Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Would you kindly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Danaru posted:

Wasn't the voice that yelled at Watase to rescue Yuuri a man? We've only seen one potential BC user that's male, Natsuhiko. It's not impossible that he's been Morphogenetic Field-ing Watase to guide him, and it would explain how they know they need to inject AD to not start glowing/whatever the 'radiation' actually is.

Have we heard the voice from the lady in the mirror before? :confused: She said that BC users have been congregating in the city, which implies a connection to LABO and the wierd poo poo they've been up to. Also she might be able to BC at us, or Watase just actually was hallucinating

On voices:

- The curly braces voice that's been yelling at us throughout the game is definitely a male voice.
- We've never heard the voice of the lady in the mirror and in that one garbled image before.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug
Yeah, I also think the symptoms our survivors have displayed so far may not be related to acute radiation poisoning. Still, that's only a hypothesis.

Here's the wiki on radiation syndrome: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acute_radiation_syndrome The main reason I've been wondering about this is because no one has had any noted skin change beyond turning pale (which could be any number of things). I'd expect burns from Gy serious enough to cause headaches. You can start getting skin irritation from as relatively little as 0.35 Gy according to the article. Our team has had significantly more exposure than that for certain, and some of that happened when their AD doses were wearing off - given that AD only stays at therapeutic levels in the body for 1 hr, the half life of the drug must be pretty short...

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Oh good we found a book by Japanese Deepak Chopra

be still my beating loving heart

OddHaberdasher
Jan 21, 2016
Oh poo poo, NOW we gettin' to da reel pseudoscience ma bois. Is it possible that this thing they were trying to do would be trying to make a 'consciousness without form' sort of thing? Or maybe a 'groupmind'? Or, or, if we gonna REALLY get with the crazy, maybe CirclMastr was right.

Think about it: Information is dark matter, so it is constantly expanding the universe. This means information doesn't decrease, it is always increasing. In the game, science can now devise ways of interacting with the information field without needing to rely on intermediaries, or at least attempt to. Finally, 'memories' are explicitly 'fragments of information' making up the informational field we call consciousness.
Conclusion: LABO is conducting experiments to bring back the 'information' of dead people back into a consciousness, therefore, ghosts.

EDIT: My god, we aren't getting irradiated,we're getting inundated with ectoplasmic energy!

OddHaberdasher fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Nov 27, 2016

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
What if we, the (let's) players, are the psychic thing controlling him? And that's how come we can change his trust in people on a dime.

OddHaberdasher
Jan 21, 2016

Gridlocked posted:

What if we, the (let's) players, are the psychic thing controlling him? And that's how come we can change his trust in people on a dime.

While probably true, that's too boring and predictable.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

OddHaberdasher posted:

Oh poo poo, NOW we gettin' to da reel pseudoscience ma bois. Is it possible that this thing they were trying to do would be trying to make a 'consciousness without form' sort of thing? Or maybe a 'groupmind'? Or, or, if we gonna REALLY get with the crazy, maybe CirclMastr was right.

Think about it: Information is dark matter, so it is constantly expanding the universe. This means information doesn't decrease, it is always increasing. In the game, science can now devise ways of interacting with the information field without needing to rely on intermediaries, or at least attempt to. Finally, 'memories' are explicitly 'fragments of information' making up the informational field we call consciousness.
Conclusion: LABO is conducting experiments to bring back the 'information' of dead people back into a consciousness, therefore, ghosts.

EDIT: My god, we aren't getting irradiated,we're getting inundated with ectoplasmic energy!

Consciousness transfer of some sort is probably not too far off the mark!

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
This isn't a nuclear lab at all, it's a BC Lab. It all makes sense. No wonder people aren't instantly dying from accumulated radiation, they're being hit by... well whatever the gently caress BC radiation is. The voice in Watase's head is telling him not to think too deeply because he's making more of it when he does. ... or something. That means the AD they've been injecting isn't an anti radiation drug, but an anti BC drug. So that might explain why Yuuri (a child and probable Esper) is so drat reluctant to take it.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

Logicblade posted:

This isn't a nuclear lab at all, it's a BC Lab. It all makes sense. No wonder people aren't instantly dying from accumulated radiation, they're being hit by... well whatever the gently caress BC radiation is. The voice in Watase's head is telling him not to think too deeply because he's making more of it when he does. ... or something. That means the AD they've been injecting isn't an anti radiation drug, but an anti BC drug. So that might explain why Yuuri (a child and probable Esper) is so drat reluctant to take it.

Ha! One more won over to the psychic spillover hypothesis.

