Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Pfft I finished the twentieth

good job!

i'm trying to decide what to get for my partner. i'm kinda thinking of getting him some liquors - one joke one (Malort) and one nice one (Laphroaig).

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

I Was The Fury posted:

Let them know that I'm not mad at them, I just see myself going a seperate direction than them, and I can't afford to split myself as much as they would need. I did enjoy our great time together, and they taught me a lot about actually untying your shoes to take them off, but it's time for me to move on.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Urodov

i'm the person who always wears toe shoes

well, not to work

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

POOL IS CLOSED

Urodov posted:

i'm the person who always wears toe shoes

well, not to work

why not

Urodov

i am a waitron,

and hence my appearance is subject to regulation

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

POOL IS CLOSED

hm... this is fair

deadly_pudding

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I have to buy a new pair of loafers in December. My old ones are kinda falling apart and I think the right shoe has a hole in it.

Or should I go wild and upgrade to BUSINESS-CASUAL MOCCASINS

POOL IS CLOSED

deadly_pudding posted:

I have to buy a new pair of loafers in December. My old ones are kinda falling apart and I think the right shoe has a hole in it.

Or should I go wild and upgrade to BUSINESS-CASUAL MOCCASINS

go wild

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

What the story behind this?

----------------

Macnult

lol

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
my right foot is a 12.5 and my left is a 13

:argh:

stop taunting me!

A Spider Covets

this reminds me of FAU's sex is alright thread, this woman is having a very OK time it looks like, perhaps the most OK a person can be

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Manifisto

[scatting]:
bwee-YEAHH!
bwee-YEAHH!
bwee-YEAHH!

ty nesamdoom!

deadly_pudding

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

I wish I could have that much fun in a Kohl's.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

when the weed hits and ur working ur hourly job at the kohl's so you can pay your rent because life is a barren wasteland of opportunities just out of reach even though you got your degrees and did everything everyone else told you to do and really all you wanted to do was own a tiny hometown bar where everyone would yell "AYYYY CHAPPIE!!!!" when they walked through the door after their long day in the mines to have a good cold beer and watch the bears on the teevee

:negative:

A Spider Covets

hamjobs posted:

when the weed hits and ur working ur hourly job at the kohl's so you can pay your rent because life is a barren wasteland of opportunities just out of reach even though you got your degrees and did everything everyone else told you to do and really all you wanted to do was own a tiny hometown bar where everyone would yell "AYYYY CHAPPIE!!!!" when they walked through the door after their long day in the mines to have a good cold beer and watch the bears on the teevee

:negative:

hamjobs come over i will make you my own special tea blend and give you a very good mother hen hug, except it's just a mass of spiders shaped like a person giving you a friendly embrace with all of their thousands of arms, all at once

----------------

vanisher

A good reminder of the horrible working conditions for women at Kohls in the 1920's

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

A Spider Covets

i feel bad for the woman who is the period version, how do you think the casting call went

"we want someone who is mildly disgruntled and perhaps not as attractive as this woman, seen here, without her unsexy period"

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

A Spider Covets posted:

hamjobs come over i will make you my own special tea blend and give you a very good mother hen hug, except it's just a mass of spiders shaped like a person giving you a friendly embrace with all of their thousands of arms, all at once

i would enjoy a spiderhug, spiders are the best arachnids

you are all good eggs

i'm the blue dot

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

A Spider Covets posted:

i feel bad for the woman who is the period version, how do you think the casting call went

"we want someone who is mildly disgruntled and perhaps not as attractive as this woman, seen here, without her unsexy period"

How does it feel like to be casted for anything Eric of Tim and Eric directs

A Spider Covets

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

How does it feel like to be casted for anything Eric of Tim and Eric directs

like i need to watch more tim and eric :(

----------------

deadly_pudding

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

A Spider Covets posted:

like i need to watch more tim and eric :(

:same: I watch a few episodes at a time on Hulu sometimes, but I'm still in like the first season. I did watch Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie, though.

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I like Eric's solo stuff. And Tim seems like a cool dude. But I cannot stand their shows

A Spider Covets

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I like Eric's solo stuff. And Tim seems like a cool dude. But I cannot stand their shows

I've seen a little of their show but I didn't even know they did solo stuff, is any of it on Hulu? if not I can check Youtube

----------------

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Eric directs music videos. He has a YouTube. He did two for major laser and two for the bird and the bee.
Tim has a podcast I think?

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Yeah I never got time and eric.

----------------

social vegan

I never really watched either, but i like vic berger and tried to watch vic berger and tim go to the DNC and RNC but those videos were no beuno

social vegan

I've been informed it's actually no bone-o

Macnult

hello byob I adopted a cat a few weeks ago and he's doing great
say hello to milo

milo is about 3.5 years old and was given up because of his owner's health. he absolutely loves affection and although he's very shy and cautious he's pretty smart too. he's figured out how to open doors but luckily he isn't a trouble maker so this is more of a cool thing than a bad thing

SHY NUDIST GRRL

social vegan posted:

I never really watched either, but i like vic berger and tried to watch vic berger and tim go to the DNC and RNC but those videos were no beuno

Did you see Eric Andre at the RNC? He crashed an info wars rally

POOL IS CLOSED

Macnult posted:

say hello to milo

milo is about 3.5 years old and was given up because of his owner's health. he absolutely loves affection and although he's very shy and cautious he's pretty smart too. he's figured out how to open doors but luckily he isn't a trouble maker so this is more of a cool thing than a bad thing

some handsome cats today, black and white cats are cool and good

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Macnult posted:

say hello to milo

tuxedo cats rule

hello Milo

vanisher

Macnult posted:

say hello to milo

:3:

Hello Milo

Nice wisks

Macnult

I'm still unsure if Milo is a long cat or if he is just wearing too large of a tuxedo

death sext

Milo is perfect and handsome and I love him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POOL IS CLOSED

death sext posted:

Milo is perfect and handsome and I love him