Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

all while the return of the dust bowl compels rural people to eat their own children and food prices in port cities skyrocket as the only produce we're getting is from mexico, leaving brick noodles as the only sustenance, with the mass protein deficiencies to result

i can see why you're into anime, also school children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Epic High Five posted:

lmao all these Indiana Trumpenproles touting the Carrier thing as a win

Guess their news sources aren't reporting this as an enormous taxpayer subsidy to help them outsource ONLY over half the jobs and slash wages and benefits for the rest. I thought Trump was supposed to be a hardass? This is like, Boeing levels of bad without any of the clout that Boeing had

At least this "win" is a thing that actually existed. Did anything ever come of that last completely fabricated win or did it fall past the nothing matters event horizon?

Serf
May 5, 2011

RandomBlue posted:

Which cabinet post did Trump just ask you about when he drove through here?

something about a secretary of goblin affairs? I dunno

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Duscat posted:

i can see why you're into anime, also school children
i'm only into gay ice skating 20 something twinks, sorry

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

dumb babby lib msm is going to let Bannon set the narrative and won't do poo poo to push back for fear of losing access

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Guess their news sources aren't reporting this as an enormous taxpayer subsidy to help them outsource ONLY over half the jobs and slash wages and benefits for the rest. I thought Trump was supposed to be a hardass? This is like, Boeing levels of bad without any of the clout that Boeing had

Business owners get more money and some people get to keep their jobs

It's a win win.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Lol kellyanne is all like who gives a poo poo about the popular vote as her boss president elect bitchbaby crys all day tweeting about how he totally won it without all the space aliens being counted

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Europe is going to loving collapse in the next 10-15 years as more and more equatorial, non-white migrants are forced out of their now barren countries.

Sweden or whatever has like 15 brown people and are reflexively slashing all public assistance, which is all well and good if you're a Reaganite but the far right in Europe is going to be in a dog caught car situation where they will win and then be tasked with solving something horribly unsolvable in the short term whose long term solution they won by opposing

I think now is as good a time as any to test if I'm truly disposed to degenerate alcoholism, or my drinking problem previously just stemmed from being suicidally depressed for years

H_IL S_T_N

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Baloogan posted:

and the world is thrown into chaos as climate change makes a billion climate refugees, the freedom of the seas no longer guarenteed by the one remaining superpower disintegrate into competing economic zones

mexico's government collapses, we don't bail them out.

You Canadians are so pessimistic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mc_4Z1oiXhY

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

KaptainKrunk posted:

dumb babby lib msm is going to let Bannon set the narrative and won't do poo poo to push back for fear of losing access
on cnn: Latinos: Gas Chamber or Firing Squad?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Epic High Five posted:

also lmao at God smiting the seat of modern Evangelical outreach in America, Gatlinberg, TN, with cleansing flames in response to Evangelicals and Falwell giving a full throated endorsement to a golden idol

If you aren't still laughing your rear end off at the religious right and the moral police electing the physical embodiment of Satan I don't know what to tell you. NO SATAN! NO SATAN! LIBERALS THE SATAN! *closes eyes and puts fingers in ears* LALALALALALALALALALALA!

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

RandomBlue posted:

At least this "win" is a thing that actually existed. Did anything ever come of that last completely fabricated win or did it fall past the nothing matters event horizon?

the previous "win" was real but it was the VFW who negotiated it, and it was far far far more favorable to the actual employees than anything Trump would be capable of negotiating even if he wanted to, which he doesn't

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

i'm only into gay ice skating 20 something twinks, sorry

just throw each and every one of my dreams out individually, why don't you

i know your father would have had them notarized

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
https://twitter.com/woke8yearold/status/803822104504336384

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
♪♫♪ les feuilles dorées s'en allant mourir à terre
renaîtront un jour sous un ciel radieux,
mais notre monde érodé restera le même
et demain toi et moi serons partis. ♪♫♪

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCwGMLncumM

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Atrocious Joe posted:

You Canadians are so pessimistic

suck my dick joe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

Europe is going to loving collapse in the next 10-15 years as more and more equatorial, non-white migrants are forced out of their now barren countries.

