Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

Turns out all the songs I like playing are shorter than average so my average contribution is in the toilet :T

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreyvas
Jan 13, 2014

Holy poo poo, Daft Punk. Please be Digital Love.

..it's totally going to be Get Lucky or Lose Yourself to Dance.

Dreyvas
Jan 13, 2014
Oh, I didn't even notice The Weeknd was on there. Might be one of his new features with Daft Punk?

ixnay
Jun 11, 2002

rainbow dash why are you making such a cool face?!
https://twitter.com/rockband/status/803615764561412096

Chop Suey was on the RB2 disc and I'm not just hallucinating, right?

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
May have been one of those that got hit with licensing, a la Spoonman.

Yeah, the Daft Punk song has a 75% chance of being some lovely song from Random Access Memories.

Dr Zaius
Jan 2, 2001

Smells Like Team Spirit
Yeah Chop Suey! exported fine from RB2 so this just says they're going to slowly try and relicense as many individual songs from the games that no longer export as they can...not terribly exciting if you already have the exports. I'd much rather get access back to Toxicity...

Dreyvas
Jan 13, 2014
I like Starboy as a song, but I don't really see it as being too fun to play. I wonder what the rivals challenge will be based on that set of songs.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

SatansBestBuddy posted:

It's an FMV game. Unless they royally hosed up something in the engine, it should run fine on 360.

If you're the kind of person that's triggered by stretched 4:3 video, GH:L is going to drive you insane.

Ice To Meet You
Mar 5, 2007

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Yeah, the Daft Punk song has a 75% chance of being some lovely song from Random Access Memories.

I'd take it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m4ZkEqQrn0&t=349s

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Who the gently caress shoots 4:3 in 2016!? gently caress that robot!

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

I don’t mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel. But I am, so that’s how it comes out.

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

May have been one of those that got hit with licensing, a la Spoonman.

More like the Daft Punk song has a 75% chance of being Starboy. Just like the Aloe Blacc song is going to be Wake Me Up by Avicii feat. Aloe Blacc. Count the number of artists in that graphic and then the number of weeks in December.

edit: Also probably Sia feat. Kendrick Lamar

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Yeah, the Avicii song will 100% be Wake Me Up feat Aloe Blacc

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

I don’t mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel. But I am, so that’s how it comes out.
Confirmed. So loving called it; who wants to touch me?

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

I'm not going to get this, am I?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5uQMwRMHcs

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Will also put money on Kool and the Gang's "Celebration" coming out on the last Thursday of the money before NYE.

Dreyvas
Jan 13, 2014

Dreyvas posted:

Oh, I didn't even notice The Weeknd was on there. Might be one of his new features with Daft Punk?

No, the fake Internet points belong to me!

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Also with 5 weeks this month and 11 artists, that makes it seem like 3 weeks of singles and 2 weeks of 3 packs?
Twenty One Pilots and Lorde justify packs now I guess?

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Kaboobi posted:

Also with 5 weeks this month and 11 artists, that makes it seem like 3 weeks of singles and 2 weeks of 3 packs?
Twenty One Pilots and Lorde justify packs now I guess?

I haven't been able to turn on the radio for nine months without hearing a Twenty One Pilots song, so I could see a Heathens/Ride/??? pack pretty easily. And gently caress, America as a whole is still getting over Royals, put that with that song from Hunger Games and something else, sure.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
That cover of Everybody Wants To Rule the World is Sound of Silence or I Don't Care Anymore levels of bad cover.

Heathens, Ride, and Tear In My Heart. gently caress 21 Pilots though.

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine

Dr Zaius posted:

I had to try it. Mismanaged my overdrive in the last portion of the song, otherwise might have bested your score. :(

That's the same xp I got for bass FC too. It was crimson stars FC that pushed me to 1080xp. I had to do it on vocals because I got overstrum 100% on brutal bass. :suicide:

edit: I'm not seeing enough panic regarding LMFAO on that wishlist

Orange Harrison fucked around with this message at 18:29 on Nov 29, 2016

Kaboobi
Jan 5, 2005

SHAKE IT BABY!
SALT THAT LADY!

