Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
maybe if you bought enough ghostbusters merch, hillary would have won the election

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Give in to the pressures of capitalism and buy the poo poo out of the merch and tie-in foodstuff.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Consumer spending is all the praxis we need.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
there's no such thing as ethical consumption in Trump's America

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Clawtopsy posted:

Give in to the pressures of capitalism and buy the poo poo out of the merch and tie-in foodstuff.

Way ahead of you

Pomplamoose
Jun 28, 2008

https://twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/804118016778612736

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
its loving absurd internet neo nazis going after an (evil, why else would they advertise on bright bart to being with) cereal company. Once again we've reached peak 2016 for the 2nd or 3rd time today.

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
So the onion called this by what, a week? two weeks? and then it immediately became reality?

#cuckflakes

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Don't eat ceral because it's full of carbs

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

get that OUT of my face posted:

i mean you could just give 25k quid without conditions but ok. they did this last year too

I have no idea of the particular arrangement of this challenge, but I'll chime in as someone who worked for a large fundraising non-profit for several years: it's very common that the company agrees in advance that they'll give the entire challenge amount (especially when it's capped like this) to the charity regardless, and something like this is more about principles of corporate responsibility and branding and awareness raising and stuff only marketing directors think is important.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

ScrubLeague posted:

Don't eat ceral because it's full of carbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCtBVPnKDIA

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
abba rules don't @ me

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Carbs are good

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
maybe for cucks #carbsforcucks

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Also if you don't like your breath to stink to holy hell.

My bro's doing the keto diet and holy poo poo he could strip paint.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
i'm not really sure what he's eating but i eat mostly chicken and broccoli and brush my teeth regularly and have no breath issues that i'm aware of and my wife doesn't complain or have the same issues i think your brother is just bad at hygiene

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

If you go full ketosis you literally start exhaling acetone so your breath smells like nail polish remover

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lamo he eats vegtables

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
not anymore i've given that all up now and just eat buckets of KFC so i can be a fat pile of garbage like our 45th president the millionaire heir to a billionaire's fortune, donny tramp

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
maga

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Arby's is already great though, have you seen their twitter

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/796396853159952388

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde
Ya know, nihilist Arby's is good too but regular Arby's has been on point for a while now

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

it's hilarious that right-wing loons are boycotting a company founded by a jehovah's witness who was pretty hosed up himself

Fidel Cuckstro posted:

I have no idea of the particular arrangement of this challenge, but I'll chime in as someone who worked for a large fundraising non-profit for several years: it's very common that the company agrees in advance that they'll give the entire challenge amount (especially when it's capped like this) to the charity regardless, and something like this is more about principles of corporate responsibility and branding and awareness raising and stuff only marketing directors think is important.
so there's absolutely no reason for them to do this other than to look like they give a poo poo. got it

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Man, those #CuckFlakes sound pretty good right about now.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

so there's absolutely no reason for them to do this other than to look like they give a poo poo. got it

If you just consider it a twitter marketing campaign spend of 25k, you'll be able to view it from the comany's perspective.

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
it's my understanding that millenials ALREADY don't eat cereal, this is just reverse psychology to fatten the liberals among them so they won't be in shape for war

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum
I can't wait for the alt right to boycott Disney

Then we can have CuckTales

Life is like a hurricane
Here in, cuck burg,
Race wars alt-right JohnMcCain
It's a, cuck blur
Might solve benghazi, or become a Nazi!

Cuck Tales!
(Woo oo )
Every day they're out there making
Cuck Tales!
(Woo oo)

D-d-danger lurks behind you
There's an immigrant out to find you
What to do just just grab unto some
Cuck Tales!

Cuck Tales!

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Laphroaig posted:

Life is like a hurricane
Here in, cuck burg,
It's a, cuck blur

Cuck Tales!
(Woo oo )
Cuck Tales!
(Woo oo)

Cuck Tales!

Cuck Tales!

I loves this post and this poster for it.

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
One thing that seems to be new - and maybe kind of worrying - with the Kellogg's thing is that it's Breitbart themselves trying to astroturf a boycott. The usual cycle is liberal activists try to get a company to divest from (reactionary cause), the company agrees, conservative activists find out and call for a boycott as a counter-move. This time Kellogg's found out that their ad buyers were buying space on Breitbart and told them to stop, and Breitbart immediately put up polemics about how the libtard cereal cucks must be made to pay for slighting the Voice of the American People, here is the petition to sign, here is the hashtag to use on twitter, here is how to push the narrative we want the media to run with.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Apraxin posted:

One thing that seems to be new - and maybe kind of worrying - with the Kellogg's thing is that it's Breitbart themselves trying to astroturf a boycott. The usual cycle is liberal activists try to get a company to divest from (reactionary cause), the company agrees, conservative activists find out and call for a boycott as a counter-move. This time Kellogg's found out that their ad buyers were buying space on Breitbart and told them to stop, and Breitbart immediately put up polemics about how the libtard cereal cucks must be made to pay for slighting the Voice of the American People, here is the petition to sign, here is the hashtag to use on twitter, here is how to push the narrative we want the media to run with.

We are going to see a lot more of this.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

No reason for them to give money? Or to promote it?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Laphroaig posted:

Life is like a hurricane
Here in, cuck burg,
It's a, cuck blur

Cuck Tales!
(Woo oo )
Cuck Tales!
(Woo oo)

Cuck Tales!

Cuck Tales!

lol

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

the they live aliens are really phoning it in nowdays

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

Clawtopsy posted:

the they live aliens are really phoning it in nowdays

Lets Stand Against Bigotry And Racism by Supporting [BRAND NAME HERE] by [CONSUMING THEIR PRODUCTS] In Their Bold Fight For Equality And Justice

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2016/nov/30/kelloggs-unilever-nestle-child-labour-palm-oil-wilmar-amnesty

this literally came out 2 days ago. gently caress every single liberal. kill em all

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Terror Sweat posted:

gently caress every single liberal.

working on it

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

:smug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiK5z3pbXgI

oh gently caress!!!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

Laphroaig posted:

Lets Stand Against Bigotry And Racism by Supporting [BRAND NAME HERE] by [CONSUMING THEIR PRODUCTS] In Their Bold Fight For Equality And Justice

switch the 'And's for '&' and you've got a perfect 140 characters. Great job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

switch the 'And's for '&' and you've got a perfect 140 characters. Great job.

finally, Social Media Awareness Brand Manager, my dream job