Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

not sure but given the position of the bridges you're not far from where i lived

anyway, pictures of sky????? pshaw ive moved on to my next thing!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

not sure but given the position of the bridges you're not far from where i lived

What is the world is that madness??

Actually i was about to edit and challenge you to pinpoint where it was taken but im p sure u have already got that figured out Park ave right about UES meets East Haarlem

here's one more (this one i obviously screwed around tho with unlike the first one)

Also walked thru lou reeds ole heroin hookup spot at Lexington and 125 on the way out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hugY9CwhfzE

unfortunately no time for museums - just pizza, coffee, walking around, beer (saw a bartender in brooklyn that looked exactly like that pic of young joe stalin), :420: , more beer, music, soul food, and then suddenly it was morning and i rose to that glorious levée and it was time to leave but ill be back soon...

passionate dongs
May 23, 2001

Snitchin' is Bitchin'

Al! posted:

o neat milkytracker

if youre into weird music things sunvox is another neat tracker

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
http://you.dj/

^ this ones obviously more of a fun toy to screw around with, but the possibilities are endless (and potentially amazing)...

i kno ive showed this to AL but chk it out if u care to.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

passionate dongs posted:

o neat milkytracker

if youre into weird music things sunvox is another neat tracker

i know the first thing about music but didn't stick around to learn the second third fourth fifth and sixth (its a bit o a white whale for me creatively) but yeah, i've spent most of today

ive got this ok percussion/bass line goin on, but melodies are hard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzXjV5yI4a0

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

nite crew double feature now showing Trancers 2

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

p impressive if u banged that out using that crazy program - also the video background reminds me of a certain Yo La Tengo album cover

also reminds me of Mario Paint on SNES and how ppl took the composer in that game and just ran wild with it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTfWH1ODzhE

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 22:01 on Nov 27, 2016

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Mariana Horchata posted:

p impressive if u banged that out using that crazy program - also the video background reminds me of a certain Yo La Tengo album cover

also reminds me of Mario Paint on SNES and how ppl took the composer in that game and just ran wild with it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbO1YtoUqM8

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

i think it's pretty much the exact same principle, just with a lot more more control of aspects of it (samples, number of instruments, pitch, etc. etc.). im at the fun starting point where you churn out tons of crap but like anything u have to make (and present to other people even in a small way) tons of crap before you can get any better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LzhDcyWBto

ps re the yo la tengo cover: ;)

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
how do i video game code cleaner help

edit

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pomp posted:

how do i video game code cleaner help

edit

where can i be an early adopter of THE SOLID STEEL GAMER

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado
the words others have written in a different thread on a different sub forum clearly stated that cspam is good and a place for me

is cspam good and a place for me

edit: love too post and have fun with my friemds, on line

spaceships has issued a correction as of 14:55 on Nov 29, 2016

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

spaceships posted:

the words others have written in a different thread on a different sub forum clearly stated that cspam is good and a place for me

Gabba gabba we accept you one of us one of us...

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

spaceships posted:

Welcome to CSPAM! This is a good and cool place to post about politics and melt down. But I repeat myself.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

spaceships posted:

what are your feelings wrt Satan

unrelated topic, same question but wrt FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
Full Satanism Now

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Extremely My poo poo

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Helsing posted:

Full Satanism Now

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado

crazy cloud posted:

what are your feelings wrt Satan

unrelated topic, same question but wrt FULL COMMUNISM NOW

i feel the morningstar may have unjustly received a bad rep for questioning authority

furthermore, i would consider the full implementation of communism to be Good as Heck

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Helsing posted:

Full Satanism Now

:unsmigghh::kheldragar::unsmigghh::kheldragar::unsmigghh:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
hm looks like we got some steve bannon fans here

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
he, too, recognizes the power of satan!!

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Why must white supremacists ruin everything that's cool

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Helsing posted:

Full Satanism Now

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

100 degrees Calcium posted:

Why must white supremacists ruin everything that's cool

bc they are shuttered dorks who feel excluded and want in on the fun but dont realize that they're the problem

ya those people

at parties

you know them

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
I for one hope that Trump brings out the snake poem again for his Thank You tour I liked that thing

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Lastgirl posted:

bc they are shuttered dorks who feel excluded and want in on the fun but dont realize that they're the problem

ya those people

at parties

you know them

Yeah they're a bunch of loving losers that have nothing to be proud of so they take pride in something that can't be taken from them, the most basic element of their appearance

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

angerbeet posted:

I for one hope that Trump brings out the snake poem again for his Thank You tour I liked that thing

I hope he reads it to his most ardent followers and ends with DO YOU NOT GET IT I'M THE SNAKE YOU'RE THE SILLY WOMAN LATER FOOLS I'M OFF TO SIGN THE COUNTRY OVER TO GOLDMAN-SACHS AND PLAY GOLF FOR FOUR YEARS

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

docbeard posted:

I'M OFF TO SIGN THE COUNTRY OVER TO GOLDMAN-SACHS AND PLAY GOLF FOR FOUR YEARS

didnt that already happen tho??

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

i had chicken breast and roasted brussels sprouts for dinner but i still feel really really hungry and i want to chow down on a shitload of pizza. like, itching for it almost

what the gently caress

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Mariana Horchata posted:

didnt that already happen tho??

No, Reagan served for eight years, not four.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

No, Reagan served for eight years, not four.

to be fair he spent at least two of those years sitting in a chair or bed staring into the abyss of a life without memories or focus

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Al! posted:

to be fair he spent at least two of those years sitting in a chair or bed staring into the abyss of a life without memories or focus

afaik he was focusing on jellybeans pretty hard

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Lord of Pie posted:

afaik he was focusing on jellybeans pretty hard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAqE_GxsqMo

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

shout out to whoever bought this

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

pls dont life choice shame

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

So what's your take on James Mathis being a Defense Secretary, being essentially today's Patton?

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Grouchio posted:

So what's your take on James Mathis being a Defense Secretary, being essentially today's Patton?

Infinitely better than Flynn/whatever random business fuckwit Trump could have appointed.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Grouchio posted:

Apparently he talks like someone out of an action movie (which would explain his appeal to Trump, our nation's first five-year-old President).

But he told Trump that torture is bullshit which, by Trump cabinet nominee standards, pretty much makes him Jesus. So I assume there's something completely horrible about him that we haven't heard yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
im eating some steak and mac and cheese, god bless you President Trump

• Locked thread