Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

SperginMcBadposter posted:

It was just frank popping in from zulu and trying to shitstir.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

the most exciting thing in eve squashed while i was asleep :rip:

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

But if there are cool new pics of mittens larping please share TIA

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

I didnt know zulusquad was still a thing

Is it still full of bitters talking about anime and 4chan memes?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Orange Red Bull posted:

was my understanding that it wasn't actually the same thing as test, like you describe

close though

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Zephyrine posted:

Also still have like 50 injectors left to sell.

contract 5 to dank solo please.

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Orange Red Bull posted:

It's mostly pitts spamming twitter links and frank being in denial about trump's pivoting.

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

i'm also considering liquidating my reaction farm entirely and putting that money into hel + comp BPOs or something similar, just because of the sheer amount of ore floating around without a home

Just finished training Reprocessing Efficiency 5 on my industry guy and feeling pretty good

Will feel better when I finish training for a JF because I tried sourcing poo poo in Delve with a Kryos/Miasmos combo and jump bridges and holy poo poo I did not want to even think about industry for a solid month afterwards

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER
Reading these Co2 logs when I see:

Gigx LOL posted:

2016-07-22 15:54:23.179000 <[CO2] cubeick> we do have any intele where goons move?
2016-07-23 12:47:56.459000 <[CO2] gigX> 2 options
2016-07-23 12:48:08.670000 <[CO2] gigX> Aridia (Querious)
2016-07-23 12:48:14.980000 <[CO2] gigX> Curse (Provi)

He tries. Bless his little heart.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
Please tell me he's trolling. I don't want to admit that we lost to such incompetence.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
well he decided to move to venal, and is completely dependent upon TEST space for logistical stuff, so....

gigx is one of the main reasons why people wanted to gently caress with co2, even moreso than moa/sort dargon

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Daco Vato posted:

contract 5 to dank solo please.

Contracts up.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

well he decided to move to venal, and is completely dependent upon TEST space for logistical stuff, so....

I wondered about that because even living in deklein I remember capital ops into venal being aids, im assuming he thinks he can snatch some moons there but it seems like a retarded choice compared to lowsec.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Orange Red Bull posted:

I wondered about that because even living in deklein I remember capital ops into venal being aids, im assuming he thinks he can snatch some moons there but it seems like a retarded choice compared to lowsec.

You can now deploy what are effectively outposts in venal though so you aren't stuck with the current geography like we were.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Orange Red Bull posted:

"snatch some moons" while living next door to two alliances who want moons and are hungry for fights

really it'll only be good for him if all of his members are doing guristas missions nonstop

evilweasel posted:

You can now deploy what are effectively outposts in venal though so you aren't stuck with the current geography like we were.

the biggest advantage is that you can set up citadels exactly where you need them, and test is still blue, making that easy for co2

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I apologise for squashing the drama but it would have been very bad for the thread.

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

VideoGames posted:

I apologise for squashing the drama but it would have been very bad for the thread.

Please stop playing EVE while you are still a good person. You still have time! The change hasn't happened yet!

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Landsknecht posted:

the biggest advantage is that you can set up citadels exactly where you need them, and test is still blue, making that easy for co2

That doesn't make logistics easier for them. They're functionally dependent on TEST, and while citadels might make a hajj out to Venal safer, it doesn't make it short or painless for anyone not in a JF.

I fully expect the downward trend to continue. At this point it's not obvious than an SMA-styled implosion will happen, but I hope it does. Which I guess means I hope PL is successful in continuing to poo poo all over them and TEST for the foreseeable future.

Assuming you guys haven't gotten bored.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

tickets to the gunt show posted:

That doesn't make logistics easier for them. They're functionally dependent on TEST, and while citadels might make a hajj out to Venal safer, it doesn't make it short or painless for anyone not in a JF.

I fully expect the downward trend to continue. At this point it's not obvious than an SMA-styled implosion will happen, but I hope it does. Which I guess means I hope PL is successful in continuing to poo poo all over them and TEST for the foreseeable future.

Assuming you guys haven't gotten bored.

well TEST seems happy to feed us ratting carriers daily, and there are still a lot of co2 guys slowly evaccing and losing stuff to us

PL is prettymuch just helicopterdicking all over tribute/vale/venal, and it's going fairly well, a big difference from when it was just NC+horde trying to take tribute

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

lol

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

VideoGames posted:

disappointing, fam

SperginMcBadposter posted:

It's mostly pitts spamming twitter links and frank being in denial about trump's pivoting.

lol

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

disappointing, fam

I respectfully disagree. This thread walks the finest line like a cool trapeze artist!

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
it was the facebook post stuff right?

that's as close as I'll come to talking about it itt

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
It was. It would be a whole back alley of madness!

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
it would be bad stuff, sorry vg

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So uh.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/57770204/
https://zkillboard.com/kill/57770276/

That's a thing. :rip: TEST though for doing that.

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

They were defending some of their space that Panfam had previously RFed. So, probably RIP anyways.

Supposedly, PHorde needs more space and has no choice but to expand into their former friends' space. Shades of Fountain War.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
Lol @ that Caldari SBA

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

ullerrm posted:

They were defending some of their space that Panfam had previously RFed. So, probably RIP anyways.

Supposedly, PHorde needs more space and has no choice but to expand into their former friends' space. Shades of Fountain War.

nobody likes gigx, so also that

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

ullerrm posted:

is this an actual thing that was said or are you just teasing

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

VideoGames posted:

It was. It would be a whole back alley of madness!

if i buy you a rorqual and skill injectors can you just mine forever for me

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
For the record pooki (Reverand ^^) has more money than God and you should take him up on this offer

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
Holy cow!!! I'm not even sure I have the skills just yet but that sounds sublime. All day mining fun! :swoon:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

out in sovereign nullsec, you can upgrade systems to have respawning asteroid belts with very large asteroids

however, the rorqual is so beastly at mining that it still pops the huge asteroids pretty quickly

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

out in sovereign nullsec, you can upgrade systems to have respawning asteroid belts with very large asteroids

however, the rorqual is so beastly at mining that it still pops the huge asteroids pretty quickly

also there was a funny bug that's probably been around since the dawn of time where if you pop a belt with mining drones instead of a laser it's never triggered to be reset

nobody noticed until rorquals came out because mining drones were so useless before

Jbz
Jun 6, 2011

Pooki if you buy VG injectors and give them a good price for their minerals I'll move this rorq I have down and give it to them.

e- ohgod i forget who is who, I think you are pooki

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

imgay

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Jbz posted:

Pooki if you buy VG injectors and give them a good price for their minerals I'll move this rorq I have down and give it to them.

It is and I've already got one in build I'll hook VG up with if this happens

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

Jbz posted:

You can give it to me, I'm turning my off grid booster into a rorqual pilot.

Also, you don't need to give it to me, but I am in the market for one, if you don't need it. Rather buy from a goon than some LS rando.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stale meme dot png
May 5, 2015
College Slice

Dr. Pangloss posted:

You can give it to me, I'm turning my off grid booster into a rorqual pilot.

My offgrid booster WAS a rorqual pilot when I got her and I goo'd out the rorqual sp :negative:

• Locked thread