Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm timmy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baloogan posted:

I'm gonna play Roundtable Discussion - The General Election from the harvord thing if ya want to discuss it

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

its where the peeps argued etc about the general election should be fun!

37 mins in now and peeps are gettin salty :3:

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009
Campaign post-mortem so far:

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
You remember how you wanted to kill yourself literally every day during the campaign because the two choices were loving terrible and you were depressed about the impending death of the country and all human life on earth as a byproduct?

Well listening to this is like that but there's like 500 people instead of just two.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

You remember how you wanted to kill yourself literally every day during the campaign because the two choices were loving terrible and you were depressed about the impending death of the country and all human life on earth as a byproduct?

Well listening to this is like that but there's like 500 people instead of just two.

i mean one choice was way way worse

that's the choice that won, unfortunately

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE INSUFFERABLE

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Yinlock posted:

Well yeah I mean I don't think any reasonable human could disagree which is why I didn't make that specific distinction

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

that's a lot of whitenoise and uninteresting poo poo. why would I listen to this

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
The GOP is the dog that caught the car.

They've got the White House, Congress, almost enough state legislatures to call a Constitutional Convention, and they outright stole a SCOTUS seat.

Conveniently, they also happen to be taking office right about when a recession is due to hit.

Time to see if they BUILD THE WALL and re-open factories in less time than it took Obama to take everyone's guns.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

mike12345 posted:

that's a lot of whitenoise and uninteresting poo poo. why would I listen to this

Because you hate yourself and want to die but are too much of a pussy to take the jump. It's why I'm listening.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
alot of talk about defectors coming home and value voting

and all i can think is burn it all down

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hmm.......... (rubs chin) no gods no masters?????

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

"the bernie hangover"

thats my phrase of the night. well, later

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Yinlock posted:

Only one choice was terrible though. She was milquetoast and a moderate at worst. She would've been a good president.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Donald J. Trump is going to be the President of the United States of America

:lol:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
:laffo:

ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahaha

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Top City Homo posted:

:laffo:

ahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahaha

Hail Satan

SS-18 Satan doesn't care that you're Mark Zuckerberg, hail Satan

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Top City Homo posted:

Donald J. Trump is going to be the President of the United States of America

:lol:

I don't appreciate this post

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Der Meister posted:

I don't appreciate this post
I could appreciate it if I was looking at it through this.

Red-world Fringe with its famine, pestilence, police state, and ridiculous dirigibles was a lot more tolerable than Trump-world reality. Can someone who isn't terrible with computers/everything edit in Trump's escalator ride to hell into the universe viewer?

Nichael fucked around with this message at 09:49 on Dec 2, 2016

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Goddamnit I get one day off a week and I think I'm getting sick

gently caress you, Trump

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Better go to the doctor now because your Free Market Healthcare Solution is going to price out everyone but millionaires in about a month and a half.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Why even show up to the Harvard thing. Every other convention of decency has been violated, why even go to the pretend be civil bullshit.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Why even show up to the Harvard thing. Every other convention of decency has been violated, why even go to the pretend be civil bullshit.

trump needs to appreciate all of the congrats.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

especially the mandatory congrats

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
what do democrats believe in? are they empty vessels devoid of spirit? are they even human?

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

deadgoon posted:

what do democrats believe in? are they empty vessels devoid of spirit? are they even human?

The same thing republicans believe: We're Better Than Them Because We're Not Them.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Jeb! Can Fix It!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

The same thing republicans believe: We're Better Than Them Because We're Not Them.

i mean it's true in the sense that poo poo is better than poo poo that's on fire

perhaps aiming somewhat higher would help though

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
I hope JEb! primaries Donald in 2020 and reclaims the throne. It'd be the most epic comeback in history

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

I hope JEb! primaries Donald in 2020 and reclaims the throne. It'd be the most epic comeback in history

Jeb takes the title of The Comeback Kid away from Bill Clinton, putting the final nail into the coffin of that almost-dynasty.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

tom kite posted:

The GOP dominated congress repeals the Clean Air and Clean Water Acts and Trump signs off.

"Oh yeah well Hillary would have done some random neoliberal thing"

*dies of lung cancer and/or giardia, take your pick*

Giardia is easy to filter/boil and lol if you trust the water under Republicans. If the company has Freedom or America in the name they can spill toxic waste directly into any waterway.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Relevant Tangent posted:

Giardia is easy to filter/boil and lol if you trust the water under Republicans. If the company has Freedom or America in the name they can spill toxic waste directly into any waterway.

if Patriot is in the name then the purpose of the company is solely to dump toxic waste into waterways

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!

I wish I was in the Jeb! timeline!

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

That's right, that's what those fuckers were named. Eeryone should buy a water-filter/pump, because the Republicans are absolutely going to gently caress up the drinking water. (Well honestly global warming is going to do it.)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Relevant Tangent posted:

That's right, that's what those fuckers were named. Eeryone should buy a water-filter/pump, because the Republicans are absolutely going to gently caress up the drinking water. (Well honestly global warming is going to do it.)

I mean the Republicans certainly won't help

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Prof. Lurker posted:

I wish I was in the Jeb! timeline!

there's like 3 different obscene things about that weird peach thing

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

and the gaffney thing looks pretty suspect too

heyoooooooo

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.

Baloogan posted:

if iran wants to throw down im gonna scream rah rah rah blow them to hell

but if iran wants to chill and not gently caress with us then im totally cool with not loving with them and trading canadian maple syrip for their dumb persian carpets that for some reason need stores just dedicated to persian carpets (seriously, JUST carpets and JUST persian carpets?)

Mattis is totally gonna drag the US into another invasion though

Like, almost no way he doesn't. He's gonna try.

So don't get your cheering

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Mattis is totally gonna drag the US into another invasion though

blow be a libertarian

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

Trump is totally gonna drag the US into another invasion though

• Locked thread