Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
That is, indeed, what I'd like.

You're a master :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Ugh, the multi-rowed teeth of chalk-fingers...

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Aww yeah:

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=452-game-store

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Pasqualo likes the more avant-garde video game experiences, I see

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Rated 3 for 3veryone.

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

I'm intrigued by "Murdery Joe."

As well as the title behind Pasqy's game on the shelf.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I'm anticipating the cute farm game to be the most twisted one out of all of them.

It probably has in-game purchases or something.

Eighties ZomCom
Sep 10, 2008

I like that there's a Bible game in there too.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

OPEn

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Represent:

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=453-video-games

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Pasq has his priorities in order.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

This comic is surprisingly profound sometimes.

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Why be :smithfrog: when you could be :pcgaming:?

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

The art in It Hurts! has gotten really pretty in places. It's interesting.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
MAXIMUM

PhysicsFrenzy
May 30, 2011

this, too, is physics

Android Blues posted:

The art in It Hurts! has gotten really pretty in places. It's interesting.

I love how experimental Gob gets with colors and style without diverging from the comic's core aesthetic. He's improved a lot technically, but even the early stuff had some interesting decisions, design-wise. He went with the childish crayon-esque aesthetic way back at the start-- which come to think of it, has made a resurgence in Hell. Wonder if that means anything.

Renaissance Robot posted:

Why be :smithfrog: when you could be :pcgaming:?

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Life is poo poo but it can be really cool sometimes, Pasqualo got this poo poo right finally.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dias posted:

Life is poo poo but it can be really cool sometimes, Pasqualo got this poo poo right finally.

"It's like, you gotta have stuff that sucks to have stuff that's cool" —Butt-head

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It's a miracle :allears:

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=454-back-to-basics

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
Hell is full of small beautiful wonders and I can't wait to go there myself.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Those smiles :3:

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=455-how-are-you

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I would have a hard time sleeping in Hell knowing that the ground might explode under me at any moment.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Important research material there.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Big Boner Stacy posted:

I would have a hard time sleeping in Hell knowing that the ground might explode under me at any moment.

What makes you think that can't already happen right now on Earth?

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Light Gun Man posted:

I live on SoCal so that's basically my life already. You get used to it.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Light Gun Man posted:

I live in a geologically stable region, so it's not something that is likely to happen.

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

Big Boner Stacy posted:

It can happen whether you're awake or not, either way you're hosed. On earth you could also randomly get struck by lightning, a meteor might fall on your head, your house might turn out to be built on a sinkhole, your home could be filling with carbon monoxide, old electric wiring might spark and set off a fire...

Sweet dreams!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Slime posted:

It can happen whether you're awake or not, either way you're hosed. On earth you could also randomly get struck by lightning, a meteor might fall on your head, your house might turn out to be built on a sinkhole, your home could be filling with carbon monoxide, old electric wiring might spark and set off a fire...

Sweet dreams!

The real question is where do you go if you die in Hell?

Is it like a video game where you just respawn at the beginning or do you go to, like, Super Hell?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Slime posted:

Sweet dreams!

Not to mention things fellow humans, wild animals, or your own body can do suddenly to kill you!

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Is it like a video game where you just respawn at the beginning or do you go to, like, Super Hell?

It's Hells all the way down

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Gob said that he'll explain that sooner or later in the comic, unless he forgets to!

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
I thought they just went under that plug where the worse beasts are...but then I guess the hellbeast would be back there...unless...there's another plug under the first plug!

The Cheshire Cat
Jun 10, 2008

Fun Shoe

Slime posted:

Sweet dreams!

Or the whole planet might get suddenly vapourized by a gamma-ray burst with no warning because it travels at the speed of light, but that doesn't matter because even if we did somehow know one was coming ahead of time there would be literally nothing we could do to prevent it or save anyone.

So yeah no matter where you live you are always on the brink of sudden, pointless death. That doesn't mean it's likely enough to bother worrying about.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I wish all that stuff would happen to me

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
OG, baby:

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=456-hot-dogs

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Don't know what you want? gently caress YOU!

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Gob thanks for making this dumb gay comic.

I truly mean it. It's a really weird sensation when fictional characters have the same feelings I think I've had forever.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Wasabi the J posted:

Gob thanks for making this dumb gay comic.

I truly mean it. It's a really weird sensation when fictional characters have the same feelings I think I've had forever.

Pasq pretty clearly suffers from mental illness on top of being an insecure kid, so if it's him you're identifying with, counseling might be a helpful option in your life.

DivineCoffeeBinge
Mar 3, 2011

Spider-Man's Amazing Construction Company
Agreeing with the comment what says the art in this one is particularly good. Cool poo poo, man.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I can't believe "broner" is only being invented here and now and we are witness to its coining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

Data Graham posted:

I can't believe "broner" is only being invented here and now and we are witness to its coining.

Did I really come up with it?! Oh man! Nice!

• Locked thread