Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the media was hella down with beating the wardrums for iraq as loudly as they could; and in europe they don't report on things because the news could be seen as racist

ive 100% lost faith with most of the media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

"Ferenstein", eh

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Baloogan posted:

lamo robert ((("reich")))

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
im glad the MSM is crying over fkn twitter

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

JAMOOOL posted:

If I were running a media org I'd probably focus less on the tweets and more on the blatantly illegal poo poo that he's doing but hey that's just me

kinda incredible really that Trump can watch a short segment on FOX News, tweet something dumb, and then lead dozens of giant media organizations to cover it for the entire day

it's almost like he's the most pwoerful man on earth

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
wonder how big a fight Price will end up being.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
b-b-but trvmp is a tin pot DICKtator becuz he doesnt go thru the official channels to us big news guys an uses the twatter!!1 :qq:

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I grew up in Appalachian PA. I have a lot of trump voters in my old high-school class. I see their facebook posts. I'd like to dispel the fiction that there is some kind of organized poor white people revolt going on based on the relentless march of globalization. These people are all really loving stupid.

I've got a 20 year reunion this summer and its going to be loving weird.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

can't believe President-Elect Donald J. Trump passed a law detailing what I can and can't eat for breakfast on Twitter

this is what I get for engaging on social media!!!

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Feminasty Slut posted:

I grew up in Appalachian PA. I have a lot of trump voters in my old high-school class. I see their facebook posts. I'd like to dispel the fiction that there is some kind of organized poor white people revolt going on based on the relentless march of globalization. These people are all really loving stupid.

Yeah exactly. I'm from west PA and I've been watching them too. They're mostly spiteful idiots

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

I talked to an Alex Jones believing colleague last night and boy howdy is he steamed about Mnuchin and its hilarious

Qwazes
Sep 29, 2014
Fun Shoe

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

mannerup posted:

steven mnuchin, trump's treasury secretary, on cnbc being unusually open with the press as an incoming treasury sec (even confirming his own appointment ahead of transition team)

• Top regulatory priority is eliminating "parts" of Dodd-Frank that discourage lending, not full repeal
  • Trump tax cut will provide no net benefit to top earners because of curbs on deductions
  • Trump will label China a currency manipulator "if we determine" that's warranted
  • Trump administration foresees sustained economic growth of 3-4%
  • Praises Yellen for having done good job
  • "One of the good things about Wilbur and I is that we have actually been bankers."
  • On Tax Foundation “We don’t believe in that analysis"
  • "We'll cap mortgage interest, but we'll allow some deductibility."

Consumer's Financial Protection Bureau is muzzled or gone, along with any investigations of fraudelent originators and borrowers by the various regulatory agencies in the Treasury Dept is gonna have to take a knee.

LOL at the second one, like there's going to any money for enforcement. The rest are even more inane.

The next four years everybody.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Weeping Wound posted:

can't believe President-Elect Donald J. Trump passed a law detailing what I can and can't eat for breakfast on Twitter

have you tried engaging for a better brand portfolio

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
welp

my right wing friends are already flooding facebook with articles about how trump has already created more jobs than "obummer" and hes not even president yet

gentlemen it has been a privilege playing with you tonight

:suicide:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/frankthorp/status/803986888432427009

but who will get the rose in the season finale? tune in next week to find out

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
*lip quavering* b-b-b-b-b--bb-b-but the auto industry

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mormonpartyboat posted:

have you tried engaging for a better brand portfolio

this breakfast post brought to you by Jimmy John's; freaky fast, even when its leftover :sadpeanut:

vvv as the one yelling BLOOD at each and all of the presidential debates, I am not :colbert: vvv

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mannerup posted:

but who will get the rose in the season finale? tune in next week to find out

are you not entertained?

