Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Talk poo poo about Jack all you want, at least he's not Josh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
That's right, Susan!

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Josh is the white void behind them.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

super sweet best pal posted:

Gremlins 2 was goofy stupid fun but I think they dropped the ball by adding a whole bunch of mutant gremlins instead of saving them for a third movie. They could've just put one or two in as a subplot, maybe a tree gremlin that gets roasted at the end but not before some of the seeds get saved by a military scientist. Just keep it on the level where it would've been the Dawn of the Dead to Gremlins' Night of the Living Dead and then drop all kinds of weird gremlins in a third.

from what i've heard from RLM apparently they pretty much forced the director of gremlins to make gremlins 2 and he aggressively tried to make the dumbest, most aggressively terrible movie he could out of spite

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Business Gorillas posted:

from what i've heard from RLM apparently they pretty much forced the director of gremlins to make gremlins 2 and he aggressively tried to make the dumbest, most aggressively terrible movie he could out of spite

And I loving loved it :downs:

ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I
People don't like Josh? I like Josh :(

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

Business Gorillas posted:

What they said was they just let him do whatever he wanted because they really wanted him to direct it, and making that version was the only version he was interested in making.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

ddiddles posted:

Follow your're dreams.

Double Bill
Jan 29, 2006

ddiddles posted:

Are you Josh

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

ddiddles posted:

Hi Josh's mom

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

I laughed really hard at that part.

Justin Credible
Aug 27, 2003

happy cat

From the Bandcamp page -

"What's the perfect movie to watch in between Halloween and Christmas? Why it's Gremlins! A favorite film of Mike, Rich, and Jay! Listen to this commentary as they talk of their love of rubber puppets, schlock, and Asian boys in Yankees caps. Wallow in the ear piercing shrill laughter of Rich Evans as your brain slowly dies. "

Man I love these guys.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Holy poo poo I thought that awful font poster was a joke but they are actually selling it.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

FedEx Mercury posted:

Holy poo poo I thought that awful font poster was a joke but they are actually selling it.

Does it feature such an iconic RLM phrase as AAAAAAAAAIDS?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

FedEx Mercury posted:

No one gives a gently caress about fonts you nerd.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I love when Susan started tearing up the poster Mike couldn't help but crack a little smile.

Fucked-Up Little Dog
Aug 26, 2008

Posting live from the nightmare future of Web 3.0

Scratchmo
I'm glad it says "what are these, super bottles???" but lol at putting that on my wall

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

lol this got me real good. also the lil smile when susan rips the paper

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Why do they call him Susan that's not his name.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Baronjutter posted:

Why do they call him Susan that's not his name.

Because he's a prissy little boi.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

ungh yeah i just want to pound jay while mike pounds me and rich watches

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Mulaney Power Move posted:

ungh yeah i just want to pound jay while mike pounds me and rich watches shrieks with high pitched laughter.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
Thirty Five Plus Year Old Man Who Has Played Games All His Life Does Not Know Crouching Makes You Harder To Detect In Stealth Games

i'm starting to feel this is less genuine and they do it for clickbait, like DSP

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Relin posted:

Thirty Five Plus Year Old Man Who Has Played Games All His Life Does Not Know Crouching Makes You Harder To Detect In Stealth Games

i'm starting to feel this is less genuine and they do it for clickbait, like DSP

Tell me when they start masturbating on stream.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Relin posted:

To be honest, though, I've played some games with stealth elements that stealth elements didn't seem to do poo poo. Games that actively attempted to force you into stealth but no matter how many shadows you hid in, how many pillars you stayed behind or how slowly you walked, some rear end in a top hat 100 feet away will go, "WHAT'S THAT?! INTRUDER!!!! KILL THEM!"

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Ricardo Evans is 39 years ~young~

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

JediTalentAgent posted:

To be honest, though, I've played some games with stealth elements that stealth elements didn't seem to do poo poo. Games that actively attempted to force you into stealth but no matter how many shadows you hid in, how many pillars you stayed behind or how slowly you walked, some rear end in a top hat 100 feet away will go, "WHAT'S THAT?! INTRUDER!!!! KILL THEM!"

So you're bad at stealth games?

monster on a stick
Apr 29, 2013

JediTalentAgent posted:

Games that actively attempted to force you into stealth but no matter how many shadows you hid in, how many pillars you stayed behind or how slowly you walked, some rear end in a top hat 100 feet away will go, "WHAT'S THAT?! INTRUDER!!!! KILL THEM!"

Indigo Prophecy had the best stealth section.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpvcjAhBabA

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Splinter Cell > *

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
Splinter Cell had better stealth mechanics but MGS was always the superior game all around.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone play The Order 1886 and the forced stealth section? Possibly the worst stealth section in all of mankind.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

What? Is someone there?

Hmm...nothing here but three very bright green lights in the corner of the room.

Must've been the wind...

MrSlam
Apr 25, 2014

And there you sat, eating hamburgers while the world cried.
Found a dead guard while on patrol. Did two minutes of frantic searching. Killer's long gone. Better go back to walking back and forth on my 20 foot patrol.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Wait, that cardboard box wasn't here a second ago.....

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I hope the intruder is going for nonlethal so I can just pretend to be knocked out for the rest of my shift.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!
My friend and coworker went into that bathroom minutes ago with a creepy bald man behind him, now he's coming up to me looking pretty creepy and bald himself. Ah well, may as well go back to staring over this rail and smoking a cigarette.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Stealth games will be pretty cool when we get sentient A.I for the NPC's

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
I loving hate video game talk in the rlm thread. rlm has nothing to do with video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

dreezy posted:

I loving hate video game talk in the rlm thread. rlm has nothing to do with video games

what's your favorite video game?

• Locked thread