:kamina:

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Aw beans I hope Watase wasn't a Wesker style LABO plant sent in to dispose of the Communicators and shot all those dudes/that kid before getting dunked into the morphogenetic field and being taken over by whoever we are now :(

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
If we're really jamming telepathy, what are the Procyon units? Open Wi-Fi hubs?

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Yeah I think the Procyon units pick up on the psychic kiddos. So far, this has worked to keep the rescue team AWAY from kids, which is what the kids also want. Wait poo poo, Doctor Nerdface has one, oh gently caress!

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
I don't know about y'all but given the title of the game, I'm more intrigued by the book titled "Before Crime * After Days".

OddHaberdasher
Jan 21, 2016

Danaru posted:

Aw beans I hope Watase wasn't a Wesker style LABO plant sent in to dispose of the Communicators and shot all those dudes/that kid before getting dunked into the morphogenetic field and being taken over by whoever we are now :(

Given that he responds to (what seems to be) one of the kids in the prologue by attacking him and calls him a monster, and then just now (when he started thinking about it) made that exact same word choice when thinking about the possibility of mind-readers.....

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Gridlocked posted:

I've been hoping this isn't the case even though something like that has been foreshadowed since update one. It's just predictable in visual novels at this point and all this created consciousness stuff doesn't make it any less likely.

I bet the girl in the mirror is Watase's little sister based on the hair thing and her calling him with his first name.

Also, lol at "who could the kids have been afraid of? Not Watase that's for sure"

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

The Fugitive: 09/16/2030, 13:16

♪ BGM: LABO Security Lv. 2

The time was exactly ''1:16 PM''.

(It's right about time to take some more AD, huh...)

Watase administered himself with one of the ampules he had on him.

But... just five more hours or so to go until the lockdown lifts, huh.

The road ahead was still long. To make things worse, he was so tired that his body felt like lead at this point. Now that he thought about it, Watase realized he'd only accumulated four hours worth of memories since he woke up. In other words, five hours was longer than the ''life'' Watase could remember so far. Watase walked down the hallway as he felt frustration towards the whole situation-- then suddenly heard an unfamiliar voice.

???: --...n't get any closer.

The voice appeared to be coming from just past the corner in the hallway right up ahead. He then heard yet another voice echoing.

--...hy are you trying to run away from us?

It appeared to be Ena's.

(Who's Teach talking to...?)

He could tell from the voice that it probably wasn't Jun or Kazami. Watase peeked around the corner to see what was going on--

♪ BGM: Individualist / Theme of Louise

--only to find Salyu standing in front of Ena. Watase immediately held his breath and listened in on their conversation.

What are you even doing here in the first place?
I could ask you the same. Why are -you- here, Ena? I didn't expect to see you here after you paid no heed to the information we gave you yesterday.

A yellow path asking us about Ena, who sits at 4.

So basically, this is what you were 'up to'...?
(... What're they talking about?)

It didn't sound like Salyu was talking to Ena the way a student would to a teacher. And the details of their conversation felt private. Watase almost walked out into the open on instinct-- but he stopped himself at the last moment. He remembered how Salyu had abruptly run away from him last time.

(For now... I should trust Teach and watch how things play out.)

Ena then resumed the conversation.

I'll tell you the details later. Anyway, why don't you come with us? It's too dangerous to act alone right now.
I refuse.
Why?
Mashiro said your heart was closed. I trust her judgment.
Wait, Ms. Toba is with you!? Where is she!?
She's not with me now.
...What do you mean?

Salyu didn't answer. Ena soon started to grow impatient.

...I admit that I've been keeping my heart closed, yes. That said, I don't have a choice in the matter. However, I'm on your side. Can't you trust me on that?

Salyu paused for what felt like forever-- then spoke as if she'd made up her mind.

Ena, I will warn you about one thing out of consideration for Natsuhiko. Be careful of that 'captain'. He's a dangerous man.
Huh?

--Just then.

♪ BGM: Ominous Ambience ♫

Watase instinctively rushed out from behind the corner.

!

Salyu turned herself aside and started running off at that exact same moment.

Ah, Ms. Sannomiya, wait!

Ena immediately gave chase. But Salyu pushed her away a second later.

Ow!
!!

Watase caught Ena before she hit the ground. Salyu took that opportunity to run into the connecting passageway that led to the outer ring--

Wait!

Watase quickly picked up the pursuit, but then the security gate shut before his eyes.

Agh, for crying out loud!

