Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

cinci zoo sniper posted:

hold on im opening my emergency communications line with the council of verbose posting, im sure that jrodefield or rudatron will be more than up for a discussion

Jrod won't come back since we were unwilling to accept his Randian premise.

Now we just mock his blog from afar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
maybe ill make a blog!!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Mustached Demon posted:

Really all I want out of D&D is a place to post and make fun of lovely gop ideas, Jill Stein, etc.

Sounds pretty cspamy

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
keijo sounds like a really loving skeevy anime so i'm not surprised goons love it

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Tiler Kiwi posted:

maybe ill make a blog!!

You know who else had a blog (of sorts))??? That's right, none other than good ol' adolf hitlerooni.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Chelb posted:

keijo sounds like a really loving skeevy anime so i'm not surprised goons love it

it bears repeating, but yuri on ice is the opposite of skeevy, you should watch that

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Bee movie but with William shirer's rise and fall of the third Reich audiobook every time they say bee

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Rodatose posted:

You know who else had a blog (of sorts))??? That's right, none other than good ol' adolf hitlerooni.
his real name was albert einstein

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Chelb posted:

I've seen three scenes that are hilarious in how loving stupid what's happening is. But I'm sure Queen's Blade has scenes that seem like self parody out of context, too.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
Please, if you do nothing else this holiday season, kindly vote for Ron Paul 2012.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
If only we could have found a way to get teens to "pokemon go" to the polls.

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Rodatose posted:

trump winning is a scary thought, if only we could harlem shake it off

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Rodatose posted:

My wife voted AND plays Pokemon Go, and she reported that outside the polling place there was an unusual number of Pokemon :tinfoil:

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Maybe they pokemon went to the polls but didn't pokemon vote and instead just pokemon played pokemon.

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Celery Jello posted:

trump winning is a scary thought, if only we could harlem shake it off
oppa research gangam style! *begins dancing while redshifted pepes flash in the background*

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Rodatose posted:

oppa research gangam style! *begins dancing while redshifted pepes flash in the background*

eeeeeeeyyyyy, scandal lady

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

CommieGIR posted:

My wife voted AND plays Pokemon Go, and she reported that outside the polling place there was an unusual number of Pokemon :tinfoil:

there's a giant "P" (for "Polling Station") there but then a stray breeze comes along. it blows away a piece of paper that was conceiling that it was actually a giant R, for Team Russians! the music to the internationale begins playing as the disguises for the two previously-innocent-looking poll workers fall away and they rise ascend out of the building in a hot air balloon with all of your votes captured

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Rodatose posted:

there's a giant "P" (for "Polling Station") there but then a stray breeze comes along. it blows away a piece of paper that was conceiling that it was actually a giant R, for Team Russians! the music to the internationale begins playing as the disguises for the two previously-innocent-looking poll workers fall away and they rise ascend out of the building in a hot air balloon with all of your votes captured

Exactly this, except it was a commission throwing away Hispanic votes because people with the same name
The balloon was a giant Karl Rove

1337JiveTurkey
Feb 17, 2005

rear end struggle posted:

Bee movie but with William shirer's rise and fall of the third Reich audiobook every time they say bee

I read that as William Shatner's and I think it would probably work.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Exactly this, except it was a commission throwing away Hispanic votes because people with the same name
The balloon was a giant Karl Rove

No way there could be sixteen guys in this town named Hernandez *throws sixteen ballots in dumpster*

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Why is USPOL shut down?

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
to get to the other side!!

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Guy Goodbody posted:

Why is USPOL shut down?

Read the last post in the November USPol thread

here let me help

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Celery Jello posted:

Read the last any post in the November USPol thread

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Celery Jello posted:

Read the last post in the November USPol thread

here let me help

Exmarx thinks there should be a lot more threads in D&D? That makes sense, but I'll still miss the USPOL thread

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

how many times do people have to say "uspol is and has remained braindead poo poo for morons" before everyone gets it

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Chelb posted:

how many times do people have to say "uspol is and has remained braindead poo poo for morons" before everyone gets it

its like beetlejuice

uspol is and has remained braindead poo poo for morons

one more time!

(personally I liked lurking it for a while but it had steadily become more and more of Slapfight Zone in recent months)

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Chelb posted:

guess which category this guy falls into

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Berke Negri posted:

guess which category this guy falls into

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Guy Goodbody posted:

Why is USPOL shut down?

Exmarx has hated it since there was a kerfluffle last month with gfinscere getting probated for arguing with a racist.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe
I'm here for the brain dead poo poo for morons

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Aeryk posted:

I'm here for the brain dead poo poo for morons

Why don't you just turn off your monitor then

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Is there a D&D slack

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe

Badger of Basra posted:

Why don't you just turn off your monitor then

I'm too narcissistic, would get trapped

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Chelb posted:

It is a very clever anime that strikes a balance between fanservice and actual plot. Imagine if your American political system actually worked as intended and both parties worked together. Then add chest bumps and butt smashes.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Keijo is good

possibly mildly :nws: because of butts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7_E17x1ldI

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Furnaceface posted:

It is a very clever anime that strikes a balance between fanservice and actual plot. Imagine if your American political system actually worked as intended and both parties worked together. Then add chest bumps and butt smashes.

yeah you're a creep and a weirdo

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
Lowtax consistently talking about how SA is a dying forum while mods close a popular thread. okay.

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Fun Shoe
Dust in the wind, posts in a thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

"oh yes, this is some, very good plot" furnaceface says breathlessly as he reaches for his box labeled "shame tissues"

• Locked thread