Orange Harrison posted:

edit: I'm not seeing enough panic regarding LMFAO on that wishlist

we're going to get party rock anthem the week before NYE along with Celebration and something else I assume?
maybe I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith I dunno?

it'd be a good "everything heard at a wedding" pack 01

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

Kaboobi posted:

we're going to get party rock anthem the week before NYE along with Celebration and something else I assume?
maybe I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing by Aerosmith I dunno?

it'd be a good "everything heard at a wedding" pack 01

Everything Heard at a Wedding Pack 02
  • Macarena by Los del Río
  • Electric Boogie by by Marcia Griffiths
  • All I Do Is Win by DJ Khaled

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

The chicken dance has lyrics in French.

Just saying.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Beelzebozo posted:

Everything Heard at a Wedding Pack 02
  • Macarena by Los del Río
  • Electric Boogie by by Marcia Griffiths
  • All I Do Is Win by DJ Khaled

I have been to far too many weddings where the DJ played Paradise By the Dashboard Light and I wanted to die the entire time. (Jim Steinman and I don't get along)

at least the two weddings I DJed had mostly good music (apart from the horrors demanded by the groom at the second one - brony-rap techno remixes of cartoon horse music)

okay so at least one of the weddings I DJed had only good music.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Beelzebozo posted:

Everything Heard at a Wedding Pack 03
  • Train's entire discography

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Allen Wren posted:

I have been to far too many weddings where the DJ played Paradise By the Dashboard Light and I wanted to die the entire time. (Jim Steinman and I don't get along)

What the hell why is that song commonplace at weddings :psyduck: At least Every Breath You Take can be construed as romantic.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

For real fun, try finding a father-daughter dance song that isn't creepy and incestuous.

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Allen Wren posted:

brony-rap techno remixes of cartoon horse music

:yikes:

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

They also stipulated that the Final Fantasy "you won the fight" fanfare would be played when they kissed.

Die Sexmonster! posted:

What the hell why is that song commonplace at weddings :psyduck: At least Every Breath You Take can be construed as romantic.

I have no idea.

flakeloaf posted:

For real fun, try finding a father-daughter dance song that isn't creepy and incestuous.

There are a lot of things going on that are kind of terrifying with weddings if you actually start thinking about them.

hexwren fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Nov 29, 2016

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Name and shame, they post here don't they? That's the gooniest loving thing.

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Allen Wren posted:

They also stipulated that the Final Fantasy "you won the fight" fanfare would be played when they kissed.

I have played nearly every Final Fantasy, and I've finished at least five of them.

If I had a friend recommend that idea, we would no longer be on speaking terms.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Name and shame, they post here don't they? That's the gooniest loving thing.

I think they're redditors.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Allen Wren posted:

I know a couple who would totally do this poo poo at their wedding. If they ever get hitched, I fully expect them to do this. :negative:

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

https://twitter.com/RockBand/status/804354884292268032

Yeessss! Finally I get to play a bunch of The Grateful Dead songs for a week instead of an assortment of crappy disc export songs I've never liked.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
And no The The DLC in sight. Great. Just loving great.

I'm bringing back "Hamdix" semi-ironically in 2017.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Gaspar Lewis posted:

And no The The DLC in sight. Great. Just loving great.

"Perfect. Just loving perfect" was RIGHT THERE.

Orange Harrison
Feb 24, 2010

All through the day, I me mine
Are they making these challenges within an hour of each rollover? You'd think at the start it would be easy enough to have a single writing session that came up with a fiscal year's worth of these.
Love
Colors
Animals
C
The:crossarms:

Orange Harrison fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Dec 1, 2016

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Songs without parts for all instruments.
Songs shorter/longer than x.
Songs without their title in the lyrics.
Cover tunes.
Songs with unnecessarily long stupid outros (save this one for Eddie Vedder's birth month)

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

flakeloaf posted:

Songs with unnecessarily long stupid outros (save this one for Eddie Vedder's birth month)

Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who? Who?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beelzebozo
Nov 6, 2002

flakeloaf posted:

That one Elvis disc song on Spotlight confirmed.