Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

i wonder if c-spam would have died if clinton had won

it woulda gone into hibernation until 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

MaxxBot posted:

I don't see Jeb! anywhere on the Trump meeting schedule :(. Maybe he's saving the best for last.

Pam Bondi's Deputy Gauleiter of Florida

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/WorldOfWonder/status/803078717111144448

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

duh everyone knows John Podesta killed Andrew Breitbart to cover up that time he kidnapped a girl in portugal in 2007

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

your tax dollars at work

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

it belongs in a museum

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Seems like it would be cheaper to just fix it when people vandalize it rather than literally guarding it 24/7.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

The Nastier Nate posted:

McCain is 80 years and just won re-election. Do you really see him as running again in 6 years and resigning to be in the senate until he is 92 years old? I know Robert Byrd and Strom Thurmond held on longer, but I am pretty confidant in saying this is McCain's last go around. The time for him to show some balls is now or not at all.

pretty sure his balls are in a jar in hanoi somewhere, all they left him was his hosed up jaw

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Turning the US into a unitary state would be pretty interesting, come on Donny

Serf
May 5, 2011

MaxxBot posted:

Seems like it would be cheaper to just fix it when people vandalize it rather than literally guarding it 24/7.

it would be constantly destroyed each time they fixed it if there is any justice in this world

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
The most 2016 thing would be to discover that John Podesta is in fact a pedophile.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Kurtofan posted:

it belongs in a museum

The holocaust museum, in the section with the other nazi memorabilia

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
december 31st, 2016: andrew breitbart discovered to be alive and an ardent nevertrumper

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

MaxxBot posted:

also the fact that nobody actually cared about his dumb star

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

it's a widely known fact breitbart died from making GBS threads into his diaper too much and drowning in it

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

un loving real. every single day since the election has gotten more and more absurd

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

MaxxBot posted:

the cheapest thing to do, of course, would be to remove it

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

logikv9 posted:

december 31st, 2016: andrew breitbart discovered to be alive and an ardent nevertrumper

20 days to live

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

my name was trump, king of kings
look upon my works, ye losers, but ignore
that they have to be under constant guard
to keep angry people from smashing them

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Kurtofan posted:

i wonder if c-spam would have died if clinton had won

yes

it's only not closed because the election will continue for another 4 years

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug

Serf posted:

it would be constantly destroyed each time they fixed it if there is any justice in this world

Forever replaced with a pyrite star on astroturf square labeled "Doneld Trunk" with 8==D for the icon, until the walk people stop bothering to install real ones.

Serf
May 5, 2011

instead of destroying the star a group of concerned citizens should make it a daily habit to drop a fat nasty turd on it each day as they walk by

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
remember you're here four years

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

replace don's star with a 7 mile deep star-shaped hole so that you can walk by and stare into the abyss

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i'm the huge guy that walks into the frame around 35s as he talking about white superiority

https://twitter.com/samkalidi/status/800844608053735425

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

instead of destroying the star a group of concerned citizens should make it a daily habit to drop a fat nasty turd on it each day as they walk by

yes the 24/7 guards have strict orders to only intervene to prevent attacks on the star with a hammer, jackhammer, or sledge

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Figures that when America finally gets an authoritarian police state it does so in the tackiest way possible.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Karl Barks posted:

i'm the huge guy that walks into the frame around 35s as he talking about white superiority

"Well, this definitely isn't the Guardians of the Galaxy 2 panel. Whoops."

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Karl Barks posted:

Pretty sure he was leaving to steal some embryos while the code compiles.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

I'm so very glad he's dead.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Duscat posted:

yes the 24/7 guards have strict orders to only intervene to prevent attacks on the star with a hammer, jackhammer, or sledge

I don't know about you, but there's no amount of money you could pay me to stand in the way of a man holding his own turd

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Kurtofan posted:

remember you're here four eight years

FTFY

sweart gliwere
Jul 5, 2005

better to die an evil wizard,
than to live as a grand one.
Pillbug
Two guards, armed with super soakers, because consumer cam-drones won't stop swooping down and dropping turds on the star.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

I don't know about you, but there's no amount of money you could pay me to stand in the way of a man holding his own turd

wait, we have to use our OWN turds now? who's got mine

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
Richard Splett is the best character on Veep I wish he was real

Serf
May 5, 2011

Duscat posted:

wait, we have to use our OWN turds now? who's got mine

crowdsource the turds

kickshitter

indiepoopoo