Sweden or whatever has like 15 brown people and are reflexively slashing all public assistance, which is all well and good if you're a Reaganite but the far right in Europe is going to be in a dog caught car situation where they will win and then be tasked with solving something horribly unsolvable in the short term whose long term solution they won by opposing

I think now is as good a time as any to test if I'm truly disposed to degenerate alcoholism, or my drinking problem previously just stemmed from being suicidally depressed for years

H_IL S_T_N

yes the problem with europe is clearly the 5% migrant population and not this American Way where every public service has to be owned by a rich man and guaranteed by the government to turn a profit

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23YVo2j5SN4

:poland:

http://sync-video.com/r/lkTlmMCf

:h:

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Nov 30, 2016

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Epic High Five posted:

I'm waiting on the details, but the last source I saw said Carrier would save 80million by moving to Mexico. Now, they're only moving half, so let's say they're saving 40million. Now apparently, the union was not brought into this discussion at all. Nor was the city of Indianapolis. That's pretty bad news. If they go to the union with "Okay you can keep your jobs but you have to take a 50% paycut" this is going to get messy very quickly.

Oh poo poo. I just realised, that could actually be the plan. Announce "Hey we're keeping the jobs!" Then go to the union with "Either accept this or die" and when the union says their employees can't afford to work for 16 an hour, Carrier moves everything to Mexico and Trump gets ammunition in fight againts unions.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/woke8yearold/status/803799363701063680

Serf
May 5, 2011

ever since we watched Heathers I have had to struggle with the knowledge that Christian Slater used to be hot

smug n stuff
Jul 21, 2016

A Hobbit's Adventure

mormonpartyboat posted:

♪♫♪ les feuilles dorées s'en allant mourir à terre
renaîtront un jour sous un ciel radieux,
mais notre monde érodé restera le même
et demain toi et moi serons partis. ♪♫♪

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCwGMLncumM

Hey mormonpartyboat i heard ur name on kripp's stream
nice goin investing ur money in children's card games

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump has this
great
TROLL GRIN

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

a helpful bear posted:

I guess I'm out of the ordinary thinking it's crucial we are allowed to burn the flag as protest. Noted centrist Chris Matthews basically implied it should be considered something like yelling Fire! in a movie theatre because it excites people or something.

I can stand him less and less the more I hear from him

chris matthews is idiocy perfected and t v was invented so that one day he might laugh in anybodys face anywhere in america :colbert:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

smug n stuff posted:

Hey mormonpartyboat i heard ur name on kripp's stream
nice goin investing ur money in children's card games

what

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
Bait taken, 4D chess played

https://twitter.com/bi_politics/status/803807412847280128

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

idiots

UGH

idiots!!!! fuckin hell got played by a trump tweet that he tweeted while watching fox news

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
people don't think "oh huh constitutional crisis lawws lawss lawws" they think "hm the people opposing trump burn the things i like??!"

we're apes u idiots

someone tell liberal crime squad to shut the gently caress up

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

who's got the nite crew version?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Sir Tonk posted:

who's got the nite crew version?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

pathetic little tramp posted:

I'm waiting on the details, but the last source I saw said Carrier would save 80million by moving to Mexico. Now, they're only moving half, so let's say they're saving 40million. Now apparently, the union was not brought into this discussion at all. Nor was the city of Indianapolis. That's pretty bad news. If they go to the union with "Okay you can keep your jobs but you have to take a 50% paycut" this is going to get messy very quickly.

Oh poo poo. I just realised, that could actually be the plan. Announce "Hey we're keeping the jobs!" Then go to the union with "Either accept this or die" and when the union says their employees can't afford to work for 16 an hour, Carrier moves everything to Mexico and Trump gets ammunition in fight againts unions.

this was always the plan fwiw.

those jobs are dead, this is just theater.

Venuz Patrol
Mar 27, 2011

lmfao

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Does goblin vomit make frogs gay?

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Baloogan posted:

idiots

UGH

idiots!!!! fuckin hell got played by a trump tweet that he tweeted while watching fox news
hey man i don't know much about stuff but y'know sometimes you just gotta, like, burn some poo poo

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
:justpost: :nitecrew: I didn't get to play any FFXV today because I had a couple of projects to finish this morning and also my kitchen is still a nightmare after Saturday Thanksgiving but I'm gonna do a shitload of dishes tomorrow and then play with my anime boy friends.

Here's a pic of my thanksgiving, it was all good as hell.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

marvelous

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

RandomBlue posted:

actually no it's not really because there's no guarantee that they will actually keep them or for how long

like we have a tweet, that's it

Schnorkles posted:

this was always the plan fwiw.

those jobs are dead, this is just theater.

and they're probably going to get tax breaks out of it somehow anyways

• Locked thread