Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baloogan posted:

and of course that journalist, writing the article after the rally, who has every incentive in the world to write a 'lol dumb trump' article, is honest.

Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe he is exactly what every account of him from the past three decades has presented?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

trump is going to get romney to say all this backpedaling bullshit and then he'll immediately toss romney into a dumpster lmao

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

ahahahahahahahah

TRUMP

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

I'm back in town, pre-vacation over. Getting geared up for a month out in the countryside. I'll consider it a failure if I have to drive into town (1hr +) for anything for the entire month!!

if i could do this right now, i would do this RIGHT NOW

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

lol when people called Romney a spineless vampire they were pretty much on the nose

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
lmbo trump makes one scam tweet and people are arguing he will actually fix the economy

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

UV_Catastrophe posted:

trump is going to get romney to say all this backpedaling bullshit and then he'll immediately toss romney into a dumpster lmao

Inshallah

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

welcome to the brave post-truth reality

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

lol when people called Romney a spineless vampire they were pretty much on the nose

Remember when Trump claimed he could get Romney to blow him for his endorsement. Yeah that's how the SoS audition is going to end. After Romney swallows trump will laugh and say it wasn't in writing.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

logikv9 posted:

mitt has to listen to donald, because donald is richer. that's how life works

oh, well, in that case

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

Have you ever stopped to consider that maybe he is exactly what every account of him from the past three decades has presented?

Yinlock posted:

trump basically forms opinions via the one he hears that he likes

this includes himself, there's multiple instances of him audibly convincing himself of his own lies

just keep loudly insisting that what you hear over the TV and read on cnn.com reflects reality

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

I'm glad this finally reflects something closer to the truth than the $10 billion he said he was worth when he filed with the FEC.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Duscat posted:

if i could do this right now, i would do this RIGHT NOW

I'm incredibly excited, like, got excel sheets for figuring out how much firewood / food I need, etc.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
*nods grimly*

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...
6:30AM cabinet announcement tomorrow, per Kellyanne~

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Oiled and Ready posted:

6:30AM cabinet announcement tomorrow, per Kellyanne~

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baloogan posted:

just keep loudly insisting that what you hear over the TV and read on cnn.com reflects reality

I'm talking about accounts before he was running for president. Like the author of his book who talked about how dull and shallow trump is under threat of royalties getting taken away from him, or that magazine writer who spent a week in Mar a Lago and documented trump attacking a water pump with his own bare hands like a rabid dog leading to his tennis courts getting flooded.

He might just be a rich idiot.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

I'm incredibly excited, like, got excel sheets for figuring out how much firewood / food I need, etc.

goons seem to love dwarf fortress

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mariana Horchata posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xBo4YH-4i4

thank v 4 ur service here...ya did good kiddo :patriot:

:tipshat:

nite crew 4 lyfe...

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Baloogan posted:

How much booze

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

oh, well, in that case

no puppet, no puppet

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/468604176898211840

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

:tipshat:

nite crew 4 lyfe...

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

i wish i could roll my eyes harder

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

jfc

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

Image of Romney in his natural form

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

pathetic little tramp posted:

I can't believe he actually made a terrible deal with Carrier. Like, I lambasted him for being a lovely businessman, but I thought he had an ounce of shrewd in him.

trump bad... at business...? why did no-one notice before?

:confused:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Since Kate Bush is a Tory here's some Vince Staples for everyone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo9KTlElc00

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

hm yes just keep going with your pleb news *tunes into alex jones^

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also who the gently caress would read cnn for anything

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

shiksa posted:

3070 years without breaking character and his master plan is finally coming to fruition! Ya gotta play the looooooooong game silly liberals!

:master:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Oiled and Ready posted:

How much booze

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
My favorite Romney/Trump story was during this election where Romney condemned Trump and Trump fired back that during the 2012 election

that Romney ruined the carpet in his office after groveling so much for Trump's endorsement, because it infers he was beneath him, being on his knees and all and Trump hem hawing because he is a big man with big decisions to make and doesn't have time for small ones like an endorsement.

The scythians will do what they did to the persian god-king, just as they will do to the american god-king.

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

can you dorf me

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i dunno man that only comes out to like 7 oz of hard liquor a day, hope you got plenty of wine

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
i finally read the ed balls wiki it paints a v human portrait of balls

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

i dunno man that only comes out to like 7 oz of hard liquor a day, hope you got plenty of wine

lol im not gonna post the 'ideally I need this many of each for a month' column

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

lol im not gonna post the 'ideally I need this many of each for a month' column

oh aha ha haha

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

rear end cobra posted:

I dont like this "Donald Trump" guy