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

WarMECH posted:

welp

my right wing friends are already flooding facebook with articles about how trump has already created more jobs than "obummer" and hes not even president yet

why is this surprising? :confused:

They'll twist happenings through what they want to believe for awhile and then when things really don't change they'll grumble about democrats.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Baloogan posted:

lamo robert "reich"

in the future, names like 'reich', 'krugman' and 'steinmeier' will be associated with liberal democracy and people won't be able to hear names like 'conway', 'pence' or 'miller' without thinking of totalitarian racist dictatorship

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004

Baloogan posted:

*lip quavering* b-b-b-b-b--bb-b-but the auto industry

history will be rewritten so that all jobs created in the last decade were due to trump

and 9/11 happened under obama

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

Shageletic posted:

Consumer's Financial Protection Bureau is muzzled or gone, along with any investigations of fraudelent originators and borrowers by the various regulatory agencies in the Treasury Dept is gonna have to take a knee.

LOL at the second one, like there's going to any money for enforcement. The rest are even more inane.

The next four years everybody.

The 3-4% annual growth jumped out at me too.

loving how? Are we going to throw open the borders and/or annex Mexico? Because the only possible way you get 3-4% growth in an industrialized country anymore is through a massive growth in the working class population or industrializing a part of the country that isn't industrialized.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

WarMECH posted:

welp

lol I can't believe people actually think this, it's like they WANT...to... think...this :eyepop:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/JenniferJJacobs/status/803987561395974144

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Nothing lasts forever thats the way it's gotta be theres a great black wave in the middle of the sea

For me

For you

stop now before its too late

eating with the devil on a hundred dollar plate

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Feminasty Slut posted:

Same

Their heads are full of garbage not ideas about class politics

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

liNDA MCMAHONN????

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

A McMahon cabinet position is just too much man

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fallen Hamprince posted:

in the future, names like 'reich', 'krugman' and 'steinmeier' will be associated with liberal democracy and people won't be able to hear names like 'conway', 'pence' or 'miller' without thinking of totalitarian racist dictatorship

lol just loving LOL if you think the world is ever going to get any less post-truth.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

Schnorkles posted:

I talked to an Alex Jones believing colleague last night and boy howdy is he steamed about Mnuchin and its hilarious

Good. Keep reminding him that his golden boy is no better than the GOP establishment.

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Pollyanna posted:

liNDA MCMAHONN????

itwasmeaustin.gif

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
before the election most of the older people i talked to's biggest reason for disliking hillary was that they were still pissed about NAFTA. some of them thought trump was going to help the local economy (and there were of course some who were just racist as gently caress).

i thought to myself "man i sure do keep running into some dumb people who buy trumps garbage but i guess we're atypical around here, it's not like all the polls could be wrong". also i didn't see any of the local dems doing any kind of GOTV, while when obama was running i got accosted by people on the street asking if i was registered and everyone had a t-shirt.

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
The media really needs to stop reporting on every retarded tweet Trump sends out. It's making headlines for no reason, and distracting from his horrendous picks to fill his Cabinet/Administration. He plays them like a loving fiddle.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Baloogan posted:

lol just loving LOL if you think the world is ever going to get any less post-truth.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

we have always been w/o truth n so shall we always be

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/status/803987988338343936

what a day for transition news

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Weeping Wound posted:

"It's Time President Emperor. We must not delay the second to last phase of our plan." Master Kellogg whispers

Trump, 115 years old now and having ruled Trumperica for 45 years is fused to his golden throne and is kept alive by artificial means. His golden nanomachines course through his veins, funneled by the assorted wires.

He is physically unable to speak, as a respirator is lodged through his throat. He raps on his golden armchair, where a button with the twitter icon is painted on is activated.

Suddenly with the acuity of a 15 year old keyboard warrior, he mashes away at his holographic keyboard.

"Failed General Mills haven't found a way to make Cocoa Puffs not turn soggy within 5 minutes of soaking in the milk bowl. Sad!"

President Emperor Trump then pauses for several minutes, thinking of his next move.

"Failed and dying cereal company General Mills can't even add more marshmallows into their lucky charms and it tastes weird when you burp it up! Total losers!"

"As President Emperor, I alone will fix this with Cap'n Crunch!"

Lastgirl fucked around with this message at 16:49 on Nov 30, 2016

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pollyanna posted:

I...I don't know. Somebody? Anybody? There's gotta be someone who isn't fooled by tweets and cares about executive law. Right? :smith:

Says Who?
Which People?
Says Who?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

life is meaningless, i want to die

• Locked thread