Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Like personally i would definitely just try to find some sort of physical thing that feels similar before I started clamping off sections of my scrote recreationally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Yeah the perennial nerve thing is what I was thinking of and since you can pinch a nerve without cutting off blood flow I figure it's not as dangerous as said blood flow cutting off. But yeah I'll probably be real careful about it.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009

OwlFancier posted:

Like personally i would definitely just try to find some sort of physical thing that feels similar before I started clamping off sections of my scrote recreationally.

I figure it was a nerve thing, so cutting off blood flow probably wouldn't get me what I want anyway.

As it is, I'm just glad talking about it hasn't blown up in my face.

thechosenone fucked around with this message at 03:29 on Nov 30, 2016

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Yeah I get taint-tingles all the time from sitting on hard surfaces.

I get no pleasure from it.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

thechosenone posted:

I figure it was a nerve thing, so cutting off blood flow probably wouldn't get me what I want anyway.

As it is, I'm just glad talking about it hasn't blown up in my face.

The issue is it's hard to cut off the nerves without getting other things as well.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Please don't ruin your balls.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Also please don't progress from paresthesia to formication and come back posting for tips on how to shove bugs up your dick.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Shine posted:

Please don't ruin your balls.

What does it feel like to have the responsibility of telling this to a (presumably) human adult?

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Just forget it. I'm sorry that I asked. Its not your alls fault you encountered yet another degenerate human being.

I'm just gonna not do anything. I apologize for making GBS threads up the thread.

I guess I should have realized that if it sounds weird, it is weird, and should have left things well alone. Now, I have an eternal monument to my own idiocy.

yet further editing: and I suppose it includes this post.

Well, I guess if nothing else, this humiliation convinced me it was a dumb idea. Thanks thread, I just wish I had believed myself when I first told myself that, rather than needing confirmation from you guys.

I'll stop posting in the thread now. Hopefully we can all just look back on this as a dumb memory, and archiving will at least partially obscure my shame.

thechosenone fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Nov 30, 2016

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Dude if you like tickling your balls that's fine, just don't end up breaking them in the process. There's lots of ways to tickle your balls without relying on nerve pressure.

The thread as a whole is pro-degeneracy as long as it's not hurting anyone, including you.

I promise you from experience it is better to not break your dick for fun.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 04:24 on Nov 30, 2016

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
I figured that. I'm just gonna stick to just normal. I just want to stop thinking up dumb poo poo.

Thank you for being understanding everyone. I'm gonna stick to what I know is safe and works.

thechosenone fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Nov 30, 2016

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

OwlFancier posted:

Also please don't progress from paresthesia to formication and come back posting for tips on how to shove bugs up your dick.

It's fornication, you dildo.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
Yeah I dont think that's gonna happen anytime.

Sent from my iphone

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014
I get the distinct feelings I am too late to recommend the ancient practices described in the venerable Klingon translation of the Kama Sutra, the famous Num'bnu't. :saddowns:

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
This thread is the best kind of weird.

Edit: For those on antidepressants, was your libido lowered or just your ability to actually orgasm? 'cause my libido is ok but I haven't exactly been polishing the pearl on a daily basis either before or after I started this medication and I'm not sure if my inability to climax the other night was due to the antidepressant or just leftover stress from a long hard week at work.

I suppose I should commence experimentation.

turing_test
Feb 27, 2013

Faerunner posted:

For those on antidepressants, was your libido lowered or just your ability to actually orgasm?

My ability to orgasm was reduced - I'd still get horny, but it would take significantly longer for me to orgasm. I also had significantly reduced sensation.

My sexual side effects were most significant in the first few weeks. Now that I've been on antidepressants for a few months, I'm almost back to normal.

FWIW I'm a girl on 10mg Celexa, which is a very low dose. My psychiatrist says that my experience with sexual side effects was typical for a patient on SSRIs.

Faerunner
Dec 31, 2007
Thanks! I also have lady parts and am on 20mg/day so I anticipated some side effects. This is going on month 3 at my current dose, so I'm pretty well settled in. I've been getting horny like I used to before the depression, so that's good at least.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Faerunner posted:

This thread is the best kind of weird.

