Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

T r a v i s posted:

It's good to see someone relevant say positive things about Kid Cudi, ASAP, Ian Connor, and the President. I hope people don't ignore his message just because they care more about their "moneys worth".

What the hell is this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Didn't ian Connor rape a bunch of people

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I'm glad he's dead.

obliriovrons
Jul 18, 2009
And now he's been hospitalized

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

no turbo grafx this year then??

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

quote:

Law enforcement sources tell us Kanye did not want to go, and was restrained when he was transported.

drat

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
Yeezy season has been cancelled

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Im gonna break Kanye out

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.
Kanye is transforming.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
Midlife crisis getting old sucks and realizing you won't be relevant forever.

Bananaquiter
Aug 20, 2008

Ron's not here.

Next album is going to be siiick.

Get well soon Kanye.

Paper Planes
Mar 23, 2013
Just heard he was hospitalised, whilst it doesn't excuse the Bill Cosby comments etc, I know way too many people with mental health issues, they are horrible to deal with and I hope he gets better soon. :/

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Paper Planes posted:

Just heard he was hospitalised, whilst it doesn't excuse the Bill Cosby comments etc, I know way too many people with mental health issues, they are horrible to deal with and I hope he gets better soon. :/

Having an illness that interferes with your ability to choose what you say certainly could excuse any comments you make.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

BILL COSBY IS INDEED INNOCENT, ACTUALLY!!!!!

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
Weren't those comments forever ago

smoke sumthin bitch
Dec 14, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Kanye is perfectly sane he just went against some very powerful people who are trying to silence him. Scooter braun tried to tell him to keep his mouth shut but kanye is just too real.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

please don't send your men after his head Jay

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I mean the guy literally just rapped, "You ain't seen nothin like this dude when he off his lexipro"

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

quote:

I woke up this morning and i felt the need to prayer for those who might not have a voice to pray. The music business is a very stressful business to be in, i been doing this for a very long time and believe me when i say it takes a very strong minded person to go thru the daily poo poo that you have to go thru. “the smile of a clown” a clown gets paid to make other people happy, even if that clown might be going through a mental break down, that clown can’t let the public see him cry or else he might loose the only job that helps him take care of his family.

the music business is all about profit and elevation, the more hotter you are the more money you make, the longer your career lasts. the only catch to that is no one stays hot forever, no one can be new over and over again, so now you have the pressure from your fans, record label, friends,family, bill collectors, and the media to keep making hot music and never get old. take a min and think about that, can you imagine the pressure and responsibility a person gotta have not only to be successful but also to stay successful too?

So today I pray for my man Kanye, and i ask everyone to do the same too, wanting help doesn’t show weakness, it actually shows character and it lets people know you too are you human and you too have feelings too. when the provider needs help, who can the provider turn too? When you have sooo many people that depend on you everyday, who can you turn to just to vent out to or just breath too without feeling weak to?

No one is perfect when it comes down to living life in general, so this morning i pray my homie. I pray that Kanye finds that one thing that money and fame can’t buy. #APeaceofMind Chicago Loves you bro, … Twista

Twista a real one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWmgsfiklcs

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

True indeed, but you missed out on the opportunity to play the best Kanye/Twista track (and a top 5 Kanye track)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSYDbpOuYUE

DrAlexanderTobacco
Jun 11, 2012

Help me find my true dharma
He gave this interview a few days ago, which is insane.

hobbez
Mar 1, 2012

Don't care. Just do not care. We win, you lose. You do though, you seem to care very much

I'm going to go ride my mountain bike, later nerds.

drat. He come's off as completely unhinged. More then usual. He seems really nervous and unsure of himself. Poor guy, I feel for him now.

Skeematic
Jan 18, 2003

Yikes.

hobbez posted:

drat. He come's off as completely unhinged. More then usual. He seems really nervous and unsure of himself. Poor guy, I feel for him now.

I found it more that he's as confident as ever, but really really aware that everything he says is picked apart that he just didnt want to deal with it. Which is wierd considering his rants at his shows, but maybe thats just the false feeling of being in a building with fans that will eat up everything he says, where in reality fans are pretty fickle and will turn on you if they disagree with you or the music stops for too long.

