Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Covok posted:

What do they mean by "consistently faster, more detailed in their readouts"? What are they saying/implying?

that's being generous, it means trump team hasn't been providing details on correspondences with foreign heads of state to the pool and minimal detail when they do (shocker). local media is getting faster details from foreign outlets

mannerup fucked around with this message at 19:24 on Nov 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

RandomBlue posted:

Wait... I thought the tweet was part of his plan to rile people up so the table is set for the move he's planning to make 300 turns from now.

He's definitely not just tweeting reactionary bullshit based on whatever's annoyed him in the last few minutes, that's not how puppet masters work people.

So basically if FOX wants to control the whole country, they get a secret service agent to tell them when Trump is watching the program. Put in the next segment designed to let him know what agenda he will go after.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

holy poo poo, forcing the "help" to buy your lovely poo poo

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
"Oh look I found your arrowhead Pocahontas," young Ivanka sneared at her best friend, "come on Pocahontas, buy it."

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

i mean, kids do stupid poo poo no matter how wealthy they are (as funny as this is)

When i was a kid my sister and a friend picked crabapples and went door to door trying to sell them, and we were poor as dirt

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

orange sky posted:

Ahahahah oh my God, what in the everliving gently caress, that whole text

Every day brings more poo poo to light that makes me wonder how the Trumps can even function in society. They're all so mentally damaged that I think the way only for them to recover is to be thrown into an active volcano.

Once this Administration is over, we have got to get interviews out of the people that worked for them, because we're not even seeing the most insane poo poo.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Neurolimal posted:

i mean, kids do stupid poo poo no matter how wealthy they are (as funny as this is)

When i was a kid my sister and a friend picked crabapples and went door to door trying to sell them, and we were poor as dirt

do you even get the problem of them approaching the hired help to buy their crap and the help effectively having no choice but to buy their crap while at the same time being insanely rich as gently caress kids? gently caress youre dense. oh and the scamming their friends too. also at ivanka making this a story about overcoming hardship, gently caress her and her family.

im starting to think that you are in fact a terrible person.

Agrajag fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Nov 29, 2016

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!!??

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
I mean yeah, there is a part of that that is NormalKids.txt, the :ironicat: is in the "we had no such advantages"

Serf
May 5, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

did you force poorer people to buy them from you?

see this is what I mean when I say the global capitalist elite might as well be another species. and the Trumps aren't even part of that class, they just imagine themselves to be

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

why are they publishing priveleged information?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

new kind of cat posted:

lol ... local radio station 630 wpro (our local right wing poo poo box) hosting a Poll on their webpage asking "Should those who burn the flag be punished with loss of citizenship or a year in jail, as suggested by President-elect Trump?"

70% answered Yes. AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

No idea how many even responded, but this kind of bullshit "just asking questions" is responsible for legitimizing this poo poo as if stripping citizenship is a reasonable goddamn proposition. gently caress talk radio.

If you think the majority of conservatives aren't just going cheer whatever he says before he's even taken office you're kidding yourself. About the only thing he could do to piss them off right now is poo poo all over Christianity or start talking about how awesome Islam really is.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Neurolimal posted:

:yikes:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Hi thread
*deep sigh* I'm back in the game after a few weeks hiatus from politics

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

RandomBlue posted:

If you think the majority of conservatives aren't just going cheer whatever he says before he's even taken office you're kidding yourself. About the only thing he could do to piss them off right now is poo poo all over Christianity or start talking about how awesome Islam really is.

they'd convert en masse

Serf
May 5, 2011

alnilam posted:

Hi thread

welcome back

everything is on fire and extremely stupid

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

alnilam posted:

Hi thread

If you can reactivate your hiatus I would do that. Things are still not good, in fact they may be getting worse.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

pathetic little tramp posted:

I actually agree that Federalist 68 is clear that the Electoral College was specifically written to avoid a Trump presidency, but just fuckin lol at the lovely Hamilton Electors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1UQrWatJ3g

Like, okay, under the influence of foreign powers is definitely a good reason to get rid of Trump (Buenos Aires, Saudi Arabia), but at the end it's just the same loving poo poo from the campaign like "I could shoot someone on fifth avenue and still win" like that's going to be convincing this time? No, dumbass. Point out that he literally is planning on conducting business with foreign powers while president.