Edit: For those on antidepressants, was your libido lowered or just your ability to actually orgasm? 'cause my libido is ok but I haven't exactly been polishing the pearl on a daily basis either before or after I started this medication and I'm not sure if my inability to climax the other night was due to the antidepressant or just leftover stress from a long hard week at work.

I suppose I should commence experimentation.

Antidepressants can do that; I had a lot of trouble getting to orgasm on admittedly a pretty high dose of Paxil. It's extra frustrating because my libido was pretty much the same, but when I got to 80-90% I would suddenly drop back to 0%. Weed helped with it, but I eventually switched to Wellbutrin and that had no negative sex side effects.

FWIW I have a penis.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
Let me ramp up the weird.

Let's say there is semen on a finger. You jerked off, you wash it away with soap and hot water. Four hours later you have sex. That finger is still a pregnancy risk, isn't it.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Sorry about your new fingerbabies.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Wondering mostly because I jerked off and my gf is coming in like 4-5 hours and I'm wondering if I should basically behave as if those fingers don't exist for 72 hours :v:

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
If you did a good job washing, you're good. http://campushealthmedia.arizona.edu/health_topics/sexual_health/sextalk/2007/sextalk.10.01.07.pdf . If this is a psychological thing, you could probably dip it into a dilute bleach solution, then wash that off, for total peace of mind.

In general it wouldn't be a bad idea to read Scarleteen or Go Ask Alice. Education never hurts, but especially if you guys are both on the inexperienced side and both on the anxious side.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Origami Dali posted:

Sorry about your new fingerbabies.

Fingat babby best babby.

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009

Azran posted:

Wondering mostly because I jerked off and my gf is coming in like 4-5 hours and I'm wondering if I should basically behave as if those fingers don't exist for 72 hours :v:

No. Outside their ideal environment (past the cervix, where the temperature, moisture levels, and pH are ideal), sperm can live a few hours at most, and that's assuming you leave them alone. Sperm that had survived being exposed to soap, hot water, and vigorous scrubbing as well as the open air would be sperm so focused and committed to impregnation that frankly I'd be just as worried worried about them squirming their way up your urethra of their own volition, sneaking out your fly, and leaping through the air to your girlfriend's vagina. There's no need to wash your hands with bleach. Use soap and hot water, lather for 20 seconds, rinse well, and make sure you scrub your fingernails and behind your thumb.

If you could easily impregnate someone by touching them with washed hands that had touched semen earlier in the day, there would be literally no unpregnant teenagers.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Dogfish posted:

No. Outside their ideal environment (past the cervix, where the temperature, moisture levels, and pH are ideal), sperm can live a few hours at most, and that's assuming you leave them alone. Sperm that had survived being exposed to soap, hot water, and vigorous scrubbing as well as the open air would be sperm so focused and committed to impregnation that frankly I'd be just as worried worried about them squirming their way up your urethra of their own volition, sneaking out your fly, and leaping through the air to your girlfriend's vagina. There's no need to wash your hands with bleach. Use soap and hot water, lather for 20 seconds, rinse well, and make sure you scrub your fingernails and behind your thumb.

If you could easily impregnate someone by touching them with washed hands that had touched semen earlier in the day, there would be literally no unpregnant teenagers.

Agreeing, sperm are poo poo outside of the genitals, and washing your hands well is more than enough to handle it. If you want to be extra-special sure use hand sanitizer after you wash I guess.

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009
Even inside the vagina they only live a couple hours because the pH is wrong. That's why they swim like mad up past the cervix to a sperm-friendly environment. (That, incidentally, is why you can remove your diaphragm after six hours per the recommendations without getting pregnant: the sperm are already goners. This is assuming you have travelled back in time to 1974, which is why you're using a diaphragm as your contraceptive of choice.)

FROOOOOOOOG
Jan 28, 2009

thechosenone posted:

They totally aren't though, It is like this weird rear end prickly sensation. Like when my leg falls asleep, and then the bloodflow comes back, my leg is super sensitive, and just trying to stand on it makes it spaz out. Its like that with my balls, but they aren't being used to hold my body up and stuff.

