Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
I'm a Krillin guy, so I'm not gonna bring up Tien.

Strongest women would be Arale, 18, Videl (only Ki user), and then Chi Chi I guess. Right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

HitTheTargets posted:

Strongest women would be Arale, 18, Videl (only Ki user), and then Chi Chi I guess. Right?

Vados

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Will it ever be Kriller time?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Rhonne posted:

Will it ever be Kriller time?

It's never not kriller time

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

HitTheTargets posted:

Pan is stronger than all of them

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

And Bra will be stronger than Pan.

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016

Funky Valentine posted:

And Bra will be stronger than Pan.

I was gonna comment how Bra is now out of the loop since she should have been born already.

Then I went to compare Pan's and Bra's birth date from GT and they are pretty much the same age.

Bra was 8-9 years old in GT

This is how an 8-9 years old looks like

And to gently caress even more with you, this is an 8-9 year old girl standing right next to an adult (albeit a short one)

lezard_valeth fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Nov 30, 2016

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Bra will be born with blue hair

super saiyan blue hair

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Rodyle posted:

The film of BotG because it's better, the film of RoF because it's shorter

e: considering all that Super we just went through, it's pretty hilarious in XV2 where SKoT and everyone is going "oh boy, the birth of a new timeline, what an auspicious day!"

In like six months, Super finally introduces the SKoT, and it turns out she doesn't have a major problem with time travel shenanigans. It's a massive headache for other gods, and that's why time travel is supposedly forbidden. But SKoT don't give a gently caress.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

lezard_valeth posted:

And to gently caress even more with you, this is an 8-9 year old girl standing right next to an adult (albeit a short one)

Vegeta has his non-disappointment child on a strict regimen of pushups, situps, and plenty of juice.

Rodyle posted:

e: considering all that Super we just went through, it's pretty hilarious in XV2 where SKoT and everyone is going "oh boy, the birth of a new timeline, what an auspicious day!"
Sometimes the miscarriage is harder on the Kai than it is the Tokitoki.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

lezard_valeth posted:

This is how an 8-9 years old looks like
The local newspaper here had a thought piece (a navel gazer) ten or so years ago about what would be "morally acceptable" wear for girls this young to wear and concluded that if you let your ten year old girl show her navel, you were basically inviting the devil to society.

This country is sometimes really backwards.

SirDrone
Jul 23, 2013

I am so sick of these star wars
At the very least Super needs more Vegetdad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGYD6HLcwak

Skeleton Mom
Aug 11, 2008

Super already has a very good amount of Vegetdad. To ask for more would be gluttony.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?fJ5Zt-mNXFU

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
ages are ridiculous in dbz all the time anyway. like trunks in the most recent arc is supposed to be like 34 or some ludicrous poo poo, they just said nah gently caress it hes still like 17 or w/e. they just make this poo poo up nonstop

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
And part of it is the coloring, but it's also the very way they draw their faces; Bulma and Chi-Chi both look younger than they did in the Buu saga. And Videl of course looks like she regressed a decade or two.

And even in the Buu Saga, where honestly Bulma and Chi-Chi looked reasonably like their age, Chi-Chi looked older despite being younger than Bulma. Which, I suppose, makes snese, since she's basically been a single mom to two children, one of which is mentally disabled. Three children, two of which are mentally disabled, if you count Goku. poo poo ages you.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Pan is stronger than all of them

Pan needed a dragon wish to get over a fever she's weak as poo poo.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

sassassin posted:

goku needed a time traveller to get over his poo poo.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

And part of it is the coloring, but it's also the very way they draw their faces; Bulma and Chi-Chi both look younger than they did in the Buu saga. And Videl of course looks like she regressed a decade or two.

And even in the Buu Saga, where honestly Bulma and Chi-Chi looked reasonably like their age, Chi-Chi looked older despite being younger than Bulma. Which, I suppose, makes snese, since she's basically been a single mom to two children, one of which is mentally disabled. Three children, two of which are mentally disabled, if you count Goku. poo poo ages you.

Bulma's the richest person on the planet, probably, in a world where there is definitely future-tech. She can probably look however she wants to.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

deadly_pudding posted:

Bulma's the richest person on the planet, probably, in a world where there is definitely future-tech. She can probably look however she wants to.

However, according to the oracle dude they visited, there's no silicone in the Dragonball universe.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa

Dias posted:

However, according to the oracle dude they visited, there's no silicone in the Dragonball universe.

