Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Matoi Ryuko posted:

It's probably a good idea not to post in threads where everyone hates me though. Seems like the amount of those has gone up as of late.

Everyone hates everyone in D&D. Stay a while.

CommieGIR fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Dec 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Berke Negri posted:

i think we can all agree that the guy whose only rap sheet is for defending pedophilia should probably take a hike

:agreed:

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

Badger of Basra posted:

I am reluctant to read a tweet storm, and doubly so if someone is so foolish as to call it one themselves

shes good

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Matoi Ryuko posted:

It's probably a good idea not to post in threads where everyone hates me though. Seems like the amount of those has gone up as of late.

Why is that? Legit asking, I like your posting.:confused:

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

kustomkarkommando posted:

T4/T5. Its a problem I've had for years and the usual thing is antiinflammatories and ice packs and lying down a lot

Sorry to hear that. My wife had a slipped disk around those parts recently, and it was absolutely miserable.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Matoi Ryuko posted:

i don't hate you, matoi

you're being a drama queen over a dumb fanservice anime mang

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

I Killed GBS posted:

Matoi are you seriously going to bat for Keijo

I'm actually really disappointed if you are. :(

it's not particularly offensive though? kind of gross and not a very good show but like not enough to get mad about unless you're a dude who explodes into a rage at THOSE PERVERTED NIPPONESE whenever you see a person with asian facial features in the street

icantfindaname fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Dec 1, 2016

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I enjoy your quirky and sporadic posting. :shobon:

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

icantfindaname posted:

it's not particularly offensive though? kind of gross and not a very good show but like not enough to get mad about unless you're a dude who explodes into a rage at THOSE PERVERTED NIPPONESE whenever you hear the japanese language spoken or see a person with asian facial features in the street

how about criticizing a not very good show for not being very good, can I do that

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

or is there some sort of madness arbitration board we should all present ourselves to, to determine if we are all mad in the appropriate levels and ways

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

CommieGIR posted:

Everyone hates everyone in D&D. Stay a while.

actually i only hate a select few people

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

icantfindaname posted:

it's not particularly offensive though? kind of gross and not a very good show but like not enough to get mad about unless you're a dude who explodes into a rage at THOSE PERVERTED NIPPONESE whenever you see a person with asian facial features in the street

I'm a woman who dislikes gross objectifying anime, and you're a lovely weirdo who unlike Matoi, everyone in this thread actually does hate.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

icantfindaname posted:

how about you shut the frick up, flunkmaster flex

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Chelb posted:

or is there some sort of madness arbitration board we should all present ourselves to, to determine if we are all mad in the appropriate levels and ways

yeah. you can submit your madness claim and get a response in two weeks or so

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im chairman of the madness arbitration board. please submit all incidents of apparent care, buttsalt, and/or hurt fee-fees to me before moving forward

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug

paranoid randroid posted:

actually i only hate a select few people

I just couldn't feel the love.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

icantfindaname posted:

yeah. you can submit your madness claim and get a response in two weeks or so

sir im afraid you have to go down the hall to the Fail AIDS Committee to get approval for all this raw suckage youre strewing about this place

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

I Killed GBS posted:

I'm a woman who dislikes gross objectifying anime, and you're a lovely weirdo who unlike Matoi, everyone in this thread actually does hate.

That's very rude

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Please stop fighting, this is all my fault Im sorry for being an insensitive jerk with a childish sense of humor. :(

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"it's not... oooh.. it's not part- ugh! it's not a very offensive shooooOOOOooowww, when you think ab-b-b-out itttttttt oh god! ugh! oh, wow! whew! suddenly i dont want to watch this show anymore"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
nah this is like, thursdays as usual itt

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
If you were less of a wretched fail-tier troll and shitposter, maybe we wouldn't view you in such a poor light

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Furnaceface posted:

Please stop fighting, this is all my fault Im sorry for being an insensitive jerk with a childish sense of humor. :(

it's been a tense month

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

well, that and

nah this is like, thursdays as usual itt

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

Pillbug
Look what The Donald has done to D&D :negative:

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Badger of Basra posted:

I am reluctant to read a tweet storm, and doubly so if someone is so foolish as to call it one themselves
it's okay but it's basically one of those 'actually uber is bad and here's why' things and at this point im like yeah no poo poo

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Furnaceface posted:

icantfindaname would have found some other stupid poo poo to garbagepost about, it's not your fault

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

boner confessor posted:

"it's not... oooh.. it's not part- ugh! it's not a very offensive shooooOOOOooowww, when you think ab-b-b-out itttttttt oh god! ugh! oh, wow! whew! suddenly i dont want to watch this show anymore"

i dunno like i said i don't watch titty shows, and the person ITT who's posted the most and most animatedly about it has been that chelb guy, soooo :shrug:

I Killed GBS posted:

If you were less of a wretched fail-tier troll and shitposter, maybe we wouldn't view you in such a poor light

well, that's an upgrade from creepy weirdo in my book, so thank you

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

boner confessor posted:

Lol

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

R. Mute posted:

it's okay but it's basically one of those 'actually uber is bad and here's why' things and at this point im like yeah no poo poo

I sort of feel bad at this point for having liked the idea of Uber because as it turns out all those taxi regulations exist for a good loving reason

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

icantfindaname posted:

well, that's an upgrade from creepy weirdo in my book, so thank you

hey cool ya movin up in the world, kid! keep at it and maybe someday youll just be a forgettable white noise idiot instead of, yknow, an abnormally tall stack of poo poo

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

boner confessor posted:

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

I Killed GBS posted:

i don't hate you, matoi

you're being a drama queen over a dumb fanservice anime mang

I try and make friends by diffusing tension with jokes and a laid-back attitude but if people are going to use that to rally others against me then there's no point in me posting at all.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I Killed GBS posted:

icantfindaname would have found some other stupid poo poo to garbagepost about, it's not your fault

That might be true, but at least Matoi would still feel welcomed here. :(

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Celery Jello posted:

I sort of feel bad at this point for having liked the idea of Uber because as it turns out all those taxi regulations exist for a good loving reason

R. Mute posted:

im like yeah no poo poo

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
I for one remain unrallied against matoi

Celery Jello
Mar 21, 2005
Slippery Tilde

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I try and make friends by diffusing tension with jokes and a laid-back attitude but if people are going to use that to rally others against me then there's no point in me posting at all.

You were very nice to me when I came and posted last night so I like you and am also unrallied :3:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
I watched Akira 12 years ago please feel free to ask me about gender roles and culture in Japan

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
there is categorically no rallying taking place itt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

there is categorically no rallying taking place itt

yeah

• Locked thread