Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol like i said

they trippin themselves because they cant get an EXCLUSIVE

:sad:

e:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
If I were running a media org I'd probably focus less on the tweets and more on the blatantly illegal poo poo that he's doing but hey that's just me

kinda incredible really that Trump can watch a short segment on FOX News, tweet something dumb, and then lead dozens of giant media organizations to cover it for the entire day

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

blue squares posted:

he posted this to twitter and then waited five minutes to finish his sentence hahahaha

I wonder how many people spent those five minutes convinced he was going to turn down the presidency

maybe he was going to but got distracted by the news and changed his mind

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

probably put his phone down then forget where he left it, sadly that sort of thing is happening a lot lately but he just won't listen

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Guy DeBorgore posted:

they're very slowly learning

I guess Trump just tweeted that he'll step away from his businesses, but it seems like most sites are downplaying it until there's actual details?

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
i have a carrier a/c system in my house and it uses air filters that are a hosed up size of 19-7/8" x 21-1/2" x 1" instead of the normal 20"x20"x1" that other units use so i can't buy them at home depot or target for cheap i have to special order online because gently caress you carrier im not spending 5x the cost of an air filter to buy your proprietary poo poo get hosed carrier move the rest of your company to mexico or somalia or whatever im going with a trane system next time

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
A few pages ago you guys were talking about video games to play. Defcon is kind of old but its still one of my favorite simple but awesome multiplayer games. Its cheap and very relevant.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1520/

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

So his kids are still going to run his company, right? That doesn't exactly remove a conflict of interest. At all.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Feminasty Slut posted:

A few pages ago you guys were talking about video games to play. Defcon is kind of old but its still one of my favorite simple but awesome multiplayer games. Its cheap and very relevant.

DEFCON is an awesome game and everyone should play it

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

blue squares posted:

he posted this to twitter and then waited five minutes to finish his sentence hahahaha

I wonder how many people spent those five minutes convinced he was going to turn down the presidency

i was gonna end that with 'wife'

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

thrawn527 posted:

So his kids are still going to run his company, right? That doesn't exactly remove a conflict of interest. At all.

yeah this is a nothingburger and Trump is still in trouble

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Feminasty Slut posted:

Great game. Must be hard to get a match these days, though?

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLCBGAjY_xE

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Pollyanna posted:

yeah this is a nothingburger and Trump is still in trouble

in trouble with who?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

ElPez posted:

Great game. Must be hard to get a match these days, though?

Yeah. Some friends of mine just organize private games here and there. I haven't even really looked to see how active the public scene is lately.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

mannerup posted:

in trouble with who?

I...I don't know. Somebody? Anybody? There's gotta be someone who isn't fooled by tweets and cares about executive law. Right? :smith:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

1,015 watching now

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Pollyanna posted:

I...I don't know. Somebody? Anybody? There's gotta be someone who isn't fooled by tweets and cares about executive law. Right? :smith:

Oh...you.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Pollyanna posted:

You're looking at them

Or, well, posting with them, but you know what I mean

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
president elect trump tweets are currently front page news

president trump tweets will be executive orders

this is the new world we live in

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Honestly the nazis weren't even that bad millenials are in dire need of a history lesson

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Nothing lasts forever thats the way it's gotta be theres a great black wave in the middle of the sea

For me

For you

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

WarMECH posted:

president elect trump tweets are currently front page news

president trump tweets will be executive orders

this is the new world we live in

is warmech like fishmech

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/jbarro/status/803977206842191872

transition team has been awfully quiet on details for this key constituency

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
DEFCON is a rad game and it has a soundtrack of people coughing and crying alone lmao

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/BrandyLJensen/status/803978693819465728

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Baloogan posted:

is warmech like fishmech

maybe

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
From Robert Reich wrt to Trump and twitter.

"Historically, despots have used 7 techniques to destroy the independence of the media:

1. Berate the media. Yesterday Trump called two-dozen TV news anchors and executives to the Trump Tower – including Lester Holt, Charlie Rose, George Stephanopoulos, and Wolf Blitzer -- to chew them out about their reporting during the election.

2. Blacklist media that criticize them. Trump has maintained a blacklist of news outlets to which he has refused to grant event credentials. This morning he cancelled a meeting with the New York Times.

3. Turn the public against the media. Trump refers to journalists as “dishonest,” “disgusting” and “scum.” He tweets that the New York Times has lost “thousands of subscribers because of their very poor and highly inaccurate coverage of the ‘Trump phenomena.’” (The Times says it added 41,000 net paid subscriptions in the week after the election.)

4. Threaten the media. Trump says he’ll “open up our libel laws, so when they write purposely negative and horrible and false articles, we can sue them and win lots of money.”

5. Block media access. Trump hasn’t had a news conference since July. He has blocked the media from traveling with him, or knowing whom he’s meeting with. (His phone call last week with Putin was first reported by the Kremlin.)

6. Establish their own alternative controlled media. Trump sends messages through Alt-Right Breitbart News and Fox News.

7. Bypass the media and communicate with the public directly. Trump uses tweets and videos. The word “media” comes from “intermediate” between newsmakers and the public. Trump wants to eliminate the media.

A free and independent media is essential to a democracy. Even before he’s sworn in, Trump is out to destroy that freedom and independence.

What do you think?"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lamo robert "reich"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
give the corporations tax cuts. so simple! bing bing bong bong

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Baloogan posted:

lamo robert "reich"

best answer

i should tell my mom that because i got that from her facebook feed :grin:

what do i think?

nothing matters :guinness:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its congress that levies taxes, not the president

its the constitution u dummy read it

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

i hope he's ready for all the swastikas that are going to be drawn on his cubicle!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

give the corporations tax cuts. so simple! bing bing bong bong

the economy will be fixes in no time!!!

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Jesus I've been reading Reich think-pieces for like 20 months. Somebody should tell him they don't matter.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Baloogan posted:

its congress that levies taxes, not the president

its the constitution u dummy read it

oh yeah trumps gonna have a real hard time getting republicans to cut taxs for corps. bigly

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
gonna be funny when carrier poison pills various negotations and quietly does what they were gonna do anyways because its not like moves like this move quickly anyways

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

oh yeah trumps gonna have a real hard time getting republicans to cut taxs for corps. bigly

with the way that corp taxes work in the country right now, the only people who pay them are the ones who can't afford to do all the international bullshittery.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
someone needs to ask trump what the duties of the president are

and how a law gets created

and why he is suck a dumb motherfucker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Robo Rich

• Locked thread