Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Paging Mike cernovich, that girl is stealing his secret sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

hell, same

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
shinji don't drink that

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
tears for fear(s of a black planet)

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

they turned on him so fast :allears:

kiss the goblin trump

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

https://twitter.com/Jolly_Esquire/status/804155850801737728

some of these aren't half bad

https://twitter.com/hashtag/BreitbartCereals?src=tren&data_id=tweet%3A804175102602571776

https://twitter.com/antonejohnson/status/804187933238591492

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Going off the millennial conversation from earlier, here's an interview with awful millennial, Tomi Lahren, on the Daily Show.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

lol tea...with milk... smh...

UV_Catastrophe
Dec 29, 2008

Of all the words of mice and men, the saddest are,

"It might have been."
Pillbug
2017 will be the year that breakfast cereal will triumph over hate

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

nice that the megyn kelly career track is still apparently open to women today

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

gotta admit that baloogan's trump fellating has been pretty dishearting. i mean i know you're pumped about nuclear armegeddon and finally getting to use all your survivalist stuff but could you chill out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b19Iheu_Tts

poo poo i need to drop my prof fanpage course...

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

If you didn't know these three, Ivanka would be considered pretty, Trump Jr would look like a dick who plays bass in a ska band but he's your friend's buddy so you put up with him and he's okay, but no matter what, Eric would look like a loving chode.

What is with your loving mouth, Eric?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

high energy posting, plus ive got like one or two days left of having actually working internet that doesn't take 5 seconds (literally 5 seconds or so) to get a ping back from SA's servers. im still raving but like, pressing a button on SA takes 20 seconds means I think twice about posing some innane bullshitt

holy gently caress i need to go download things; e-packing

Hughesnet? Or what do you Canadians use?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Lastgirl posted:

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Eric is god drat terrifying looking.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Hughesnet? Or what do you Canadians use?

um in the interest of being super paranoid id rather not say what my isp is! its like, a dishy thing pointed fuckin at the horizon because holy poo poo its north and cold

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Lastgirl posted:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fidel Castronaut posted:

If you didn't know these three, Ivanka would be considered pretty, Trump Jr would look like a dick who plays bass in a ska band but he's your friend's buddy so you put up with him and he's okay, but no matter what, Eric would look like a loving chode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcHy8xEt2QI

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

um in the interest of being super paranoid id rather not say what my isp is! its like, a dishy thing pointed fuckin at the horizon because holy poo poo its north and cold

Well if it's hughesnet I feel bad for you. If you can get exede it's about a million times better.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Tomi Lahren is an American television and online video host and a conservative political commentator. She currently hosts Tomi for TheBlaze.

lollll

is there any woman with an i that should be a y in their name not poo poo?

it's so weird, but might be confirmation bias

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Karl Sharks posted:

yes

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

is everyone here like over 50

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6NfRMv-4OY&t=140s

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

blamegame posted:

im half that age

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

if it's wrong to be consistently attracted to conservative women with repellant politics, then there is something wrong with me and I need help

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

blamegame posted:

Get off my lawn! :corsair:

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Nichael posted:

Part of the problem with Trump is we have no idea what's coming. Best case scenario is definitely W Part 3, with an even dumber POTUS. Worst case is nuclear war or catastrophic climate damage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht5HdhW9UjE&t=53s

Your worst case is hilarious. The US cant have that much of an effect on climate change in 8 years even if we went full dystopian black fumes. Not gonna touch the nuclear war thing besides laughing at the idea an elected civilian can actually just launch the nukes if the military disagreed, we had a president with Alzheimer's for God's sakes.

Your best case is the actual worst case. Also lol that W is/was smarter than Trump.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

if it's wrong to be consistently attracted to conservative women with repellant politics, then there is something wrong with me and I need help

i mean it's c-spam, we post about all kinds of poo poo

but i never understood why guys feel the need to point out who they are, or are not, attracted to

like why?

"boy i hate what she says, but i'd love to stick my dick in her!!" is that something that needs to be communicated? does anyone need to know that?

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Karl Sharks posted:

i mean it's c-spam, we post about all kinds of poo poo

but i never understood why guys feel the need to point out who they are, or are not, attracted to

like why?

"boy i hate what she says, but i'd love to stick my dick in her!!" is that something that needs to be communicated? does anyone need to know that?

don't be jealous just because I saw her first bro

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Fidel Castronaut posted:

It's sad because i always liked Don more but after following for a while you inevitably realize he is marginally worse than Eric

Save us Barron-san

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

don't be jealous just because I saw her first bro

for real, i get a bit :chloe: when random goons need to inform me of which girls they hate but would gently caress

not trying to lecture you or anyone, but you see what i mean?

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Oiled and Ready posted:

Your worst case is hilarious. The US cant have that much of an effect on climate change in 8 years even if we went full dystopian black fumes. Not gonna touch the nuclear war thing besides laughing at the idea an elected civilian can actually just launch the nukes if the military disagreed, we had a president with Alzheimer's for God's sakes.

Your best case is the actual worst case. Also lol that W is/was smarter than Trump.

W sold the whole world on that dumb hick act, dude is from Connecticut and used multisyllabic words in full sentences before he ran for president, joke's on you if you got suckered too

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ayy.....

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

pen-pen ftw

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

It's sad because i always liked Don more but after following for a while you inevitably realize he is marginally worse than Eric

Save us Barron-san

lmao

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

Climate change doesn't just have to involve global warming, or preventing it. It could just be Trump handling natural disasters worse than Katrina. Which he certainly will. And I will never feel safe that a guy who bitches about SNL at 3 AM on the internet is armed with nukes. It's like entrusting TVIV with nuclear weapons. It just doesn't make sense.

As for W being smarter, at the very least I'm pretty sure Bush knew what the stripes on our flag represent. Trump doesn't.

Karl Sharks posted:

Tomi Lahren is an American television and online video host and a conservative political commentator. She currently hosts Tomi for TheBlaze.

lollll

it's so weird, but might be confirmation bias
I don't know if it's confirmation bias or not but it does seem to be the case. I think the Y-to-I phenomenon was just especially prevalent with a certain type of upper-middle class person who was desperate to stand out.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Oiled and Ready posted:

It's not just four or eight years on climate. If he actually unravels U.S. participation in international climate agreements, the entire international climate effort will be seriously disrupted at minimum. It took decades to get where we are now. It would not be a simple matter of rolling the clock back to 2016. It would take years to regain an international consensus on co2 reduction. On an issue we're already dangerously close to running out of time on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Oh sorry thought we were friends

• Locked thread