Frustrated, Ena punched the closed gate. Watase quickly took out his card and opened the gate again-- But Salyu was already long gone by then.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Watase you're an idiot

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

TheMcD posted:

(If those kids can read people's minds... And when you take into account they've been running from us... then maybe one of us hates them and they know it...!)

He didn't want to believe it, but it all added up. --If that were the case, then who was the one who hated them? It wasn't Watase, at the very least. He knew that better than anyone.

TheMcD posted:

Ena, I will warn you about one thing out of consideration for Natsuhiko. Be careful of that 'captain'. He's a dangerous man.

Watase you dopey, dopey boy. :cripes:

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Hah! I told you! None of you believed me! But I showed you! I showed you all!!

I'm guessing that pre mind break Watase was probably here to exterminate all the psychic kids. Natsuhiko was probably defending himself, and Watase was calling him a "monster".

congrats I think you predicted the plot

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

He was probably told that the kids were monsters by the bosses of Ukita's bosses to be fair, and all the poo poo they'd already done (under said bosses' coercion) which would make them a menace to society in general if they ever escaped the lab.

OddHaberdasher
Jan 21, 2016
But, if that's the case, why is it that in the flashbacks we've seen so far (and considered to be true for lack of other options), when Watase first met Yuuri he learned her identity and then gave her directions to safety? It'd be one thing if the flashbacks stopped at the point he learned her name, but he actively, if not saved her, then put her in a situation to save herself (pretty sure that's how it happened, have not gone back to check). Meddling Kids confirmed for Meddling, Ena's 'school trip' story refuted.

TL;DR My Sense for Watase is still high

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

He was probably told that the kids were monsters by the bosses of Ukita's bosses to be fair, and all the poo poo they'd already done (under said bosses' coercion) which would make them a menace to society in general if they ever escaped the lab.

I'm thinking he might be one of those terrorists Jun mentioned, maybe they all see Communicators as monsters, and so did Watase until he got amnesia/got switched with someone who isn't a dickhole.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug

OddHaberdasher posted:

But, if that's the case, why is it that in the flashbacks we've seen so far (and considered to be true for lack of other options), when Watase first met Yuuri he learned her identity and then gave her directions to safety? It'd be one thing if the flashbacks stopped at the point he learned her name, but he actively, if not saved her, then put her in a situation to save herself (pretty sure that's how it happened, have not gone back to check). Meddling Kids confirmed for Meddling, Ena's 'school trip' story refuted.

TL;DR My Sense for Watase is still high

She also said he did something cruel to her, which confuses me. I'm not sure if the cruel thing went unsaid or if I just misunderstood/skimmed some element of that scene.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves

SSNeoman posted:

Hah! I told you! None of you believed me! But I showed you! I showed you all!!

I'm guessing that pre mind break Watase was probably here to exterminate all the psychic kids. Natsuhiko was probably defending himself, and Watase was calling him a "monster".

So we're the bad guy and now what we need to undo out previous badening? Or go back to being bad because depressing plot means evil guy wins?

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

POOL IS CLOSED posted:

She also said he did something cruel to her, which confuses me. I'm not sure if the cruel thing went unsaid or if I just misunderstood/skimmed some element of that scene.

Left her in the fire was my first impression. If it's something like that I just wonder if it was on purpose or not.

OddHaberdasher
Jan 21, 2016
Unless the flashbacks are lying to us (perfectly possible given what we know, but sticking to the simplest explanation possible), then Watase came across Yuuri, addressed her by name and mentioned how she was important to the people in charge of the facility, then did not gun her down and instead directed her to an exit, which would have been open as the lockdown had not gone into effect. This does not fit the hypothesis of anti-BC terrorists. If they were cleaners for those in charge, it makes more sense (the elevator girl simply wasn't as useful as Yuuri, or at least not enough to be worth the hassle) but why would Watase do such things for LABO when he seems to detest the concept of what they were likely trying to do?

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

The Pursuers: 09/16/2030, 13:21

♪ BGM: Looming Crisis

But she wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Where could she have gone...!?
Let's look around. There's a high chance she's hiding in one of the nearby rooms.
All right.

Watase and Ena nodded at each other, then searched the nearby rooms.

But... what did that girl mean when she said I was 'dangerous'?
She did say that, didn't she... Do you have any idea about what she was talking about?
... Sorry, but no.
I see... But I'm sure now that something happened between you and her, probably before you lost your memories.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. But I'm a rescue worker, you know? What would someone like me ever do to her?
No point in asking me. Perhaps Ms. Sannomiya is making some sort of misunderstanding or something...

(I wasn't the one who gave her that wound, was I...?)

