Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Crazy fascists like each other?!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

lookit those brave heroes bravely acting heroesque

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

crazy cloud posted:

#calexit

we are gonna take our weed and our oustanding produce and wine and mexican food and mexicans

and our democratic supermajorities in the state legislature

and just gently caress off, if the other states really don't want our economic and cultural output oh yeah we have most tv and movie studios too

the other 49 states can basically frig right off lmfao

as long as you take Jed York with you :argh:

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

flerp posted:

So once trump's out of the white house, will there be a america is great now hat?

hats will be banned because covering your head is just a slippery slope towards allowing people to wear burqas

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

ymgve posted:

That's like saying "it isnt the fall that kills you, it is the sudden stop at the end". Wastewater disposal is a direct consequence of the fracking industry.

did yall even glance at the page? they specifically address this

quote:

Fact 3: Wastewater is produced at all oil wells, not just hydraulic fracturing sites.
Most wastewater currently disposed of across the nation is generated and produced in the process of oil and gas extraction. As discussed above, saltwater is produced as a byproduct during the extraction process. This wastewater is found at nearly every oil and gas extraction well.

The other main constituent of wastewater is leftover hydraulic fracturing fluid. Once hydraulic fracturing is completed, drilling engineers extract the fluids that are remaining in the well. Some of this recovered hydraulic fracturing fluid is used in subsequent fracking operations, while some of it is disposed of in deep wells.

Fact 4: The content of the wastewater injected in disposal wells is highly variable.
In many locations, wastewater has little or nothing to do with hydraulic fracturing. In Oklahoma, less than 10% of the water injected into wastewater disposal wells is used hydraulic fracturing fluid. Most of the wastewater in Oklahoma is saltwater that comes up along with oil during the extraction process.

In contrast, the fluid disposed of near earthquake sequences that occurred in Youngstown, Ohio, and Guy, Arkansas, consisted largely of spent hydraulic fracturing fluid.

regular oil drilling produces wastewater as well, it isn't just fracking, and in places fracking is only a small % of the wastewater

Fuck You And Diebold fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Nov 29, 2016

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

AceRimmer posted:

You've been visited by the Ghost of General Sherman
good times and dead Confederates will come to you
but only if you post "death to traitors, long live the Union"

lol

DTA, long live Satan

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Kazak_Hstan posted:

as long as you take Jed York with you :argh:

Oh if we can take (((York))) City only sure but we have enough inland hicks without having to absorb whatever upstate insanity goes on there

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

That guy could use a face covering.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

TildeATH posted:

That guy could use a face covering.

like a hood with eyeholes or something

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Cali will solve their water problems after throwing off the chains of american industry preventing them from disrupting the system

A soylent for every poor, an uber for every homeless

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

triple sulk posted:

this thank you tour is not gonna go well, is it

I will be amazed if the rallies happen without serious fights between pumped up attendees and protesters.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

Cali will solve their water problems after throwing off the chains of american industry preventing them from disrupting the system

A soylent for every poor, an uber for every homeless

easy there Justine Tunney

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
Con: all games without at least one disruptor are banned, cali cyberbullied in dota by russian children, mass breakdowns

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I don't know anything about Chao, is she a grifter? Because Transportation Sec is a prime grifting spot with Trump's trillion dollar giveaway plan.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
stupid question, if she's not already she will be soon

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

people sure would get mad when their food prices sky rocket after California left the union. of course, they'd probably just react by wanting to nuke California

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

flerp posted:

So once trump's out of the white house, will there be a america is great now hat?

Face America's Greatness
Celebrate Unitedstates' Neverending Triumph
Regain American Hoards Of Wealth from Abroad

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Secretary of Honey Bill Mitchell

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I actually agree that Federalist 68 is clear that the Electoral College was specifically written to avoid a Trump presidency, but just fuckin lol at the lovely Hamilton Electors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1UQrWatJ3g

Like, okay, under the influence of foreign powers is definitely a good reason to get rid of Trump (Buenos Aires, Saudi Arabia), but at the end it's just the same loving poo poo from the campaign like "I could shoot someone on fifth avenue and still win" like that's going to be convincing this time? No, dumbass. Point out that he literally is planning on conducting business with foreign powers while president.

Just Jesus loving Christ Democrats.

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I'm beginning to think that nothing matters anymore :coolspot:

TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax

Spoondick posted:

like a hood with eyeholes or something

Even his eyes are creepy.

I like that KKK members are just white male burkabis.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

sweart gliwere posted:

Face America's Greatness
Celebrate Unitedstates' Neverending Triumph
Regained American Hoards Of Wealth from Abroad

one of these abbreviations is not like the other

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I don't know anything about Chao, is she a grifter? Because Transportation Sec is a prime grifting spot with Trump's trillion dollar giveaway plan.

She's generally considered the reason we lost the safety regulations in West Virginia that killed all those miners.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

comingafteryouall posted:

people sure would get mad when their food prices sky rocket after California left the union. of course, they'd probably just react by wanting to nuke California

lol i read some post about #calexit elsewhere a bit back about how many nukes california should keep as a nuclear deterrent against the united states

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
If being under foreign influence was an actual concern most federal officials would be ousted the first time they are asked about Israel

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/tripgabriel/status/803657476835082240
woo

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

poo poo, they're having an affair

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Ledes from 2019:

And the massive stock market crash to 6000 means that Trump Inc. Great Health, which bought the largest share of Medicare in the Patriot Healthcare Freedom Greatness Act of 2017 has declared bankruptcy. Trump, when reached for comment, has suggested people just declare bankruptcy too, bing bing bong so simple.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/803661789393289216
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/803662755190415361

this has been a trend the entire transition

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

ew

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

pathetic little tramp posted:

Ledes from 2019:

And the massive stock market crash to 6000 means that Trump Inc. Great Health, which bought the largest share of Medicare in the Patriot Healthcare Freedom Greatness Act of 2017 has declared bankruptcy. Trump, when reached for comment, has suggested people just declare bankruptcy too, bing bing bong so simple.

Trump engineered his 1990s losses, just to make sure the entire US Treasury would be OPM

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

What do they mean by "consistently faster, more detailed in their readouts"? What are they saying/implying?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/jenniferdaniel/status/803642951435857920

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nenonen posted:

poo poo, they're having an affair

Gimme that ooze Teddy boy

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Wait... I thought the tweet was part of his plan to rile people up so the table is set for the move he's planning to make 300 turns from now.

He's definitely not just tweeting reactionary bullshit based on whatever's annoyed him in the last few minutes, that's not how puppet masters work people.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Serf
May 5, 2011

holy motherfucking poo poo

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

pathetic little tramp posted:

She's generally considered the reason we lost the safety regulations in West Virginia that killed all those miners.

well I am loving over dumbshit coal miners after all the stories fellating them for their life story, so GOOD FOR HER

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

we had no such advantages

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Ahahahah oh my God, what in the everliving gently caress, that whole text

• Locked thread