Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StraightFace
Feb 9, 2014

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I mean look at this poo poo, full-frontal-nudity bad. Really crappy stuff that nobody should write nor read, certainly not in a thread on the Internet

You seem really angry friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

More successful actress than Sandy, looks better too IMHO.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

D1E posted:

Okie dokie. Thanks for the advice then!

What, you don't enjoy stupid repetitive poo poo in this thread?

Okay, I get your point, I will stop posting total garbage that nobody wants to read

It took a while but I think the penny finally dropped, kind of embarrassing it took me so long though

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Truga posted:

Already in the game.

So do they still call spacemen the navy in this game? Because you could fill your wanktub with seamen at that point and it'd be an amazing party. Just you and your bald white man bros in your hot tub in space, all alone with each other. Maybe your sister is diving the ship in her panties or something.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Wow Tijuana nice meltdown.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
It's a subtle hint but there's a chance I will get through, certainly if someone quotes me to get past any potential ignore settings

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

thatguy posted:

Wow Tijuana nice meltdown.

I know, I'm sorry :smith:

I will better myself

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
After over 5,000 posts he finally snapped when someone called out Derek for being retarded.

:lol:

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

orcinus posted:

Here... 2^132049-1

:golfclap:

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

thatguy posted:

After over 5,000 posts he finally snapped when someone called out Derek for being retarded.

Almost 7,000.

:prepop:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

does an alert go out in the greenie channel when someone in the thread points out that derek is the same full of poo poo, petty manbaby today that he was back on usenet?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

thatguy posted:

You think it's too late for me to edit all my posts so I appear reasonable and not terrible?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

does an alert go out in the greenie channel when someone in the thread points out that derek is the same full of poo poo, petty manbaby today that he was back on usenet?

I've read like 98% of this thread, don't insult my intelligence or integrity

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

I keep making shitposts but no one is angry at me or calling me out, I'm completely irrelevant :(

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

JB50 posted:

More successful actress than Sandy, looks better too IMHO.
Sandi after reading that:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Ayn Marx posted:

I keep making shitposts but no one is angry at me or calling me out, I'm completely irrelevant :(

:argh:

Ayn Marx
Dec 21, 2012

Thanks, that meant a lot to me

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Ayn Marx posted:

I'm glad your family is dead though.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!
To be honest, most of my posts are terrible. I won't stop posting though.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

ManofManyAliases posted:

To be honest, most of my posts are terrible. I won't stop posting though.

No, you've improved impressively over the past eight months, I'm proud to have witnessed you grow as a poster

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
So with 3.0 definitely not being out this year, what will all the "journalists" that reported on Chris at Gamescon do?

Will they actually call him a liar, or they going to continue to be complicit in promoting the scam?

The Escapist was never sued like Chris promised either, so it's not like they need to worry about that.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Second Sun posted:

So with 3.0 definitely not being out this year, what will all the "journalists" that reported on Chris at Gamescon do?

Will they actually call him a liar, or they going to continue to be complicit in promoting the scam?

The Escapist was never sued like Chris promised either, so it's not like they need to worry about that.

Funny how they never continued to talk about SC either. Maybe it was a C&D? Just saying.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

ManofManyAliases posted:

Funny how they never continued to talk about SC either. Maybe it was a C&D? Just saying.

Whats there to talk about?

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

ManofManyAliases posted:

They've published articles on CIG and SC since then so most likely not.

XK
Jul 9, 2001

Star Citizen is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it's fidelity when you look out your window or when you watch youtube

ManofManyAliases posted:

Yes they did.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

JB50 posted:

"Where in Patch 2.6 is Star Marine?"

Gravity_Storm
Mar 1, 2016

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I wonder what the cig christmas office party is. Also if they do secret santa. And if everyone also has sandi's name tagged on so everyone has to get her a present.

Also how much applause after she does karaoke.

It will be in March. Probably

D_Shart
Nov 30, 2016
So I finally decided to join as I have a few bones to pick. You'll be seeing more of me you better get used to it.

This will take a few moments so everyone shut the gently caress up til Im done or risk the ownzone.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

D_Shart posted:

So I finally decided to join as I have a few bones to pick. You'll be seeing more of me you better get used to it.

This will take a few moments so everyone shut the gently caress up til Im done or risk the ownzone.

so we should let you loving finish

alright then, commando

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

JB50 posted:

"Everything we said about Star Citizen and CIG is still true, go read the article again for a laugh"?

D_Shart
Nov 30, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

You should be loving ashamed of yourself facilitating this loving thread. I am here to save you from yourself.

You are supposed to be a brave avocado. Trusted by CIG. You've turned brown my friend and need to remove yourself before you spoil the guacamole.

D_Shart
Nov 30, 2016

Sunswipe posted:

"Everything we said about Star Citizen and CIG is still true, go read the article again for a laugh"?

Shut up a second

StraightFace
Feb 9, 2014

D_Shart posted:

:eyepop:

D_Shart
Nov 30, 2016

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I've read like 98% of this thread, don't insult my intelligence or integrity

I've been thinking of some mean nasty things to say to you but instead I'll link you the most disgusting worthless pile of poo poo I can find on the internet

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748466&userid=145273

D_Shart
Nov 30, 2016

D1E posted:

We already won when he put us on ignore.

I think you do good work bringing derek down a peg. I can assist.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Are you the real Derek Shart?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

D_Shart posted:

Shut up a second

Is this Surface Detail's latest account? Let's see the testicles to be sure.

D_Shart
Nov 30, 2016

A Neurotic Corncob posted:

So the most current info we have about 2.6 so far:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Starcitizen_Leaks/comments/5fnd8p/evocati_leaks_updated_regularly/

now imagine attempting to use this patch as a reason to gloat about CIG's progress. :thumbsup:

Stop spreading rumors and lies you pathetic corncob. You dont know jack from poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StraightFace
Feb 9, 2014

D_Shart posted:

I've been thinking of some mean nasty things to say to you but instead I'll link you the most disgusting worthless pile of poo poo I can find on the internet

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3748466&userid=145273

A new challenger appears.

• Locked thread