Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

I can already see the Trump tweets declaring that a Clinton attempt to steal the presidency with the help of Obama. We'd see domestic terrorism on a scale like never before.

My point is that I'm in a country where the liberal outgoing President agreed to a peaceful transfer of power to the totalitarian madman, and believe you me, six months from now you're going to wish he'd have destroyed the Republic in order to save it, instead.

Rafael "tEd Balls" Cruz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

woah there, lets not go linking to terrorist organizations here

Serf
May 5, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

*dipped in pigs blood

holy poo poo how could I have forgotten about this

gradenko_2000 posted:

My point is that I'm in a country where the liberal outgoing President agreed to a peaceful transfer of power to the totalitarian madman, and believe you me, six months from now you're going to wish he'd have destroyed the Republic in order to save it, instead.

if it sounded like I was disagreeing with you, I wasn't. just extrapolating the consequences

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

gradenko_2000 posted:

yea gently caress him for not just destroying everything in spite. That would surely improve life for the poor and minorities.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

gradenko_2000 posted:

Rafael "tEd Balls" Cruz

maybe the democrats shouldn't have repeatedly hammered the significance and tradition of the peaceful transfer of power in the final stretch of the campaign :twisted:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

[extemely news voice] new rules today by the trump administration will put to rest the controversy surrounding the corking of wooden bats before it reaches the supreme court. the new rules will allow law enforcement to use any kind of bat, including metal bats, to suppress riots or tomfoolery

legal scholars will use a literal reading of this ruling to allow the police and national guard to use trained bats, like the blind flying animal bats

It turns out you can disperse a crowd very fast by releasing a swarm of 2 million trained police bats, and all you need to feed em is grubs and poo poo 👌

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Tatum Girlparts posted:

yea gently caress him for not just destroying everything in spite. That would surely improve life for the poor and minorities.

Five thousand dead poor and minorities and counting. You tell me which would've been an improvement.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

crazy cloud posted:

legal scholars will use a literal reading of this ruling to allow the police and national guard to use trained bats, like the blind flying animal bats

It turns out you can disperse a crowd very fast by releasing a swarm of 2 million trained police bats, and all you need to feed em is grubs and poo poo 👌

jesus i didnt even know there were seeing eye bats

it makes so much sense

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

crazy cloud posted:

plus the guano can he processed into white phosphorus you can use in warcrimes against the relatives of terrorists overseas

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
little bat harnesses and everything

:3:

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

the police will be digging their own graves when they create a generation of batmen protestors that have conquered their fear

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

Rafael "tEd Balls" Cruz

But would that end racism?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Serf posted:

holy poo poo how could I have forgotten about this

Trump was saving the 50th bullet for Obama's legacy!

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Obama is really waiting for the last possible second to reveal his true muslim nature and enact Sharia law throughout the United States using the plans practiced during Jade Helm, huh?

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Spoondick posted:

plus the guano can he processed into white phosphorus you can use in warcrimes against the relatives of terrorists overseas

I love it when a plan comes together :twisted:

comingafteryouall posted:

the police will be digging their own graves when they create a generation of batmen protestors that have conquered their fear

insh lmfao allah

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Obama is really waiting for the last possible second to reveal his true muslim nature and enact Sharia law throughout the United States using the plans practiced during Jade Helm, huh?

I'm honestly curious about what conspiracy theories these people are going to come up with during a Trump administration. Normally this would be a dumb thing to think about but it matters as much as anything else I guess.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

gradenko_2000 posted:

Rafael "tEd Balls" Cruz

No we're not you short-sighted fucker.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/KFaulders/status/803618270477590530

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Whoa, I didn't know my dad had an account

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Oh well I guess that makes sense then

He's live tweeting fnc

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i agree that it would have been so much better and different if obama nuked us instead of trump or putin

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

euphronius posted:

Oh well I guess that makes sense then

He's live tweeting fnc

damnit thought he was watching morning joe instead of fox & friends this morning

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

WarMECH posted:

NPR is getting a little sick of Trump's poo poo.

Finally.

Thank god, finally a source conservatives respect is pointing out their President-elect is a bad person doing bad things.

:ssh:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Jeb! Repetition posted:

No we're not you short-sighted fucker.

says who

lol, Fox News keeping Trump apprised of news stories ahead of time for maximum state-run media

octobernight
Nov 25, 2004
High Priest of the Christian-Atheist Church

how is this comforting at all? turns out it's the oil wells and the fracking wells that are doing it since both produce waste water that needs to be disposed of?

