Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOqy8cC72wA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

This is my kind of quality content

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters

It was a good day after all.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
Mimikyu is a pain in butt to catch :/

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Empoleon in Pokken is cool, but I just want Lopunny in the game the most.

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010
So for weather based SOS encounters like Goomy, does it need to be raining in the overworld or is just slapping Rain Dance on something and popping an Orb good enough?

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Last Celebration posted:

So for weather based SOS encounters like Goomy, does it need to be raining in the overworld or is just slapping Rain Dance on something and popping an Orb good enough?

In the overworld, unfortunately, as far as I know.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
You know for the most part Z-moves seem fairy but being able to throw a 200 power Z-move immediately followed by a hyper beam seems really broken.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Last Celebration posted:

Hail/Snow Warning work fine for Vanillish, I assume the same applies for Goomy with rain.

jarbv
Jul 10, 2004

Me, petting a sandcastle: what does my future hold?

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Last Celebration posted:

For goomy, route 17 is always raining. Makes it easy.

Flagrama
Jun 19, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
You can force weather conditions with moves or abilities for weather SOS Pokemon. It's just really annoying to have a Pokemon do the SOS call right after the weather goes away and can be annoying having to put it back up every 5/7 turns.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Guys! You guys! Hey guys?!? Did you loving SEE? YES MAN is in the new pokemon game and he's your pokedex! Beautiful!

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

FishBulb posted:

perfection takes effort

The Golden Gael
Nov 12, 2011

I've just gotten into Castform breeding tonight, but I've been riding the wave of Marills. They're only available once a week, are competitively useful, and are in a match ball (Great)

The Golden Gael fucked around with this message at 05:29 on Dec 1, 2016

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

FishBulb posted:

I GTS'ed one in and bred it to have one I could nickname because I didn't want to wait until the third island.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
lost a game because i meant to click Knock Off on my scarfed bisharp but clicked Sucker Punch on accident and he knew i was scarfed so he just pp stalled me. im so salty lol

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

https://twitter.com/ssalrobyul/status/802514235506839553

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
Does the level of Meowth with Pickup matter or affect Pickup in any way?

Count Bleck
Apr 5, 2010

DISPEL MAGIC!

Note Block posted:

You can get everything on the Pickup Table, but you're more likely to find the rarer stuff if the Pickupmon is higher level.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Note Block posted:

No.

What's the best place to power level pokemon? The area before battle tree is okay, but kind of slows down past level 30.

That Old Ganon
Jan 2, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Carlosologist posted:

That would be much obliged! I'll be online at around 10:30 EST if that works for you, if not I'll be available all morning tomorrow until around 5 PM
I'll holler at you tomorrow then, I think I missed you for the evening because I misread your timezone.

e: There was someone here with Moon Ball Rockruffs, who was that?

That Old Ganon fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Dec 1, 2016

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

what is a good nature for jangmo-o

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

:3:

e: oh wait he keeps giving stamps lol (I completed all of the Pokédexes)

e: here we go:

Your Computer fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Dec 1, 2016

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Oh gently caress I had no idea I had to face Tapu Koko and I murdered him. Am I hosed and need to reset and beat the professor again? Did I miss a save point? Can I encounter him again?

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

France calls Celesteela "Bamboiselle" and I just wanted to share that perfect name with you all. Thank you, good night.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Oh gently caress I had no idea I had to face Tapu Koko and I murdered him. Am I hosed and need to reset and beat the professor again? Did I miss a save point? Can I encounter him again?

Just go back in post game and talk to the statue.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Alxprit posted:

France calls Celesteela "Bamboiselle" and I just wanted to share that perfect name with you all. Thank you, good night.

Shiinotic is Lampignon in the French version. :getin:

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Anyone want Honedges in Beast Balls? Because I've currently got a 4IV Quiet Wide Guard/Destiny Bond one making eggs with a 6IV Ditto right now, so those are gonna be piling up pretty fast soon.

FC's 1332-9128-2747, IGN is Alice if anyone's interested.

Also I've got a bunch of 3-4 IV Modest Popplio and about 8 spare perfect 5s if anyone wants any of those.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Shiny777 posted:

Anyone want Honedges in Beast Balls? Because I've currently got a 4IV Quiet Wide Guard/Destiny Bond one making eggs with a 6IV Ditto right now, so those are gonna be piling up pretty fast soon.

Also I've got a bunch of 3-4 IV Modest Popplio and about 8 spare perfect 5s if anyone wants any of those.
I would love a Beast Ball Honedge and I have a HA Mareanie in return I guess.

4897-7314-5821, IGN is Jesus

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Shiny777 posted:

I'd love one. Honedge is one of the coolest pokemon there is and I don't know the tiers but he has to be an rear end kicker.
2681-0594-7193 is "a g-g-ghost!"

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

Count Bleck posted:

You can get everything on the Pickup Table, but you're more likely to find the rarer stuff if the Pickupmon is higher level.

Khanstant posted:

No.

What's the best place to power level pokemon? The area before battle tree is okay, but kind of slows down past level 30.

Thank you both! Google was not helpful in the slightest and had a lot results with feelycrafters suggesting certain levels were better.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

Alxprit posted:

That's pretty good but it's no Relaxo

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I would love a Beast Ball Honedge and I have a HA Mareanie in return I guess.

4897-7314-5821, IGN is Jesus

Khanstant posted:

I'd love one. Honedge is one of the coolest pokemon there is and I don't know the tiers but he has to be an rear end kicker.

Added you both, getting online now.

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

Khanstant posted:

It's final evolution ended up getting banned for being too powerful. :v:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Yeah, but doesn't "banned" mean, "use the hell out of these broken badasses in the in-game where they don't have formal rules."

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7vgc2017-487017217

This is some impressively bad rock slide RNG. I consider it karma for having a Garchomp on your team.

Khanstant posted:

Yeah, but doesn't "banned" mean, "use the hell out of these broken badasses in the in-game where they don't have formal rules."

It means play the format where Aegislash isn't broken (doubles). Wide guard Aegislash with weakness policy is still really good there.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Shiny777 posted:

Enjoy your female HA Calm 4IV Pokerus Beast Ball Haze Mareanie :3:

(the description of these drat things keeps getting longer every time I type it, I swear.)

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Shiny777 posted:

I'm on now too, sorry diudn't see it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
holy poo poo I'm starting to see why people are trading legendaries for castforms