Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Febreeze, in response to your most recent Draw Play, there is a kicker in college who's last name is "Blewitt."

Interestingly enough he didn't actually live up to it when he beat Clemson (I think?) with a last second field goal a couple weeks ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

IcePhoenix posted:

Febreeze, in response to your most recent Draw Play, there is a kicker in college who's last name is "Blewitt."

Interestingly enough he didn't actually live up to it when he beat Clemson (I think?) with a last second field goal a couple weeks ago.

The chip on that guy's shoulder must be cumbersome indeed. Imagine every single missed kick, and the repercussions of that reality.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Eh

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Nov 28, 2016

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Brady is a Slytherin and everyone knows it. :colbert:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
If any qb deserves a Harry Potter comparison it is Drew Brees and his ugly loving blemish.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Holy poo poo :lol:

GonadTheBallbarian fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Nov 28, 2016

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

What in the everloving gently caress did I just watch?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I don't know either but I was cheering for Jamarcus.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

whypick1 posted:

What in the everloving gently caress did I just watch?

it's the ending from poltergeist 2. it got really long so i had to trim it down in places to save size, which makes it kind of hard to follow. plus it makes a lot of references that not everyone is going to get. but i was mostly playing around and trying things when i was making it. it's jack del rio, mark davis, and this guy

killing a monster made of horrible players from the raiders recent history, namely warren sapp and jamarcus russell, which represents the raiders sucking poo poo for 15 years. the 9 is 9 wins for a winning season. after they stab the monster, derek carr gets taken away (he dislocated his pinky really nasty in the game, and we could all see the season flashing before our eyes), but he is brought back miraculously by al davis (he returned in the game). and it's a happy ending.

Volkerball fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Nov 28, 2016

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I thought of rewriting Hey Jude as Hey Jew, from Pete Carrol's voice, but my ideas stopped there.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
As much as I will miss my :burger:FEAST MODE :burger: avatar, I couldn't not do something with the
#Mysterytent
:gooncamp:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Pops Mgee posted:

As much as I will miss my :burger:FEAST MODE :burger: avatar, I couldn't not do something with the
#Mysterytent

:perfect: av and text!

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
If you don't have an idea this week maybe a comic about whatever is inside Aaron Rodgers' sideline tent could be good. Favre? EDP? His family?

Personally I'm in favor of Favre sitting there in a black robe with empty pill bottles lying around, telling Rodgers that he's been watching his team's struggles and that he's here to help. He then hands Rodgers a note. Rodgers opens the note and it reads "You suck" and a picture of dickbutt or something. Before Rodgers can do anything, Favre scribbles a dick on his helmet and vanishes.

Similar to the prank Favre did to Rodgers in this article. http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/gunslinger-brett-favre-aaron-rodgers-feud-jeff-pearlman-excerpt/

Just an idea

Edit: I should really read the posts above before posting

Pops Mgee posted:

#Mysterytent

owns

Chromatic fucked around with this message at 08:15 on Nov 29, 2016

hump day bitches!
Apr 3, 2011

Love everything about this.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
"Bill Belichick destroyed Tim Tebow's NFL dream as only Bill Belichick could"

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/bill-belichick-destroyed-tim-tebows-dream-as-only-bill-belichick-could-190655635.html

Of course The Draw Play saw this coming all along.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
I might have to do a follow up on that because lol

Anyway it me
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/welcome-to-football-jeopardy/

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Febreeze posted:

I might have to do a follow up on that because lol

Anyway it me
http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/welcome-to-football-jeopardy/

This is your finest work all year. However with all the 69's we needed a Gronk cameo.

Also Comic Idea, Gronk on purpose never catches another TD so he can retire with 69 TDs.

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
Good comic.

Go Spilly.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

TFF, who do you think would be the best party drinker out of every QB?

http://www.thedrawplay.com/comic/the-cardiac-cats-strike-again/

I'm torn between Stafford and maybe Roethlisberger

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Febreeze posted:

Assuming you can't vote for Johnny?

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

Febreeze posted:

Cutler's probably my guy, but that's because I don't like parties, and sitting around a dark room silently sipping cheap whiskey sounds just my speed. And nobody should party with Roethlisberger, it. . . doesn't end well.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
It's Stafford and it's not even close.

Also Cutler can't drink too much or he'll gently caress up his diabetes.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Febreeze posted:

I feel like Roethlisburger has gotten away from partying since the Rape accusations, Johnny is a mean drunk... so I'm gonna go with Stafford. A man who provided IV hydration to guests the morning after his wedding reception.