But he couldn't think of any reason why he'd ever do that. --The pair finished their search of the floor as Watase pondered that.

Maybe she ran into another area...?
Teach, let's go after her! We can ask her all sorts of things if we find her!
Wait, first things first!
!?
Why are you all by yourself? I thought we said we should avoid going off on our own as much as possible.
Oh, right. You see, Moribe was--

Watase then explained to Ena how Jun had gotten hurt. While they were at it, Watase and Ena synchronized their PDAs' map data to share their search results.

I see, so something like that happened to you guys too, huh...
Wait, what do you mean 'too'?
Ms. Tachibana's leg got hurt in an explosion while we were searching Area 3.
An explosion!?
Yes... though we don't know what caused it...
Anyway, is Tachibana okay!?
She's resting in the surveillance room and keeping an eye out on the cameras right now... She should be better soon, though.
I see...

Watase breathed a sigh of relief, but Ena frowned.

But... you know... don't you think the fact that two incidents like this happened in succession means that something really is going on behind the scenes here in LABO?
Good point...

--Both Kazami and Jun had been wounded in the same hour. It stunk too much to be a coincidence.

(It feels like there's an ''invisible enemy'' that's attacking us...!)

But aimlessly fanning the flames of his anxiety wouldn't help a thing. He decided to focus on the pressing issue at hand first.

But let's go after Salyu first. She might still be nearby for all we know.
...Yes.

Ena nodded nervously, then broke off into a run with Watase.

OddHaberdasher
Jan 21, 2016

TheMcD posted:

(It feels like there's an ''invisible enemy'' that's attacking us...!)

This must be the work of an enemy [Stand]!

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

Bomb & Gun: 09/16/2030, 13:26

♪ BGM: LABO Security Lv. 3

Taking into account the state of things, Salyu had to have run to either Area 1 or in the direction of Area 3. But they didn't know which way she'd gone.

We have no choice. Let's split up.
No! Going alone is way too dangerous after everything that's happened!
Then what should we--

Just as Ena said that, she and Watase heard a sound coming from far off.

We hear a security door opening and closing.

♪ BGM: Psychological Warfare

That sound was...!?
It came from this way! Let's go!

Watase and Ena ran towards the source of the sound: Area 1. On their way, they heard yet another noise--

Another security door opening.

There's no doubt about it! It came from the connecting passageway!

The two of them followed the sound as quickly as they could. They ran through the connecting passageway and entered Area 1--

Only to see red bloodstains scattered here and there.

(It's fresh... is it Salyu's blood!?)

The blood trail continued all the way to the stairwell.

Let's follow it!
Yeah!

Watase and Ena ran over to the stairwell.

But Salyu wasn't there.

...!?

--was a vinyl bag full of a red liquid. The bag's label read ''AB''.

Isn't this... a blood transfusion pack!?
What's something like that doing here!?

Watase and Ena stood there in confusion--

♪ BGM: Abyss

!?

Taken aback with surprise, Watase tried to open the door-- But he couldn't. It only budged a few millimeters, like something was propped against it.

Dammit, we got locked in!?
What is this, some kind of a trap...?
A trap!?

Watase looked around for an exit as he tried to recover from the shock. He quickly spotted something that caught his eye immediately.

Th-that's...!

A fire extinguisher...
Captain Kasasagi? Is something wrong about that fire extinguisher or something?
N-no...!

He didn't know why, but when he saw it... alarm bells went off in his head.

H-hold on a sec, Teach...!

Watase gently walked over to the extinguisher. He picked it up and examined it.

Wh-what are you doing...!?
I don't know... but I have a bad feeling about this.

He turned it upside down and checked it out-- Only to find what appeared to be soldering marks on the bottom.

...!

Watase picked up a piece of debris. He pushed it against the soldering marks and tried opening up the extinguisher. He succeeded in removing the bottom of the extinguisher—— and found something strange inside.

!!

A cord stuck out of what appeared to be a digital clock, wrapped around several cylindrical objects. He could tell from a glance that it was a time bomb.

Wha... what the hell!?
Why was there a bomb planted inside a fire extinguisher!?

Just as Watase finished voicing his shock,

numbers appeared on the digital display.

!?

A strange beeping sound began echoing through the stairwell.

The numbers are ticking down...!?
poo poo, I think it's been activated!

Watase knew for sure that the constant beeps coming from the timer were a countdown to their deaths.

(Was this what the one who trapped us in here was after!?)
Captain Kasasagi, isn't there any way you can defuse the thing!?
Defuse it!? Don't ask the impossible! I don't have those kinds of skills! Anyway, we need to get out of here ASAP!
But how're we supposed to do that!?

