Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you
TINY LOWTAX WHAT IS YOUR NEWS :byodood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
im gonna go to bed now but heres a video of a tiny muscle man speaking about the stuffs i just talked aboot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBX0CY-h9hs

slight arch: thumbs up
big arch: not necessary bud

dont be this guy unless youre competing

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
gently caress you, dad, I'll bench how I want

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.
I arch pretty massively on barbell bench, but I'm also strong as gently caress. If you're pushing baby weight and arching super hard you're gonna look like an idiot clown.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Zzulu posted:

but thats what the powerlifters do hence it is also something I, random gymbabby, need to do

nevermind the fact that powerlifters do that poo poo to bend the rules of their sport and there's no benefit to it at all for a normie

This is a legal lift. Except in USAPL/IPF, because the heel of his foot isn't on the ground.

I'm not joking about either of those things even though it sounds like satire.

I can't arch for poo poo. I get clearance below my lower pack, but my torso is thick as gently caress and short and weird and poo poo. Maybe years from now I'll practice trying to get more of an arch when I don't have so many gains just sitting right there in front of me.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Dec 1, 2016

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
I have a little bit of arch and also dont bench with my heels touching the floor, feels best this way.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

the only arch you need to worry about is the double arch at mcdonalds

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
wendys or bk are both much better choices...

Paper Diamonds
Sep 2, 2011
Whats everybody's pre workout?

I've been drinking espresso. :feelsgood:

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Atropine

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Khorne posted:

This is a legal lift. Except in USAPL/IPF, because the heel of his foot isn't on the ground.

with all due respect

no one gives a poo poo

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

Paper Diamonds posted:

Ritual is the best I've had, but Canadians dont have access to as many weird rear end research chemicals in their supplements that Americans do.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Paper Diamonds posted:

Hatred. Always.

naem
May 29, 2011

Chinatown posted:

Hatred. Always.

soon the rebel rebellion will be crushed and young skywalker will be one of us

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
If you don't lift with hate in your heart you're a fuckboi. HTH.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Two senzu beans and some caffeine

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

1 liter of beet juice.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

1 liter of beet juice.

No prunes? :v:

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
If you wear oly shoes it's easier to get your heels down for a clean legal bench #lifehacks

Groke
Jul 27, 2007
New Adventures In Mom Strength

Chinatown posted:

Hatred. Always.

Hate and old Bathory tapes.

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

sassassin posted:

If you wear oly shoes it's easier to get your heels down for a clean legal bench #lifehacks

don't compete in usapl and toe bench 4 lyfe

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Paper Diamonds posted:

making GBS threads.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Chinatown posted:

If you don't lift with hate in your heart you're a fuckboi. HTH.

Lifting and punching is how you release your hate. Put it in the weights! Put it in the bag!
Get that hate out!

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Hatebag posted:

Lifting and punching is how you release your hate. Put it in the weights! Put it in the bag!
Get that hate out!

Lmbo if your hate cup don't runth over at all times, or hate bag in your case

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hardawn posted:

Lmbo if your hate cup don't runth over at all times, or hate bag in your case

If your hate cup is running over i think that means you're killing someone. You can't be killing someone all the time, you've gotta eat! Maybe if you're a narcoleptic cannibal necrophiliac this could work...

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

torn pec update: might just be a pulled muscle. cant lift but no pain really for everyday stuff and assloads of fishoil + a hot pack have brought the swelling down from half a baseball to almost nothing. lucky it wasn't worse but its a loving pain in the rear end that right when i start showing decent results this poo poo happens.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Tolkien minority posted:

torn pec update: might just be a pulled muscle. cant lift but no pain really for everyday stuff and assloads of fishoil + a hot pack have brought the swelling down from half a baseball to almost nothing. lucky it wasn't worse but its a loving pain in the rear end that right when i start showing decent results this poo poo happens.

8 weeks no lifting

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Shoulder update: was feeling better so wanted to test it by benching just the bar (normally do sets of 225). Did about 5 reps and my shoulder started hurting.

I think I'm just gonna get fat. gently caress it.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Have you gone to the doctor about your shoulder? (Legit question, I don't remember if you mentioned it)

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Have you gone to the doctor about your shoulder? (Legit question, I don't remember if you mentioned it)

No. I said why previously. If I go in my own dime it's expensive because healthcare sucks. If I go at work they'll wanna put me on light duty and that schedule doesn't work with my wife's schedule and our daughter.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Well what's gonna happen when there's a five alarm fire and your shoulder is too hosed to help prevent a taxpayer from burning to death. What about then

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Five alarm fires don't have a threat to lives. They're generally large non residential structures.

Also I'll fight through the pain to do my job. Especially if it involves rescue.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Tiny Lowtax posted:

No. I said why previously. If I go in my own dime it's expensive because healthcare sucks. If I go at work they'll wanna put me on light duty and that schedule doesn't work with my wife's schedule and our daughter.

That sucks man. :(

Then all's you can do is rest it, or bite the bullet and go. Hope it gets better.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Pesmerga posted:

TINY LOWTAX WHAT IS YOUR NEWS :byodood:

Patience is a virtue

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

sassassin posted:

8 weeks no lifting

absolutely 0 chance i last that long but on the upside yall will be able to call me an idiot when i inevitably reinjure myself!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Tolkien minority posted:

absolutely 0 chance i last that long but on the upside yall will be able to call me an idiot when i inevitably reinjure myself!
the no fapping thread is that way ----------------->

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
just use steroids firefighter guy

Steroids speed up recovery as well as give you cool muscles

Do it for your wife and that guy you'll save from burning to death

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I ran 5 miles in a hour and then had a double burger, fries, and fried Oreo pie.

Such a fatty.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Another day, another leg only work out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
im gonna go to the gym later this afternoon