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

is this lunatic dead yet?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

banned from Starbucks posted:

Gonna save this post for when someone asks why celebrities use coded language to talk about their mental illness and conceal it at every opportunity

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

banned from Starbucks posted:

gently caress off

GoodluckJonathan
Oct 31, 2003

kanye... :ohdear:

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

So what's going on with Kanye? I really love the dude and understand he has a lot of personal issues and likely suffers from some kind of mental illness. Is he going to be okay? Is he getting help?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
he's in the hospital

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

blue squares posted:

So what's going on with Kanye? I really love the dude and understand he has a lot of personal issues and likely suffers from some kind of mental illness. Is he going to be okay? Is he getting help?

Kim Kardashian is in the middle of an emotional nightmare ... which she has put on hold so she can devote herself to her husband who himself is in desperate shape ... sources connected with Kim and Kanye tell TMZ.

We're told Kim has been "an emotional wreck" since the Paris robbery, but when Kanye fell apart last week everything changed for her ... we're told she has become his rock, maintaining almost a constant vigil at UCLA Medical Center for a week.

Our sources say it has been excruciating for her ... at times Kanye ranting people were trying to destroy their marriage. It's part of the paranoia that has overtaken Kanye.

Kim, we're told, hopes to take Kanye home as early as today, and her singular goal is to help him get better. As one source put it, "She has been an unbelievably devoted spouse. He's a lucky man."

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
This poo poo is
loving ridiculous

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Pinterest Mom posted:

Kim Kardashian is in the middle of an emotional nightmare ... which she has put on hold so she can devote herself to her husband who himself is in desperate shape ... sources connected with Kim and Kanye tell TMZ.

We're told Kim has been "an emotional wreck" since the Paris robbery, but when Kanye fell apart last week everything changed for her ... we're told she has become his rock, maintaining almost a constant vigil at UCLA Medical Center for a week.

Our sources say it has been excruciating for her ... at times Kanye ranting people were trying to destroy their marriage. It's part of the paranoia that has overtaken Kanye.

Kim, we're told, hopes to take Kanye home as early as today, and her singular goal is to help him get better. As one source put it, "She has been an unbelievably devoted spouse. He's a lucky man."

Jesus, this has not been a good month for Kim.

Dead Snoopy
Mar 23, 2005
I had to sit through an awkward meal w/ a friend's BF, who proceeded to tell me that the Illuminati shut Kanye down for getting out of line with his remarks about Trump, that he'd be fine just to sit through a concert which is only 7 mins long & that nobody is forcibly committed, let alone taken away in handcuffs.

I just....

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

I'm not sure if the development of Kanye West actually being mentally Ill makes his music better or worse.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
development ?? everyone has been known that and loving his music

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
See, before I let you go
One last thing I need to let you know
You ain't never seen nothing crazier than
This nigga when he off his Lexapro

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010
I love Yeezy and I hope he finds peace.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

thathonkey posted:

development ?? everyone has been known that and loving his music

Yeah, but it seems that he has jumped from "kind of off and handling himself" to "danger to himself and those around him" kind of fast.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

Paul Zuvella posted:

Yeah, but it seems that he has jumped from "kind of off and handling himself" to "danger to himself and those around him" kind of fast.

Kanye has always been like this, this might be the most public of attention he's ever gotten for being this way....

Oh Long Johnson posted:

See, before I let you go
One last thing I need to let you know
You ain't never seen nothing crazier than
This nigga when he off his Lexapro

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Dead Snoopy posted:

I had to sit through an awkward meal w/ a friend's BF, who proceeded to tell me that the Illuminati shut Kanye down for getting out of line with his remarks about Trump, that he'd be fine just to sit through a concert which is only 7 mins long & that nobody is forcibly committed, let alone taken away in handcuffs.

I just....

the illuminati, powerful enough to publicly discredit and disappear one of the most famous musicians in the world. incapable of getting hill elected

• Locked thread