Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
A hearty breakfast should make your right arm tingle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

rear end struggle posted:

no homegrown

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

lol chimney pete

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
nico?!?!

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

That's diabetes what did you do

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
[Erowid Note: Our understanding of the literature is that there is no such thing as safe recreational use of volatile solvents, aerosols and other street inhalants : their psychoactive effects are inseparable from nerve and organ damage. We have chosen to include these reports to help document the real world use of inhalants, but their inclusion is not intended to imply that they are anything but dangerous.]

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Volkerball posted:

That's diabetes what did you do

pancakes and cornedbeef hash

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cornedbeef hash

That poo poo looks like vomit

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Hey r.mute your foreign minister and princess Astrid are going to be in town this weekend to open a Belgian pub for some reason

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Princess Astrid sounds like a character in a JRPG.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
poo poo I forgot to do my why-I-don't-like-Japan homework sorry colbert avatar person. I will do it soon.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Unormal posted:

I'm glad this stupid useless thread is allowed but uspol a good useful threaf is gone
Escape from your zero sum thread crab mentality prison and embrace the possibility of the neoliberal nash equilibrium!

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Of course Trump chose Mattis. Ugh.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Volkerball posted:

Would have thought you would like this pick?

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Volkerball posted:

and nico retired

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

and nico retired

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/01/health/teen-suicide-cyberbullying-trnd/index.html

a great headline to start your day

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Not that it cracks the top 20 for signs-Trump-is-unfit but the way he is clearly focusing on acting coy and puffed up with the "ooh who will I announce!" as if it's a dumb show or something is gross.

Pikavangelist
Nov 9, 2016

There is no God but Arceus
And Pikachu is His prophet

Horseshoe theory posted:

Jerry Lewis' "The Day the Clown Cried" remake is just as tasteful as the original, I see.

this was a Good Post, or at least a Post I Laughed At

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

pangstrom posted:

Would have thought you would like this pick?

Mattis is the embodiment of everything that was wrong with the Iraq war. Of the people who's names were floated, I preferred Petraeus and it's not close.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Volkerball posted:

Iran's getting invaded by 2018.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

my morning hs been reading about the further Trump bullshittery, a social worker in syria being killed, a child killing herself in front of her family, and a jobs report.

2016 killin it

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

How was the jobs report

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Volkerball posted:

Mattis is the embodiment of everything that was wrong with the Iraq war. Of the people who's names were floated, I preferred Petraeus and it's not close.
Is there that much between them? Seems like they're kind of the same dude, to me, with Mattis maybe a little more hoorah or whatever.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Badger of Basra posted:

How was the jobs report

best in 9 years, so of course we kicked out the people who did that and replaced them with Trump

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

pangstrom posted:

Is there that much between them? Seems like they're kind of the same dude, to me, with Mattis maybe a little more hoorah or whatever.

Yes. Petraeus knows things and is reasonable. Mattis does not know things and is unreasonable.

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret

Volkerball posted:

Yes. Petraeus knows things and is reasonable. Mattis does not know things and is unreasonable.
And you prefer... Petraeus??? ;)

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
Ooh he is a "lifelong bachelor" let's talk about that and then have people talk about how it's offensive to talk about that and then have OTHER people etc.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

pangstrom posted:

And you prefer... Petraeus??? ;)

For being a traitor to the crown, I can't help but have a soft spot for the guy. The Sahwat was probably the best strategy the US employed in the middle east ever. I didn't honestly expect him to get the nod though. Not just because he's on probation, but because Trump probably looks at what Petraeus advocates and is like "gently caress all that book learning bullshit, we'll just kill them all to death. Someone get me mad dog on the phone."

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Volkerball posted:

Chaos-sempai?

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

They have Grindr in Spanish now and I feel like half the words they're using as options in the profile are made up

They switched out "otter" for "nutria" which is ridiculous

pangstrom
Jan 25, 2003

Wedge Regret
I don't really know one way or the other on the reasons for the decision (I think at least half of it is probably how obsequious they act in their little Trump meeting) but Trump probably read/was told people were writing how he was a hypocrite about Hillary's emails if he hired Petraeus and that tipped things a bit.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Badger of Basra posted:

They have Grindr in Spanish now and I feel like half the words they're using as options in the profile are made up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSx-wSnaHYI

cook your date your date

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

im watching a video about jill stein and her surname is being pronounced with hard s and flat a? tf

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://karaoq.com/

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

cinci zoo sniper posted:

im watching a video about jill stein and her surname is being pronounced with hard s and flat a? tf

jill stain?

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

around 20 seconds in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0676-1RBtQ

Brainiac Five
Mar 28, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Badger of Basra posted:

Lmao.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
http://i.imgur.com/n82HdMH.gifv

Aeryk
Aug 31, 2006

Ah. It must have been when I was younger.
Fun Shoe

What the hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

is the writer responsible for kai lang still around?

I never found out who wrote kai leng

• Locked thread