Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Fulchrum posted:

This is getting really goddamn close to that guy in the primary who said Hillary needed to be stripped naked and forced to march on foot from one end of the US to the other while people were encouraged to hurl rotten meat and poo poo at her.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I'll humiliate and condemn any politician I drat well please, thank you.

If anyone is into that rotten meat stuff send me a PM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

bump_fn posted:

lol at people not getting that tweet i posted at all

Wasn't the issue more that the news media is still just tone deaf to what's important?

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

Wasn't the issue more that the news media is still just tone deaf to what's important?

More like they don't give a gently caress unless it's important to advertisers

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
Gosh it's almost like market-based mass media organizations are actively uninterested in examining the capitalist foundations of their own existence or something!

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
https://twitter.com/ZaidJilani/status/804438761991852033

this made me laugh even if its a bit disingenuous

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lee fang is a pro follow on twitter even if hes a bit heavy on the :smug:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I keep dreaming of a politician brave enough to come out and say that the best course of action in the Middle East is to let Israel twist in the wind. Or maybe supply the Palestinians against their oppressors, if you *have* to have an interventionist policy.

But it'll never happen so I just shrug my shoulders and say Israel bad, so what?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

100 degrees Calcium posted:

I'll humiliate and condemn any politician I drat well please, thank you.

If anyone is into that rotten meat stuff send me a PM.

Well since GoT ended the shame nun is available for the job.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Strange the union top leadership didn't seem to be too upset when they endorsed Hillary without putting it to vote and warned Bernie union supporters that they shouldn't even consider supporting despite his much stronger support for organized labor.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Not a Step posted:

I keep dreaming of a politician brave enough to come out and say that the best course of action in the Middle East is to let Israel twist in the wind. Or maybe supply the Palestinians against their oppressors, if you *have* to have an interventionist policy.

But it'll never happen so I just shrug my shoulders and say Israel bad, so what?

I remember when they assault striked a bunch of humanitarian ships trying to go through the blockade and killed a bunch of people and the histrionics the media, politicians, and old GBS put themselves through to continue the tired mantra of Israel is Good.

Like if that doesn't cause any sort of self reflection then what's the point of even thinking about this poo poo anymore?

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

btw I know this seems unimportant but Schumer standing against the ADL basically means it's dead politically as an organization

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
Chuck ain't so bad

Who else wants that position? O'Malley?

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.

Tight Booty Shorts posted:

Chuck ain't so bad

Who else wants that position? O'Malley?

MOM is a joke. Dean says he wants it and maybe Perez does but other than that dunno anyone.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
How's O'Malley gonna juggle all that with band rehearsal for his celtic rock group

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Venom Snake posted:

btw I know this seems unimportant but Schumer standing against the ADL basically means it's dead politically as an organization

which is gonna be just great because while I agree gently caress them when they try to act like being anti-Israel is being anti-Jew, they're also about the only major group who were willing to say poo poo like 'hey Trump is surrounding himself with neo-nazis' at first. So yea, glad they're gonna probably fade away and then the only major advocate for Jewish people will be...I dunno some just purely pro-Israel group I guess.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Not a Step posted:

My ME dream is us telling the House of Saud and Israel to go gently caress themselves and let it consume them all.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I wonder how many bad dems are actually behind the push to discredit Ellison in hopes that they could get another batch of corporation friendly shills for the top leadership positions?

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
lol i tried looking up how to like, show up to an office and try and get poo poo done

Sign-up for an event below, and check back soon for more campaign events to support U.S. Senator Cory Booker and other Democrats!

© 2013 New Jersey Democratic State Committee. All Rights Reserved.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I was so genuinely confused before I realized the year there. Christ.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

etalian posted:

I wonder how many bad dems are actually behind the push to discredit Ellison in hopes that they could get another batch of corporation friendly shills for the top leadership positions?

This.

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Proud Christian Mom posted:

My ME dream is us telling the House of Saud and Israel to go gently caress themselves and let it consume them all.

In before someone tries to explain that we simply HAVE NO CHOICE but to sell billions of dollars in weapons because it provides a few jobs in the US.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

In before someone tries to explain that we simply HAVE NO CHOICE but to sell billions of dollars in weapons because it provides a few jobs in the US.

We have to sell weapons so we can afford to give weapons away to others under the table

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

who

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Venom Snake posted:

Or maybe just that it won't get its way on this one thing?

Jokerpilled Drudge
Jan 27, 2010

by Pragmatica

Probably some people who toxxed themselves

Serf
May 5, 2011

if the dems fail to get Ellison installed in the DNC I just don't loving know anymore man

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Well I watched Syriana so let me tell you all about it. First off, George Clooney gets his nails ripped off, and then something about American foreign policy.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

Only Robby Mook could get dunked on by Frank Luntz

https://twitter.com/FrankLuntz/status/804513071767158784

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Only discussing economic issue in 9% of their advertising is exactly why I have absolutely no sympathy for Hillary's paid campaign staff and am glad they got made fun of by the Trump crew at Harvard today.

Aurubin
Mar 17, 2011

Joementum posted:

Only discussing economic issue in 9% of their advertising is exactly why I have absolutely no sympathy for Hillary's paid campaign staff and am glad they got made fun of by the Trump crew at Harvard today.

America is already great! *Readies noose for self*

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Joementum posted:

That Palmieri woman is still so loving salty about Bernie lmao

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich
nvm off to trump thread I go with his

white sauce has issued a correction as of 04:17 on Dec 2, 2016

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
how do i take over my local democratic party

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
ill do it.

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

Also I'm kinda glad Mattis is SecDef :colbert:

I don't know who else was in the running, but it'll probably be good to have a general with Trump's ear who outranked Flynn.

Barracuda Bang!
Oct 21, 2008

The first rule of No Avatar Club is: you do not talk about No Avatar Club. The second rule of No Avatar Club is: you DO NOT talk about No Avatar Club
Grimey Drawer

anime was right posted:

I'm in Queens and it feels like below the county level, there are these Democratic clubs that function as old white people social clubs.

How do I take them over? And is there any point?

At the very least, they should be browner than they are. This is loving Queens.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Also I'm kinda glad Mattis is SecDef :colbert:

there are definitely worse choices but there are probably also, uh, much better choices so

I mean I'm glad he nominate flynn and I'm sure that crossed his mind so...

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU

anime was right posted:

Wait 40 years until you're one of the few elderly Democrats left and claim that you deserve leadership based on what you've seen

white sauce
Apr 29, 2012

by R. Guyovich

anime was right posted:

Do you hace lots of money y/n

If the answer is yes then you may be able to take over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Do you hace lots of money y/n

If the answer is yes then you may be able to take over.

im a middle class millennial so, going by age bracket, yes.

• Locked thread