Just Jesus loving Christ Democrats.

So, I think we all know the job of the EC right now is to reject Trump. What is stopping them from doing so? Nerves? Kickbacks?

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Btw holy poo poo Jeffrey Wright is outspoken against Trump on Twitter. I wish there were more people willing to argue with these nutjobs. https://twitter.com/jfreewright/status/803599199610740736

Serf
May 5, 2011

Pollyanna posted:

So, I think we all know the job of the EC right now is to reject Trump. What is stopping them from doing so? Nerves? Kickbacks?

blind fanaticism and the literal threat of death

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Serf posted:

blind fanaticism and the literal threat of death

:doh: So the EC is cornered by the very thing it's supposed to prevent. Awesome.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Pollyanna posted:

They just won't. Be it procedure, fear of civil war, general pussiniess, or actual support for Trump.

There is no salvation: Trump will be President for at least 4 years, maybe 8 years.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Pollyanna posted:

The same forces that allowed Trump to get >270 EV's. Things are not fine and half the country is ok with full fascism now, or at the very least a mentally unstable buffoon running the country. We'll have no more luck convincing the electoral college than we did convincing our neighbors.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

orange sky posted:

Btw holy poo poo Jeffrey Wright is outspoken against Trump on Twitter. I wish there were more people willing to argue with these nutjobs. https://twitter.com/jfreewright/status/803599199610740736

im going to miss him in westworld. rip bernard/arnold

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

pretty sure nobody becomes an ec elector unless they go back for a third glass of koolaid

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Pollyanna posted:

:doh: So the EC is cornered by the very thing it's supposed to prevent. Awesome.

A good sign of a system that needs replacing is that various things that are supposed to work simply don't.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/803669416579858432

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Don't Worry!

Jeb! Can Fix It!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Agrajag posted:

do you even get the problem of them approaching the hired help to buy their crap and the help effectively having no choice but to buy their crap while at the same time being insanely rich as gently caress kids? gently caress youre dense. oh and the scamming their friends too. also at ivanka making this a story about overcoming hardship, gently caress her and her family.

im starting to think that you are in fact a terrible person.

I'm not sure 7 year olds understand wealth inequality, or the horror of trocking friends

I made fun of people who attacked Chelsea when she wasn't involved in politics, and I'l do it here

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
god forbid neuroliminal not hold Ivanka n crew accountable for their actions as children, fuckin lmao

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

A good sign of a system that needs replacing is that various things that are supposed to work simply don't.

It's hard, cause I don't want to disenfranchise red states, but the EC was literally made to preserve slavery, so I want it gone.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

I'm not sure 7 year olds understand wealth inequality

but grown-rear end people ought to, and would know better than to tell this story

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

The system as it stands is not replaceable without violent action. The republicans no longer respect the norms of governing. If they continue at this course, we'll be at the point where Trump refuses to concede in 2020 if he loses. The police and military are mostly conservative and I only see increased hardening of partisan divides. I'm honestly not seeing any solutions whatsoever that don't turn this country into a meat grinder with us still losing.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
man, trump sure is draining the swamp. elaine chao is married to mitch mcconnell and worked for both bush admins.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Pollyanna posted:

also big fuckin lol at them being all "We have always elected elder statesmen" or whatever as Warren G. "loving Worst President Idiot Loser" Harding's picture comes up on screen.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Darkman Fanpage posted:

man, trump sure is draining the swamp. elaine chao is married to mitch mcconnell and worked for both bush admins.

no you misunderstood, when he said he was draining the swamp he meant he's draining the swamp into dc to wipe it out because government is bad

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

I dont think the architects accounted for a party losing by a 70EV margin to an orange real estate salesman

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

also because trump lost dc, likely due to voter fraud im sure

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Rewatching Veep it all seems so sane and pedestrian now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

RandomBlue posted:

Oh I have no doubt that reprehensible assholes lurk about everywhere. they're the only kind of fuckheads that call into that station anyway, so it's no surprise that the poll swung the way it did.

i'm just trying to cope with the last of my optimism being choked out by this horrible reality.

also really pissed at them normalizing this poo poo but whatever. CAPITALISM BABY

• Locked thread