Beta-alanine, my dude.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Anne Whateley posted:

If you did a good job washing, you're good. http://campushealthmedia.arizona.edu/health_topics/sexual_health/sextalk/2007/sextalk.10.01.07.pdf . If this is a psychological thing, you could probably dip it into a dilute bleach solution, then wash that off, for total peace of mind.

In general it wouldn't be a bad idea to read Scarleteen or Go Ask Alice. Education never hurts, but especially if you guys are both on the inexperienced side and both on the anxious side.

I must say I'm quite ashamed of the really basic level of some of my questions, considering I've been sexually active for eight years :shobon: Thanks.

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009

Azran posted:

I must say I'm quite ashamed of the really basic level of some of my questions, considering I've been sexually active for eight years :shobon: Thanks.

Don't be embarrassed! You'd be astonished at how many people have huge knowledge gaps because a) high-quality sexual health education isn't really prioritized in North America and b) living in a sex-negative culture means people with questions often have nowhere to ask them. But now you're doing the smart thing and asking questions to fill in the gaps!

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Dogfish posted:

Don't be embarrassed! You'd be astonished at how many people have huge knowledge gaps because a) high-quality sexual health education isn't really prioritized in North America and b) living in a sex-negative culture means people with questions often have nowhere to ask them. But now you're doing the smart thing and asking questions to fill in the gaps!

Plural? No wonder you people are obsessed with butt stuff.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Jedit posted:

Plural? No wonder you people are obsessed with butt stuff.

Sex Questions Megathread III: Filling gaps since '99

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
On the numbnut wanks, since my vasectomy sitting in certain positions in my pc chair makes one ball go numb. More irritating than sexy though.

On the ssris I'm on 20mg of cilatopram and orgasms are harder to reach, but now they are all awesome multi edging style orgasms than weak quick wank poo poo. My libido is massively down as in no more spontaneous boners, which even at 32 were a regular issue before, but I still mentally want sex and can get it up quick enough so I'm not that bothered about it.

With finger babies, don't risk it. That's how religions are made. But seriously? A proper wash will sort you out like everyone else said.

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Azran posted:

Let's say there is semen on a finger. You jerked off, you wash it away with soap and hot water. Four hours later you have sex. That finger is still a pregnancy risk, isn't it.

Just curious - did you have a health teacher tell you someone he/she knew in school got pregnant this way? Because it sounds a lot like the bullshit scare tactics they used when I was in middle school.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Geoj posted:

Just curious - did you have a health teacher tell you someone he/she knew in school got pregnant this way? Because it sounds a lot like the bullshit scare tactics they used when I was in middle school.

No, but the sex ed talks I attented during school always emphasized the "72-HOUR LIFE SPAN NO MATTER WHAT" aspect of spermatozoids.

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009
I don't know where they got that number; in ideal conditions, spermatozoa (since I assume we're talking about human sperm, not plant gametes) live up to five days, not three. And, as previously mentioned, in inhospitable conditions they've got a couple hours at most.

So basically maybe just forget everything your lovely sex ed classes taught you and start from scratch.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Dogfish posted:

So basically maybe just forget everything your lovely sex ed classes taught you and start from scratch.

Start here:
https://youtu.be/Pr1ju6GoCsY

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Dogfish posted:

I don't know where they got that number; in ideal conditions, spermatozoa (since I assume we're talking about human sperm, not plant gametes) live up to five days, not three. And, as previously mentioned, in inhospitable conditions they've got a couple hours at most.

:downs: Sorry, "espermatozoide" is the Spanish name and I never bothered to check if it was a false friend or not.

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009
Easy mistake to make! I still say "close the light" if I don't watch myself and that's after 15 years of living in 100% English surroundings! :)

Syenite
Jun 21, 2011
Grimey Drawer
So my penile raphe is stretched out or something, with wide, darker & thinner skin and it hurts somewhat after masturbation. Is there some way I can mitigate/heal this or am I just boned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turtlicious
Sep 17, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shukaro posted:

So my penile raphe is stretched out or something, with wide, darker & thinner skin and it hurts somewhat after masturbation. Is there some way I can mitigate/heal this or am I just boned?

Lotion.