Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Geesus!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

this is an excellent and funny derail

Someone post the Nic Cage version of this cuz I don't know how to google that

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008
[b]BUNNIES ARE CUTE BUT DEADLY/b]

So weird. I had an order mix up too but now I have a great tv

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

Raoul said: "I have never pretended to be a television."

Hirethor
Dec 16, 2008

You think you know hip?
YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT BEING HIP!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I know Hollywood likes to make actors look taller than they really are but that is ridiculous.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

She fell far from the tree then because her pops threw all rights, all rights, all rights.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
That's what creepy producers like about child actors...

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

RyokoTK posted:

She fell far from the tree then because her pops threw all rights, all rights, all rights.

I liked this joke. You're good people RyokoTK.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Rolo posted:

That's what creepy producers like about child actors...

thanks to the advances in modern medicine their hands keep getting bigger but the rest of them looks the same age.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Cue "Turn Turn Turn" by the Byrds

NARRATOR (DANIEL STERN):
Me?! Secretary of State?! Was he serious?! I didn't realise it at the time, but a little piece of my sanity had slipped away forever.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

The Year-Folks have too much time on their hands, clearly.

BDSM-IV
Sep 22, 2016
Batteries not included.

I don't know where this is from originally; what is the context? Is it a political statement? Are they trying to prove something?

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Klonopun posted:

I don't know where this is from originally; what is the context? Is it a political statement? Are they trying to prove something?

just a joke, mate. just having a laugh

tyrelhill
Jul 30, 2006

Klonopun posted:

Context is guy puts swastikas on a bike and then his friend films it, confusing assburgers everywhere

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I think it's more so a statement about the futility of fascist political leanings. You see, a wheel works because it is rounded, much like a well rounded political system. Let's take the early Greek for an example, (carries on for 5500 words)

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

What's the name if these bear dogs again? I want one for my Chicago studio apartment.

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

Solice Kirsk posted:

What's the name if these bear dogs again? I want one for my Chicago studio apartment.

It is a Chicago studio apartment.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

Solice Kirsk posted:

Well you can use it as a sofa

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer
I think they're Siberian Mastiffs.

Edit: That specific one is most likely a Newfoundland.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Don't know what this is from but this little guy is pretty cool.

http://i.imgur.com/ykRx2TB.mp4

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Those are from Clash of Clans commercials. They're pretty well done.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSLypYgOJdk

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

RatHat posted:

Those are from Clash of Clans commercials. They're pretty well done spoopy.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Sponge Baathist posted:

thanks to the advances in modern medicine their hands keep getting bigger but the rest of them looks the same age.

Looks more like the middle kid is getting older while everyone else stays the same age. He's practically a tiny Ricardo Montalban.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzPvx8VUSDw

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
When I started playing this game I was really confused because I thought I needed to read their face while they were talking and those expressions were normal and not crazy screaming in your face.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Samurai Sanders posted:

When I started playing this game I was really confused because I thought I needed to read their face while they were talking and those expressions were normal and not crazy screaming in your face.

Well that's a reasonable mistake.

YOU DID IT! YOU RAPED HER AND KILLED HER, BEFORE DUMPING THE BODY IN A DUMPSTER DIDN'T YOU! IT WAS YOU!

And what time did you last talk to the deceased? I see. No further questions, for the moment.

I actually quite liked LA Noire.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

This is not a Photoshop. This is actually a thing you can do.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Heavy Metal is the best comic because it doesn't give a single gently caress about how ridiculous it is.

Edit for picture:

Memento has a new favorite as of 06:11 on Dec 1, 2016

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Dude looks like Romney at lunch with Donnie.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Fidel Castro was a loving handsome dude back in the day. I can see why people think Trudeau would be related to him.

Abalone Malone
Jul 26, 2002

Jamesman posted:

Fidel Castro was a loving handsome dude back in the day. I can see why people think Trudeau would be related to him.

Castro looks like Paul Dano with a pube beard in the top right hand photo

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Neddy Seagoon posted:

YOU DID IT! YOU RAPED HER AND KILLED HER, BEFORE DUMPING THE BODY IN A DUMPSTER DIDN'T YOU! IT WAS YOU!

And what time did you last talk to the deceased? I see. No further questions, for the moment.

You're off the hook. For now.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Cole Phelps doesn't really understand that "good cop, bad cop" usually involves two people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Yeah this was because the original choices were Coax, Force, and Lie rather than Truth, Doubt, and Lie.

• Locked thread