Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

zeal posted:

W sold the whole world on that dumb hick act, dude is from Connecticut and used multisyllabic words in full sentences before he ran for president, joke's on you if you got suckered too

for real lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvknGT8W5jA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

zeal posted:

W sold the whole world on that dumb hick act, dude is from Connecticut and used multisyllabic words in full sentences before he ran for president, joke's on you if you got suckered too
I wouldn't call Bush a genius but it's foolish to think he's not, at the very least, above average in intelligence.

He's at least smarter than Jeb!.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Nichael posted:

I don't know if it's confirmation bias or not but it does seem to be the case. I think the Y-to-I phenomenon was just especially prevalent with a certain type of upper-middle class person who was desperate to stand out.

...drat never thought about that, huh

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

zeal posted:

He really, really didn't want to run. He can do the accent when he wants (when he's told). He let his VP search chair pick himself, he let that VP pick Rumsfeld "because Coats and the other guy were in a fierce battle for Secdef" etc

Jeb was rearin' to go but they made W run, and he didn't even have a primary opponent really. I mean, he knew he was going to be used by all his dad's buddies, but he didn't know how far they'd go and how badly their wars would play out. Now he paints away his sins.

And he didn't win on the dumb hick act, he looked fairly smart when he ran in 2000. You can look like anything with a script and an earpiece and 20 neocons planning your every word.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Karl Sharks posted:

...drat never thought about that, huh
Life is boring and sad, and people want to feel special. What better way to do it with minimal effort than name someone Tomi instead of Tommy?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

if it's wrong to be consistently attracted to conservative women with repellant politics, then there is something wrong with me and I need help

i have the exact same thing. Those capable ~gainfully employed~ beautiful conservative women :swoon:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Oiled and Ready posted:

Jeb was rearin' to go but they made W run, and he didn't even have a primary opponent really.

pretend i posted that book except thing where george was talking about how he never wanted to be president growing up and jeb says "i did" and his brother says yeah we know

fucken nerd, get outta here, winners only, i get the big piece of chicken

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Karl Sharks posted:

i mean it's c-spam, we post about all kinds of poo poo

but i never understood why guys feel the need to point out who they are, or are not, attracted to

like why?

"boy i hate what she says, but i'd love to stick my dick in her!!" is that something that needs to be communicated? does anyone need to know that?

i kinda think of cspam as a bar, each thread a table, and yeah why NOT communicate it? our first duty is to the truth, be it personal truth, historical truth, scientific truth.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

some people are career politicians

some people are career grifters

some people are career cover artists

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Nichael posted:

I wouldn't call Bush a genius but it's foolish to think he's not, at the very least, above average in intelligence.

pff, thats like, half of everyone I know

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fuck You And Diebold fucked around with this message at 07:46 on Dec 1, 2016

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Baloogan posted:

i kinda think of cspam as a bar, each thread a table, and yeah why NOT communicate it? our first duty is to the truth, be it personal truth, historical truth, scientific truth.

i want to be at the bar where you said this in my sig, because they're serving the very best poo poo and holy poo poo I want some

----------------

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karl Sharks posted:

for real, i get a bit :chloe: when random goons need to inform me of which girls they hate but would gently caress

not trying to lecture you or anyone, but you see what i mean?

if you can't handle another adult human's honest admission of their sexuality, gently caress off

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Baloogan posted:

so you're at a bar with some friends, men and women, and waitress comes over and mentions she's vegan before going back and your male friend says out loud for all to hear "man, i'd hate to have dinner with her but i'd still put my dick in her" you don't think that'd be a kinda weird and creepy thing to say?

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

zeal posted:

if you can't handle another adult human's honest admission of their sexuality, gently caress off

i would not gently caress this post

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Don't let women steal your essence,doggs

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

zeal posted:

if you want to post about which women you'd like to gently caress do it on facebook. we dont need or want that poo poo here

----------------

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

fk yes i was looking for that sometime in the last yr or so

obrigado

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cffzyPQcGs

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Karl Sharks posted:

i would not gently caress this post

seriously, embrace whatever your deal happens to be and don't get riled at people who're attracted to things other than your own particular predilections

don't be a prude bro

don't be a loving buzzkill

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Karl Sharks posted:

i mean it's c-spam, we post about all kinds of poo poo

but i never understood why guys feel the need to point out who they are, or are not, attracted to

like why?

"boy i hate what she says, but i'd love to stick my dick in her!!" is that something that needs to be communicated? does anyone need to know that?

its insecurity hth

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

She is not a smart person. Especially if Trevor Noah was able to make her look stupid.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
you can be attracted to a woman and not post about it. those are not mutually incompatible

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

if you want to post about which women you'd like to gently caress do it on facebook. we dont need or want that poo poo here

you best get acclimated to trump's america before trump's america acclimates you

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why do women even have periods they are so loving gross. I understand cave women behaving that way but we have the technology to stop that grossness. Have some dignity for god sake.

Also Ivanka Trump is really hot!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I need to buy the Roger Rabbit DVD or w/e so I can update my Justice Scalia images

JUSTICE SCALIA SEES JUSTICE

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

DrPlump posted:

Why do women even have periods they are so loving gross. I understand cave women behaving that way but we have the technology to stop that grossness. Have some dignity for god sake.

if only we had the technology to stop your posts

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

zeal posted:

seriously, embrace whatever your deal happens to be and don't get riled at people who're attracted to things other than your own particular predilections

don't be a prude bro

don't be a loving buzzkill

i'm not riled up who he is attracted to

i just have no idea why he, and others, have the need to announce who they would gently caress despite their disagreements on politics

be attracted to whoever you want, but you don't need to announce it here

i mean if i just started naming girls i was attracted to wouldn't it be weird?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

DrPlump posted:

i regret to inform you that you are still drplump

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Why do

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
like, the whole world and the lovely civilization cast uponst it die even as we type, even as we breathe these pointless breaths, and you're pissed because some goon hopelessly desires a slim blonde conservative idealogue? what the gently caress, what's the point, embrace all desire, embrace all pleasure, the end of this iteration of the world is within sight now, gently caress

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

zeal posted:

like, the whole world and the lovely civilization cast uponst it die even as we type, even as we breathe these pointless breaths, and you're pissed because some goon hopelessly desires a slim blonde conservative idealogue? what the gently caress, what's the point, embrace all desire, embrace all pleasure, the end of this iteration of the world is within sight now, gently caress

are you really using the Children Are Dying In Africa Defense

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
look i hate mayonnaise but...... yeah.... id stick my dick in it

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

Yinlock posted:

are you really using the Children Are Dying In Africa Defense

dude you are dying

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

zeal posted:

nah man, sorry, totally kinkshaming dudes who are like "I WOULD HATEFUCK ______" because lol it isn't like some oppressed kink. tbqh i don't care to hear who any of you would gently caress.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

----------------

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
everyone you know is dying you loving idiot lmfao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Fidel Castronaut posted:

nah man, sorry, totally kinkshaming dudes who are like "I WOULD HATEFUCK ______" because lol it isn't like some oppressed kink. tbqh i don't care to hear who any of you would gently caress.

i would hatefuck frank ghery

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I would gently caress lady liberty and my name is donal trump

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

----------------

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

zeal posted:

how do you know my emotional state? i'm p tired and watching the interview (i loved his callback to the 'i don't see color' thing she said lmao)

Al! posted:

look i hate mayonnaise but...... yeah.... id stick my dick in it

definitely better choice than mustard, trust me on that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
you're staring into the blinding light of a burning world and you say 'hmm, better care a whole loving ton about who people want to gently caress, and how they express that'

just, loving lol

• Locked thread