Wait what now?

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

tbp posted:

ages are ridiculous in dbz all the time anyway. like trunks in the most recent arc is supposed to be like 34 or some ludicrous poo poo, they just said nah gently caress it hes still like 17 or w/e. they just make this poo poo up nonstop

That literally never happened and Trunks outright stated ten years had passed in the manga (which is wrong, it's been more than ten years since the Cell Saga, but the chronology's all hosed up thanks to Toriyama's incredibly messy retcons anyways).

Trunks is over 30 at this point, but Saiyans don't age, so it doesn't really matter.

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer
Couldn't it be less than ten years?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Wait what now?

http://imgur.com/gallery/zq67WNw

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

SirDrone posted:

At the very least Super needs more Vegetdad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGYD6HLcwak

So...were those guys hitting on a 10-year old girl?

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

All I see is a woman that likes her body natural, no proof of nothing.

Augus posted:

So...were those guys hitting on a 10-year old girl?

Teenagers.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

sassassin posted:

Weak as poo poo? Can't be. Pan just got her first Zenkai power-up, as a little baby. :feelsgood:

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe

sassassin posted:

I choose to believe that Gohan, growing up in the environment he did, just has no idea how actual medicine and sickness works. Like, when he says the doctors didn't know what to do, what they probably said was something along the lines of "Give the baby a day or two to see if the fever breaks, than schedule a follow-up." Gohan then immediately panicked, flew off to the magic wish dragon, and used the untold power and wisdom of the eternal dragon to cure the 99.4 degree fever that Pan had developed that morning. He's going to tell Videl about the whole ordeal when she gets home later, and she is going to wonder for the ninth time that day just what the gently caress kind of madness did she marry in to.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Babies get fevers all the time. What's Gohan going to do when Pan falls ill again two months from now and the Dragon Balls are still rocks?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

They pretty explicitly said that Pan's fever was specifically unusual and Gohan suspected it was becaue of her Saiyan biology.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Yeah Gohan said the hospital's medicine wouldn't work. I don't think the Dragon was his first choice.

AndwhatIseeisme
Mar 30, 2010

Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
Fun Shoe

ImpAtom posted:

They pretty explicitly said that Pan's fever was specifically unusual and Gohan suspected it was becaue of her Saiyan biology.

projecthalaxy posted:

Yeah Gohan said the hospital's medicine wouldn't work. I don't think the Dragon was his first choice.

He said the medicine from the hospital wasn't working, possibly due to her "saiyan biology," but he also said that the fever was "from this morning." Again, he obviously has no idea how medicine works.

Pureauthor posted:

Babies get fevers all the time. What's Gohan going to do when Pan falls ill again two months from now and the Dragon Balls are still rocks?

Take her to Namek, I guess? I mean she's only, what, four years younger than he was when he went? What's the worst that could happen?

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

What kind of Saiyan would be felled by a mere earth illness anywa?

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

ImpAtom posted:

May have just been the subs, but I don't recall anyone saying anything about fever being unusual. He just said that the medicine given wasn't working, but it was still day 1 of the fever anyways.

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

"YOU HAVE SUMMONED ME. WHAT IS YOU-"

*Shrenron sees Gohan*

"OH GODDAMMIT WHAT IS IT NOW"

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Funky Valentine posted:

*Shrenron sees Gohan*

I can't wait for Majin Vegeta to do "Thwartin my plans?" like 2 years from now. That's probably my favorite callback from DBZA.

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Funky Valentine posted:

*Shrenron sees Gohan*

Gohan: "My Dad Goku accidentally dropped Pan on her head. Videl and I both agreed that we don't want her to end up like him. Please save Pan!"

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I bet if Shenron isn't around, Gohan hassles Dende for healing sniffles a lot.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

projecthalaxy posted:

I bet if Shenron isn't around, Gohan hassles Dende for healing sniffles a lot.

Actually, why didn't he do that? It would've been far more logical to ask the resident white mage to heal his child than using one of Shenlong's wishes. Hell, Shenlong even being there was a coincidence, what would Gohan have done if Goku hadn't decided he needed to revive King Kai that day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Blaze Dragon posted:

Actually, why didn't he do that? It would've been far more logical to ask the resident white mage to heal his child than using one of Shenlong's wishes. Hell, Shenlong even being there was a coincidence, what would Gohan have done if Goku hadn't decided he needed to revive King Kai that day?

He was taking her to Bulma but Shenron just happened to be there

• Locked thread