The X-man cometh
Nov 1, 2009
Alex Smith

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

Alex Smith would drink a cranberry juice and be the designated driver at a party
Roethlisberger would be the roofie giving rapist
Jameis would also be the rapist, but he'd fail at it, then steal something from the house
Dak is just happy to be there and everyone likes him
Andrew Luck is the weirdo roommate who already lived there and is trying to get people to play settlers of catan
Eli is the double dipper
Kaep is the guy trying to get people to volunteer with him while everyone else laughs
Cam is the best dancer at the party
Matt Ryan brought his own craft beer that nobody else likes so he just drinks it all himself
Russell Wilson won't shut up about God and his wife
Brock Osweiler keeps trying to win at beer pong but he can't hit a cup to save his life
Stafford is the party drinker who got the keg and throws up like 3 times but rallies and goes all night
Sam Bradford fell off the balcony at the last party and is just trying to not get hurt this time
Andy Dalton is the face in the crowd you never actually talk with
Marcus Mariota didn't come to the party even though he was invited. He wanted to get a good sleep
Jared Goff is hitting on every girl about how he lives in LA
Kirk Cousins didn't actually drink much but he acts like he's more drunk than he is and everyone can tell he's faking it but he's not hurting anyone so they let him do it
Browns QB is rushed to the hospital to get his stomach pumped
Carson Palmer is the weird older guy who wants to feel young but just creeps people out
Drew brees is boring everyone he talks to about how he is financially planning his future
Tyrod is doing wrestling moves through the beer pong table
Jay Cutler is on the back porch the whole night smoking
Philip wanted to come but he couldn't find anyone to babysit his fleet of children
Derek Carr is the ugly guy who keeps getting more tail than you and you can't figure out how, must have a big dick
Tom Brady is cheating at all the drinking games because he doesn't want to have a good time he just wants to win. you know that douche
Ryan Tannehill is awkward but he brought his super hot GF that everyone hits on and he's too awkward to stop it
Joe Flacco took up Andrew Luck's offer and is playing settlers of Catan
Ryan Fitzpatrick is wasted and keeps trying to tell people how smart he is but nobody cares
Carson Wentz really wants to play settlers of catan but he doesn't want to admit to himself he's a dork so he awkwardly shuffles into other conversations as a nobody
Blake Bortles sucks at beer pong but he's so drat laid back you just can't hate the guy

Febreeze fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Dec 1, 2016

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
I am party Jay Cutler, apparently.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
I'm Joe Flacco

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Dalton/Flacco :smith:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Apparently Trevor Siemian is too boring to even make the list

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Trevor Siemian is there, but you're like, who the hell is that guy? You think you've seen him before, but you can't be sure, so you don't bother trying to talk to him

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Chilichimp posted:

I feel like Roethlisburger has gotten away from partying since the Rape accusations, Johnny is a mean drunk... so I'm gonna go with Stafford. A man who provided IV hydration to guests the morning after his wedding reception.

At the wedding reception.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
If it's in the form of a contest, apparently Brady can chug beer faster than anyone, including his offensive linemen.

Brace for :patssay: x 1,000 because of course that's the kind of article where that comes up.

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/97767202/tom-bradys-will-to-win-chugging-ross-tucker

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Febreeze posted:

Alex Smith would drink a cranberry juice and be the designated driver at a party
Roethlisberger would be the roofie giving rapist
Jameis would also be the rapist, but he'd fail at it, then steal something from the house
Dak is just happy to be there and everyone likes him
Andrew Luck is the weirdo roommate who already lived there and is trying to get people to play settlers of catan
Eli is the double dipper
Kaep is the guy trying to get people to volunteer with him while everyone else laughs
Cam is the best dancer at the party
Matt Ryan brought his own craft beer that nobody else likes so he just drinks it all himself
Russell Wilson won't shut up about God and his wife
Brock Osweiler keeps trying to win at beer pong but he can't hit a cup to save his life
Stafford is the party drinker who got the keg and throws up like 3 times but rallies and goes all night
Sam Bradford fell off the balcony at the last party and is just trying to not get hurt this time
Andy Dalton is the face in the crowd you never actually talk with
Marcus Mariota didn't come to the party even though he was invited. He wanted to get a good sleep
Jared Goff is hitting on every girl about how he lives in LA
Kirk Cousins didn't actually drink much but he acts like he's more drunk than he is and everyone can tell he's faking it but he's not hurting anyone so they let him do it
Browns QB is rushed to the hospital to get his stomach pumped
Carson Palmer is the weird older guy who wants to feel young but just creeps people out
Drew brees is boring everyone he talks to about how he is financially planning his future
Tyrod is doing wrestling moves through the beer pong table
Jay Cutler is on the back porch the whole night smoking
Philip wanted to come but he couldn't find anyone to babysit his fleet of children
Derek Carr is the ugly guy who keeps getting more tail than you and you can't figure out how, must have a big dick
Tom Brady is cheating at all the drinking games because he doesn't want to have a good time he just wants to win. you know that douche
Ryan Tannehill is awkward but he brought his super hot GF that everyone hits on and he's too awkward to stop it
Joe Flacco took up Andrew Luck's offer and is playing settlers of Catan
Ryan Fitzpatrick is wasted and keeps trying to tell people how smart he is but nobody cares
Carson Wentz really wants to play settlers of catan but he doesn't want to admit to himself he's a dork so he awkwardly shuffles into other conversations as a nobody
Blake Bortles sucks at beer pong but he's so drat laid back you just can't hate the guy

Draw these. Please!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
He's awful at ping pong so he'd probably be bad at beer pong too.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/06/tom-brady-danny-amendola-ping-pong

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Shangri-Law School posted:

At the wedding reception.

Right, because that poo poo went all fuckin' night.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

Hmm Aaron Rodgers and Trevor Semen are both unaccounted for. Very subtle, febreeze

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
oh poo poo, i'm andrew luck

it was me, i was the colts fan all along

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

He's awful at ping pong so he'd probably be bad at beer pong too.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/06/tom-brady-danny-amendola-ping-pong

Thats bullshit because I'm hot garbage at ping pong but rain 3s all day in beer pong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

big juicy nectarine posted:

oh poo poo, i'm andrew luck

it was me, i was the colts fan all along

So, classic or cities and knights

• Locked thread