which I agree that energy could be better used later, HOWEVER

it's very funny coming from people who voted for the guy that stirred up rallies of people shouting "LOCK HER UP" and promised to not concede.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

imagery of cosmo kramer stepping on a burning american flag instead of a puerto rican one

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Al! posted:

dont worry, laws dont apply to white people anymore, trump is president

its true, if the person at the register is darker than the $0.25 paper bag you want, you don't have to pay for it if you're white

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

:ironicat:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Bass Bottles posted:

lol they will be even more packed now and the Nazi flags will come out this time.

That or open violence between rally attenders and protesters.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Al! posted:

whos the black CHVRCHES

Ms monae

Serf
May 5, 2011

mitch mcconnell looks virtually indistinguishable from Tsathoggua

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

triple sulk posted:

imagery of cosmo kramer stepping on a burning american flag instead of a puerto rican one

It's a federal crime jerry! I won't last in prison!!

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Covok posted:

lol they will be even more packed now and the Nazi flags will come out this time.

Yea i kno :[

I was just... dreaming :o:

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Have the Chinese factories started producing knock-off "USA 45" hats yet?

Covok
May 27, 2013

The more I think about the cries to boycott Hamiliton the more and more I laugh. The guy who made that play is rich beyond belief and is guaranteed to be famous and gainfully employed for years and a bunch of rednecks and people who couldn't even buy the tickets think they can phase him? The tickets are sold out for 6-12 months! By the time tickets become available again, no one will remember this anyhow.

Trump supporters have brain cancer.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

Obama is gonna politely hand over the presidency with dignity and mutual respect to Donald "oval office" Trump, foolishly hoping that if he does so Trump won't ride roughshod over his country and legacy.

The same old trick Obama has fallen for 8 years running now.

He should just pass an executive order that says no more presidents until "the crisis is over" (Donald dies.)

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Covok posted:

The more I think about the cries to boycott Hamiliton the more and more I laugh. The guy who made that play is rich beyond belief and is guaranteed to be famous and gainfully employed for years and a bunch of rednecks and people who couldn't even buy the tickets think they can phase him? The tickets are sold out for 6-12 months! By the time tickets become available again, no one will remember this anyhow.

Trump supporters have brain cancer.
to be fair, it's not like the people watching hamilton don't also have brain cancer

Serf
May 5, 2011

Covok posted:

someone ought to make a website for tracking hate crimes in the wake of Trump rallies. bet you'd see some interesting poo poo that way

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

mike12345 posted:

I had to double-check

:same: for pretty much every tweet

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Serf posted:

someone ought to make a website for tracking hate crimes in the wake of Trump rallies. bet you'd see some interesting poo poo that way
huffpo/nyt thinkpieces are just going to talk about tweets and "poor privilege" painting their wealth class as the victims while the poor are crushed underfoot by the face of capitalist fascism because who cares the people who suffer hate crimes are poors

something eerily similar to this happened about 100 years ago

time is a flat circle

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

to be fair, it's not like the people watching hamilton don't also have brain cancer

to be fair, we all have brain cancer

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Can't wait for the news outlets to distract themselves by debating whether it's worse to burn the flag or not stand for the national anthem

octobernight
Nov 25, 2004
High Priest of the Christian-Atheist Church
Make America Great Again by fracking red states in half! I remember 4-5 years ago on D&D there was a huge debate about the safety of fracking, and I thought the anti-frackers were nuts. The industry/science said it was safe! Turns out I was wrong. Anyway, glad to see evidence doesn't sway Texas, though I'm sad that Oklahoma is putting voluntary regulations to slow down fracking. I hope with the new Trump presidency, fracking can go unregulated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

nopantsjack posted:

Obama is gonna politely hand over the presidency with dignity and mutual respect to Donald "oval office" Trump, foolishly hoping that if he does so Trump won't ride roughshod over his country and legacy.

The same old trick Obama has fallen for 8 years running now.

He should just pass an executive order that says no more presidents until "the crisis is over" (Donald dies.)

why do people act like there's anything Obama can do to stop this. Like, of all the people to blame why him

• Locked thread