The staircase had crumbled, and the fire door was shut. It was just as Ena said: there was no way out. The bomb's timer was ticking down by the second. And then... the time between the beeps gradually grew shorter and shorter as if to fuel Watase and Ena's fear.

Dammit!

Watase body slammed the door out of desperation.

Open! Open up, you goddamn son of a bitch!

But it didn't budge an inch.

(Is this it!? Is this where it ends!?)

But just as Watase was about to give up...

Captain Kasasagi, out of the way!

Ena shouted that and took something out from under her clothes. That object, shining with a black luster, was none other than--

(A pistol!?)

Ena pulled the trigger as that wave of sheer disbelief hit Watase. The bullets successfully destroyed the door's hinges.

Smash the door down now! Hurry!
R-right!

Though Watase was still confused, he kicked the fire door with all his might.

A blue path, asking us about Ena, who sits at 4.

Go! There's no time!

Watase and Ena rushed into the hallway without a moment's delay.

(It's gonna blow!)

Watase shouted out to Ena as soon as he realized.

Teach, get down!

Right after the two of them proceeded to throw their bodies into the hallway-- --The beeping finally stopped.

TheMcD fucked around with this message at 23:38 on Nov 30, 2016

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

Pillbug
Holy poo poo, Ena. I mean, I kinda suspected, like most everyone else, that she either isn't or isn't merely a teacher, but :drat:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Ahahahaha

I don't know what the gently caress but I like it

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

This is building off of my absolutely correct "runs on ghosts, case N for Nagisa" theory.

The kids are vampires. BC is just vampire mind powers, and the kids came in to steal the souls in the reactor. Ena is a mortal who also wants it shut down but to free the ghosts rather than steal them.

Watase is a vampire hunter they called in because of the meddling vampire kids, hence he called the student a monster. But now they have to work together uneasily because of Case N and the mysterious "killer", a werewolf who wants them all dead.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Hahahaha this owns. I guess Ena ran a Survival Game Club in her school.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/sabagebu-survival-game-club-/episode-11-gaudy-decoration-total-cinderella-the-red-shooting-star-656889

Or maybe http://en.rocketnews24.com/2013/11/12/hunting-the-newest-growing-hobby-of-japanese-women/
http://www.crunchyroll.com/sabagebu-survival-game-club-/episode-7-the-hunting-club-to-be-a-man-hentai-656881 (link sfw despite the name)

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Nov 30, 2016

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------

tiistai posted:

Ahahahaha

I don't know what the gently caress but I like it

That was my mindset for most of the time while playing through the game for the first time once Route After Chapter 4 kicked in. I can already tell you - it won't let up for a while. Get ready for some fun poo poo.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Can we set Ena to 10 now please? I'm intimidated by her gun.

OddHaberdasher
Jan 21, 2016
I will admit, even I was beginning to believe my distrust of Ena was irrational, but I am vindicated!

Gridlocked posted:

Meh, we can take her. I mean, assuming she had the gun for a while now, she could have used it at any time but she didn't. But she could've!

Cyouni
Sep 30, 2014

without love it cannot be seen
Heh, I remember when this came up. This came just when I'd thought I'd figured out who everyone was and what they had hidden.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
While I'm suspicious of Ena having a gun at all in this situation where a bunch of people were shot, I don't feel like she could have been one of the killers. She had ample opportunities to pop... pretty much everyone in the face, including the communicators. That one kid said Ena closed off her heart though, so :tinfoil:

With everything we've seen, I honestly think Ena having a gun this whole time makes me trust her more, bizarrely enough. Plus there's no loving way THIS:

was done with a handgun. The little girl might have been killed by a handgun, though, so she's not completely off the suspicion list.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

Gridlocked posted:

Looks like it's either a 9mm or .45 ACP caliber gun if vidjagames taught me anything about vidjagame guns.

The only pistols I'm intimidated by in games are Deagle-brand Deagle's and Master Chief's pistol from Halo 1 :colbert:
also the noisy cricket but that's a movie gun.

Danaru posted:

The little girl might have been killed by a handgun, though, so she's not completely off the suspicion list.

According to Watase she was:

TheMcD posted:

The end of: 09/16/2030, 12:11

(...)

Everyone just stared at the body of this girl who no one knew-- and who'd never even come up once up until this point. A hole had been pierced through her stomach.

(... A gunshot wound...!)

The blood that'd poured out of it had already dried up into a dark color. She had undoubtedly been murdered. But -when- that happened was something that no one knew. (...)

• Locked thread