Well, it's comforting in that the science of fracking is fine, and the geologists were right. Therefore, my trust in the scientific method continues. Just have the company dump the waste water above ground and no more earthquakes. Bing bam boom, done. Not like it matters where it goes anyway because apparently while googling this, it turns out that the wastewater might be contaminating the drinking water, but since no one cares and it's happening to WY (and probably all the other states with lots of drilling and a dependence on groundwater), it's fine.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

NofrikinfuN posted:

Can Twitter just shadowban Trump for the good of the country? They could just set up a few hundred bot accounts to tweet and retweet with him so he doesn't suspect anything. It's probably better than crashing a global market when he says some bullshit about maybe not paying national debt or wiping his rear end with trade deals.

I don't see how this could backfire on them at all. Go for it twitter, you haven't been able to figure out how to make a profit yet anyway.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

lmao

When I was real young me and a friend were playing soccer one day and the scouts were burning tons of flags and we were like WTF. I assume the thread has already explained this by now.

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

my favorite American conspiracy theory about secret military training is John Birch Society people claiming the government was letting Russian soldiers train in FL in preparation for the imminent communist takeover that required purging the government of anyone with communist ties.

and it turned out the government really was secretly training people in the woods in FL.

but they were all Latin American subversives who were being trained to overthrow Democratically elected Latin American leftist governments!

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

octobernight posted:

Well, it's comforting in that the science of fracking is fine, and the geologists were right. Therefore, my trust in the scientific method continues. Just have the company dump the waste water above ground and no more earthquakes. Bing bam boom, done. Not like it matters where it goes anyway because apparently while googling this, it turns out that the wastewater might be contaminating the drinking water, but since no one cares and it's happening to WY (and probably all the other states with lots of drilling and a dependence on groundwater), it's fine.

Does contaminated ground water affect only people or crops it's used on as well? Is there a possibility that while people that live there might suffer that agricultural output won't be affected, besides climate change,etc?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
When twitter started up I really didn't think it would amount to much. Now we get to watch the president of the united states loose his mind in real time on twitter. lol

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

This one is a first isn't it? I don't recall any other President-elects doing a victory lap tour of the country. Who's paying for this and why? If it's Trump then that answers the why, but I'm sure it's not him.

Then again, he could be doing that cool Trump thing where he signs the contracts then just doesn't pay them.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
When I first heard about fracking I heard from a pretty famous sceptic that there was no way fracking could actually get into the water table because it's so much deeper.

But then he got arrested for millions of dollars worth of malware fraud so....

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Serf posted:

it is weird how he has singled out CNN over MSNBC or literally anyone else

actually I should say it's not weird at all. dude has an obsession with them

Conservatives view CNN like liberals typically view Fox News, as a heavily biased mouth-piece for the opposition. Remember the old "Clinton News Network" nickname?

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Imagine the pictures of Pepe torturing and pooping on Wojak (feels guy) except instead of looking smug Pepe's also distressed and crying. That's me and Fulchrum.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

RandomBlue posted:

Conservatives view CNN like liberals typically view Fox News, as a heavily biased mouth-piece for the opposition. Remember the old "Clinton News Network" nickname?

"cnn sucks" is a bipartisan chant

octobernight
Nov 25, 2004
High Priest of the Christian-Atheist Church

fits my needs posted:

Does contaminated ground water affect only people or crops it's used on as well? Is there a possibility that while people that live there might suffer that agricultural output won't be affected, besides climate change,etc?

Who knows. From what I read in the article, the EPA/USGS seems to be extremely slow in monitoring this, no idea why. But if agricultural output drops, well it's the result of the regulations (or lack thereof) in place. California has the toughest anti-fracking laws in the nation and they produce the majority of America's agriculture, so the end result might be California gets more business? In a way, Trump is Making America Great Again, but it really depends on your skin color, religious beliefs, and geographical location.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

RandomBlue posted:

Thank god, finally a source conservatives respect is pointing out their President-elect is a bad person doing bad things.

:ssh:

Point being that for the duration of the election the credible news stations were trying to appear unbiased and refusing to call out Trump on his blatant lies while simultaneously giving equal airtime to EMAILS and BENGHAZI. Now they are starting to realize this was a mistake and are finally calling him out on his poo poo. It's too little too late but at least it's happening.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

Five thousand dead poor and minorities and counting. You tell me which would've been an improvement.

prolly the one where, we dont gently caress up the next election and get crushed by an orgy of irony and hubris

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

mannerup posted:

"cnn sucks" is a bipartisan chant

The whole country can get together like "CNN SUCKS! LOVE TRUMPS HATE! CNN SUCKS! LOVE TRUMPS HATE!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Jeb! Repetition posted:

Imagine the pictures of Pepe torturing and pooping on Wojak (feels guy) except instead of looking smug Pepe's also distressed and crying. That's me and Fulchrum.

Meant to post this in the Democratic thread.

• Locked thread