Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kessel
Mar 6, 2007

Arus made the poor decision of giving me his address that I might send him a care package from Japan. I'm taking suggestions.

Nothing in the box will be illegal. Everything in the box will be disgusting.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

I got arus a puntl but he turned out to be an rear end in a top hat so now I have a spare elf dick rip

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Kessel posted:

Arus made the poor decision of giving me his address that I might send him a care package from Japan. I'm taking suggestions.

Natto seems like one of the most obvious answers, even if it's also super common on this side of the Pacific.

Aug 24, 2011

Kessel posted:

japanese game show dvd box set

check out my Youtube
May 26, 2006

Satan's on my side
and you wanna brawl?
When the Devil comes
you better heed his Quall

Kessel posted:

Just send a small ordinary bag of potato chips.
The greatest gift of all is disappointment!

Aug 24, 2011

send all mail in a federal court envelope so they get really scared when opening it then its just asurabutt

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Kessel posted:

find a used panties vending machine

xthnru
Apr 6, 2007

FUCK YOU GUYS. I'm out.

Xun posted:

I got arus a puntl but he turned out to be an rear end in a top hat so now I have a spare elf dick rip

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

So, any bets on when Anet will add more collection slots for all the new currency they're adding? It's a drag to play and then realize that I still can't deposit the lovely bloodstone shards

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

Xun posted:

So, any bets on when Anet will add more collection slots for all the new currency they're adding? It's a drag to play and then realize that I still can't deposit the lovely bloodstone shards

I hope so - at the very least I hope that the torches to unlock chests mechanic in the new map indicates that they've finally realised that map specific chest keys is terrible design, a revelation that hopefully extends to all the other currencies.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Oh yeah weren't people talking about a key ring or something awhile back, that'd be nice too

reitetsu
Sep 27, 2009

Should you find yourself here one day... In accordance with your crimes, you can rest assured I will give you the treatment you deserve.
That would be the best thing. I was walking my new 80 Ele through SW yesterday to get through the HoT prologue and saw a bunch of unearthed chests... But gently caress knows which of my characters is holding my bandit keys at this point. :(

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.
What else will go in my shared inventory slots!?

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

knowonecanknow posted:

What else will go in my shared inventory slots!?

[Home Portal Stone]

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

morcant posted:

That would be the best thing. I was walking my new 80 Ele through SW yesterday to get through the HoT prologue and saw a bunch of unearthed chests... But gently caress knows which of my characters is holding my bandit keys at this point. :(
I ended up having to use gw2efficiency to remember where I put all my poo poo and also which characters has what crafting professions. Still not too great to have to plan doing content in advance, if I get into an active meta map there's no way I'm logging off to stick the right keys in the shared inv slot. I feel like HoT really killed impulsiveness.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO
Anet is looking into what to add to the bank and was taking suggestions not too long ago. No clue when that will pan out though or what might get added.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
adjustments to be made in 2023

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

wish the char select showed you crafting levels as well as what professions each alt has

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Illuyankas posted:

wish the char select showed you crafting levels as well as what professions each alt has

It does show you what professions each alt has, just not the levels.

Illuyankas
Oct 22, 2010

OK I could have worded that better, I meant I wish they did the former in conjunction with the already existing latter

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Xun posted:

No you're the one that was an rear end in a top hat and was dealt with accordingly. I laugh at all the silly jokes about him but I refuse to tolerate you re-writing history when you're the one that was 100% in the wrong, there's jokes and then there's the poo poo you've been pulling.

So kindly gently caress off.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Thank you Alteisen but I really really really don't want the thread to go back to that poo poo, it's okay really, I'm not going to even respond to that kind of garbage :)

Let's talk about how pretty the new zone is instead and I really want an ice/snow guild hall theme.

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

CLAM DOWN posted:

Let's talk about how pretty the new zone is instead and I really want an ice/snow guild hall theme.

It was pretty until you stepped into it.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Lonk posted:

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Lonk posted:

lube up and do battle with me irl you fucker

DonVincenzo
Nov 12, 2010

Super Monster
The Absolute Guardian of the Universe
Friend of All Children
Please be nice Arus otherwise you will have to go dessert-less for a while. Expect a severe scolding during guild missions.

Redmanred
Aug 29, 2005

My hometown japan
:japan:
I should be used to the new bro-charr voice for the story by now, but wow it still does throw me off when you start the living story to hear the new voice actor grind out the line "AURENE!!!??" when you see the ghost baby dragon.

Also, I bought some keys a few days ago and got that nice teleport to the new zone thingy. Kind of nice to get my characters there without redoing the living story WalkAndTalk-A-Thon.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

How annoying is it to get the glacier gloves? Kinda want them since they're dyeable

thanks alot assbag
Feb 18, 2005

BLUUUUHHHHHH

Xun posted:

How annoying is it to get the glacier gloves? Kinda want them since they're dyeable

It's not terrible, but know that there are several Crack In The Ice achievements that don't count towards the gloves. You can see which ones count through the list on the meta achievement that rewards you the gloves.

I'm super loving salty that I made the Kodan aura, and it didn't count towards the gloves. What the gently caress, anet

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

thanks alot assbag posted:

It's not terrible, but know that there are several Crack In The Ice achievements that don't count towards the gloves. You can see which ones count through the list on the meta achievement that rewards you the gloves.

I'm super loving salty that I made the Kodan aura, and it didn't count towards the gloves. What the gently caress, anet

At least your chest will be....on fire?

thanks alot assbag
Feb 18, 2005

BLUUUUHHHHHH
I'll finally have Hot Boobies, yes

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

thanks alot assbag posted:

I'll finally have Hot Boobies, yes

finally my toon can match my irl status

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

CLAM DOWN posted:

finally my toon can match my irl status

I don't think it makes you dangerously overweight.

DonVincenzo
Nov 12, 2010

Super Monster
The Absolute Guardian of the Universe
Friend of All Children
I woke up with a headache this morning so I'm guessing we had good guild missions.

Asteroid Alert
Oct 24, 2012

BINGO!
What class should I use my complimentary level 80 boost on?

knowonecanknow
Apr 19, 2009

Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.

Adaptabullshit posted:

Tempest

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
What do you want to do with your 80?

Roaming WvW - I like Rev, partly because it can also do zerg WvW really well. Ranger and Engineer are also good picks imo
Zerg WvW - Rev, Ele, Guard
Fractals - Necro, just Necro (branch out eventually but Necro is a really good first T4 fractaling class)
Raids - Ele, Guard, Warrior, Mesmer, Ranger, and Thief are the most in-demand classes in raids. Rev/Necro don't get used a ton outside of one or two bosses, and Engi is incredibly hard to play in raids
Open World PvE - Warrior

If you're an spvp player then it doesn't matter cause levels don't matter there

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.

Looks tough. Can you move past it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 24, 2011

Adaptabullshit posted:

mesmer then never play it

• Locked thread