Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Here's the dark ed balls secret about musicals; their good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

*there

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i wish i knew how to sing, so that i could finally die

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykrB0YbvglA

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Wikkheiser posted:

How much money do you think Lowtax made on Hillary toxx reregs?

I think... some

A fair amount. Forums do seem a little quieter, but that could easily be confirmation bias. For sure more than he'd have made off Trump toxxers, just because of the sheer numbers involved.

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

ScrubLeague posted:

Here's the dark ed balls secret about musicals; their good.

Ed Balls was voted off the week before the musical episode

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

eightpole posted:

president ERECT cockald TRUMP haha

this is a post i made just for laughs if you are offended i am trueley sorry

it was good

thx 4 posting it

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
trump president so what

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

New rules are up and c-spam post election is getting smaller traffic so don't need as much moderation. Nonsense and I got honorable discharges~ :ocelot:

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
:cheers:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

t he baloogan paranoia is even funnier now that he's the only ik

baloogan you should gaslight gbs by opening a thread for people to get probations with ominous globalist cabal reasons

lol thats a good idea

tho paranoia!?!!

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

oh yeah in the qcs thread

and the sweet liberal tears thread

although there are fewer tears and more "ironic" nazis getting trolled into full nazis

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

I think there's a few gassed gbs politics threads where they ss'd a few of your probations to prove that the cspam mods were unruly hillary supporters mad that they had to ban all the hiltoxxers too

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
woah

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3797979&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post466844426

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
Lol the QQ on Breitbart comments now that Trump is doing what any non-retard expected.

quote:

BNH Bob • an hour ago
Not me, I'm not reserving any judgment on this. I'm already feeling betrayed just by this show. And if perchance Trump does select him for SOS or other top position, Trump will lose at least one supporter.

quote:

I see no good reason for dinner with Romney.
Trump had better remember what got him elected

quote:

Molon labe JJJ • 4 hours ago
I really don't think people who voted for Trump based on certain promises are in any mood now to be trolled!

quote:

Hiring Jewish bankers and zionists left and right isn't revoltionary or anti-Establishment, its the pathway to corruption, war, and financial collapse at warp speed.

quote:

No I think its a fair question. Why did Donald say he was going to kick out the Wall St scum and why did he go after Clinton for her ties to Wall St if he was just going to turn around and start handing them the keys as soon as he won?

quote:

TRUMP is FILLING THE SWAMP! - Not draining the SWAMP!
Dammit, we've been screwed again.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

lol!

i haven't posted on my tumblr in forever

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

emoji posted:

Lol the QQ on Breitbart comments now that Trump is doing what any non-retard expected.

oh man who could have seen this coming

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Sometimes you need to fill the swamp to... uhh, whatever.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/803919229821063169

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

I hate it when my politics forum is full of forum politics.

Yesterday I had a discussion with my students about our new Education Secretary appointee and her crusade to make everyone go to religious schools or get vouchers. I think it may have actually sunk into a few skulls that this new president isn't as great as their parents told them.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

the cubs winning was the only bright spot of this past month/year/century why'd they have to remind me that their owner is terrible

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Two days later HPaP vanished into the FEMA camps.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803921522784092160

Serf
May 5, 2011

see you all in the camps I guess

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

maga

Serf
May 5, 2011

I'll be the one-legged guy killed on the first day for extreme stupidity.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

ahhh here it is

pure strain

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

that's a spicy take mister president elect

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

though isis takes credit if a church group in toledo gets food poisoning from the salad bar so it doesn't mean poo poo when they say, 'oh yeah one of us, one of us!'

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
ISIS: We like it when people do violent poo poo in America.
Trump: ISIS is responsible for all crime.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Lawman 0 posted:

that's a spicy take mister president elect

same spicy take as the failing new york times on the isis credit part

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

this is the exact kind of rhetoric that drives young guys to read Anwar al-Awlaki and radicalize themselves

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
So the pattern is pretty clear:

President-Elect picks a controversial topic to tweet about in the morning, everyone spends the rest of the day freaking out about it

This is our lives now

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

mannerup posted:

same spicy take as the failing new york times on the isis credit part

quote:

The Islamic State, which has urged Muslims to carry out attacks in the West, released a one-paragraph statement on its news wire, via the messaging app Telegram, that included the same stock phrases it has used in previous claims. Although there was no immediate evidence that Mr. Artan had declared allegiance to any terrorist group or claimed allegiance to one, the vast majority of attacks claimed this way by the Islamic State have eventually been shown to at least have been inspired by the group’s propaganda.

Shortly before the attack, the student had warned on social media about what he called mistreatment of Muslims, NBC News reported. If the United States wants “Muslims to stop carrying lone wolf attacks, then make peace with ‘dawla in al sham,’” Mr. Artan was said to have written on a Facebook page that has since been taken down, referring to the Islamic State’s territory in Syria and Iraq.

In the same post, he wrote, “Every single Muslim who disapproves of my actions is a sleeper cell, waiting for a signal. I am warning you Oh America.”

Mr. Artan was admitted to the United States in 2014 as the child of a refugee, his mother, and before that he lived for seven years in Pakistan, federal law enforcement officials said. Catholic Charities of Dallas said Tuesday that investigators had contacted the group because it had supplied “shelter, clothing and other basic humanitarian services for a short time in 2014” to a person who might have been a family member of the attacker.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/29/u...pe=sectionfront

Serf
May 5, 2011

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

this is the exact kind of rhetoric that drives young guys to read Anwar al-Awlaki and radicalize themselves

which is exactly why ISIS wanted Trump to win. the bad guys got everything they wanted in this election. there were no muslims cheering for 9/11 in New Jersey but you just know ISIS celebrated when Trump won

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Serf posted:

but you just know ISIS celebrated when Trump won
was this reported anywhere? Not that I would be surprised.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

re: california falling into the sea

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

The Puppet Master posted:

was this reported anywhere? Not that I would be surprised.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/11/10/extremists-celebrate-donald-trump-election-win/93580822/

quote:

Extremists celebrated President–elect Donald Trump’s stunning victory at the polls Wednesday, hoping his triumph will “lead to civil war,“ according to a jihadist monitoring group.

"Rejoice with support from Allah, and find glad tidings in the imminent demise of America at the hands of Trump,” said the al-Minbar Jihadi Media network, which is affiliated with the Islamic State, according to the U.S.-based SITE Intelligence Group.

"Trump’s win of the American presidency will bring hostility of Muslims against America as a result of his reckless actions, which show the overt and hidden hatred against them,” the al- Minbar Jihadi Media network continued

Not that it means anything. If Hillary had won they would have released a similar statement. ISIS reports everything as a victory for themselves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

that is going to be the major takeaway from that article, not the buried nuance a few paragraphs down

• Locked thread