Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

D_Shart posted:

And the worst of the bunch

Where the gently caress is Major Tom.

This loving idiot who keeps reporting the same bugs (alpha fucknut) again and again as if this owns CIG in any way shape or form is just loving priceless. I dont think hes hacking as its an alpha but the gimmick is tired and old and no one gives a poo poo. Give it a rest before CIG finds your account and you get locked out of SC. But itd probably be a blessing. You betrayed the trust CIG showed in you giving you a license to their alpha. You are demonstrably trying to destroy the game after thy trusted you with their proprieary program.

Theres a special place where you are going if you do not apologize to me (symbolic backer) and more importantly to CIG.

Hello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Fatkraken posted:

to be fair Xaerael DID capture the gif in the first place

I know. I was just revelling in beating them to it was all. I also thought the crappy Sheldon misquote was a sign I was mocking myself.

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

So surprisingly all this talk of SC and dreams all year made me yearn for some spaceship action.

Actually gently caress that, "yearn" sounds like some poo poo MoMA would oft elect to say. Basically I wanted to play a space video game.

I hadn't played Erectile: Disfunction since the beta, and it seems like it's come a long way since then. I've been playing it for about a week and it's good fun. I didn't realize they had actually implemented driving around on planets, fuel scooping from stars, auto-docking computers. It's pretty cool! Ya'll should check it out if you get the itch, since it really is scratching that for me.

Also as a bonus: it's a real actual video game that you can play right now if you want to

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

revmoo posted:

Can I have like three sentences summing up the last two months? Apparently DS got the hammer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOi7um5PtMY&t=21s

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!
Hello:

-100s of bugs in the evocati 2.6 were corrected and tested (regression)
-I'm estimating a new build will go out tonight into tomorrow morning to evocati

D_Shart
Nov 30, 2016

ManofManyAliases posted:

Hello:

-I'm estimating a new build will go out tonight into tomorrow morning to evocati

Awesome!

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

ManofManyAliases posted:

Hello:

Can you sum it up in a sound, Toast?

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

ManofManyAliases posted:

Hello:

Will it have Star Marine?

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Sunswipe posted:

Can you sum it up in a sound, Toast?

Tane.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Sounds like the sort of thing Toast would say.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

AlbieQuirky posted:

$700 Chloe sweater on Ms. Gardiner there. The backers will never know.

The backers paid :homebrew:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

ManofManyAliases posted:

Hello:

Thanks be sure to keep us posted

D_Shart
Nov 30, 2016

AlbieQuirky posted:

$700 Chloe sweater on Ms. Gardiner there. The backers will never know.

She should be able to spend her salary on whatever she wants. Shes earned it.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

Hello:

sounds good, see you in the verse

Gravity_Storm
Mar 1, 2016

I for one am looking forward to Star Marine.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
I can't wait for star citizen to be released

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
on the ps4

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
braben where the gently caress is my elite dangerous on the fuckin ps4 already

dang dude

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

spacetoaster posted:

Sandi can't even hid her contempt for her "husband" lol.

It's so loving funny that they KEEP DOING THIS. Whenever they cast together he starts talking about his vision or something technical and she rolls he eyes. I hope someone makes a compilation of it some day.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Well gently caress me sideways, now he's infected too.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Kakarot posted:

The backers paid :homebrew:

MoMA alone covered that easily

KM Scorchio
Feb 13, 2008

"If you don't find rape hilarious, you're a sensitive crybaby."
So I called my parents but all I could think of to say to them was 'tane', over and over.

Thanks Star Citizen thread!

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

ManofManyAliases posted:

Can you explain your use of the word "regression" here? Are you implying that the 100s of bugs that were tested is referring to regression testing? Or that the 100s of bugs in evocati were all regression bugs?

Cause the first explanation means that the sentence says basically nothing, and the second explanation indicates significant incompetence.

I assume there's a third explanation that I'm missing.

D_Shart
Nov 30, 2016

TheAgent posted:

on the ps4

quit trolling idiot. I get why you think its fun but dunking on the forum equivalent of downs kids has got to lose some of his savor.

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Chalks posted:

Can you explain your use of the word "regression" here? Are you implying that the 100s of bugs that were tested is referring to regression testing? Or that the 100s of bugs in evocati were all regression bugs?

Cause the first explanation means that the sentence says basically nothing, and the second explanation indicates significant incompetence.

Regression has been refactored

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

ManofManyAliases posted:

Excellent, hope they fixed the Star Marine unable to launch bug.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

ManofManyAliases posted:

Hello:

I don't think deleting any reference to 'star marine' in the code really counts as bug fixing

TheGodofIris
Oct 12, 2016

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free

Samizdata posted:

Well gently caress me sideways, now he's infected too.

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

Chalks posted:

regression testing

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

Star Marine has been found :siren:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/5fscye/looks_like_anybody_can_download_the_26_build_and/

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

D_Shart posted:

This loving idiot who keeps reporting the same bugs (alpha fucknut) again and again as if this owns CIG in any way shape or form is just loving priceless. I dont think hes hacking as its an alpha but the gimmick is tired and old and no one gives a poo poo. Give it a rest before CIG finds your account and you get locked out of SC. But itd probably be a blessing. You betrayed the trust CIG showed in you giving you a license to their alpha. You are demonstrably trying to destroy the game after thy trusted you with their proprieary program.

Theres a special place where you are going if you do not apologize to me (symbolic backer) and more importantly to CIG.
Betrayed their trust :reddit:

ManofManyAliases
Mar 21, 2016
ToastOfManySmarts

Can't post for 3 hours!

See, I told you SM was there.

D_Shart
Nov 30, 2016

This is illegal and the sort of thing the forums mods need to crack down on

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

A Neurotic Corncob posted:

:same:

but its probably surface detail

lol yea or someone..

Daztek
Jun 2, 2006

ManofManyAliases posted:

See, I told you SM was there.

The assets, yes :rolleyes:

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

ManofManyAliases posted:

Hello:

100's of bugs

D_Shart
Nov 30, 2016

You should be ashamed of yourself

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

D_Shart posted:

To the bank with the money we didn't waste or got refunded on the dumpster fire known as Star Citizen? You, sir, are correct.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Schrodinger's Marine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

D_Shart posted:

You should be ashamed of yourself

I am

• Locked thread