Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

iospace posted:

Hmm... yes. Red Bull is poo poo despite taking 2nd in WCC, 3rd in WDC, and nearly 4th in WDC because

Because Ferrari found a way to be even shittier

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Sour grapes.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

GOOD TIMES ON METH posted:

Because Ferrari found a way to be even shittier

:ssh: Ferrari was always poo poo :ssh:

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
List of F1 teams that aren't poo poo:
Mercedes
Force India

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

iospace posted:

:ssh: Ferrari was always poo poo :ssh:

I've reported this post, it is illegal to say bad things about the glorious scud on this forum.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Fixed.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Senior Shitposting Strategist

Brawn GP

Kilonum
Sep 30, 2002

You know where you are? You're in the suburbs, baby. You're gonna drive.

Hesketh
Super Aguri
Vanwall

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

track day bro! posted:

I've reported this post, it is illegal to say bad things about the glorious scud on this forum.

I'd never mock Scuderia Fluffball!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The Scud Studs Will Stun in Seventeen.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Yo hth Ferrari is a dumpster full of cartons of Marlboros on fire.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
What does that make McLaren?

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Alain Post posted:

Nowadays slightly disorganized pile of corporate synergies.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Alain Post posted:

A black colored dumpster instead of red.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

When do i get to say i told you so?

Mad max to mercedes, goes 20/20. Lewis retires before the last race.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Alain Post posted:

Same thing but the dumpster is empty. It's still on fire tho

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
A dumpster fire with "When you then start looking at funding and racing, it becomes so expensive that no one company can put it together. So what we’ve done over the years is go down the path of different types of comparable products that sit comfortably here with a common objective. We’ve been very much focused on brands and the long-term, rather than short term as a dominant force on the car." written on the front

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Norns posted:

Yo hth Ferrari is a dumpster full of cartons of Marlboros on fire.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

A dumpster fire with "When you then start looking at funding and racing, it becomes so expensive that no one company can put it together. So what we’ve done over the years is go down the path of different types of comparable products that sit comfortably here with a common objective. We’ve been very much focused on brands and the long-term, rather than short term as a dominant force on the car." written on the front

Hello forums poster Ron Dennis

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Well, insulting his retiring teammate makes Lewis seem like the petulant person he is. It does not matter though, because no matter what he accomplishes in the future, its like Schumi losing one to Bubens during his dominant years.

Norns
Nov 21, 2011

Der Kyhe posted:

Well, insulting his retiring teammate makes Lewis seem like the petulant person he is. It does not matter though, because no matter what he accomplishes in the future, its like Schumi losing one to Bubens during his dominant years.

I can't wait to see how he reacts when he loses to maximum verstapen

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I'm honestly just torn about this because on the one hand it seems really lame but on the other he did go out on a high point: helping expose Lewis as a complete dickhead

I have to suspend my decision-making about who to root for next season until we all figure out who's driving aside against Lewis

MustardFacial
Jun 20, 2011
George Russel's
Official Something Awful Account
Lifelong Tory Voter
Bring back Kamui.

Seriously though, it should be Alonso. I want to see Hamilton get loving destroyed next year by a clearly superior and more handsome driver.

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Alain Post posted:

Rosberg's inspiration for retiring ludicrously early.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

MustardFacial posted:

Bring back Kamui.

Seriously though, it should be Alonso.
Why "seriously"? Bring back Kamui!

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Pirate Radar posted:

I'm honestly just torn about this because on the one hand it seems really lame but on the other he did go out on a high point: helping expose Lewis as a complete dickhead

I have to suspend my decision-making about who to root for next season until we all figure out who's driving aside against Lewis

I wish he'd have given another year a go since most drivers improve after their first WDC and I think it wouldn't be impossible for him to win another one, but it was painfully obvious he wasn't enjoying himself in the last few races and with the kind of cash he has I don't know why you'd put yourself through something you don't enjoy.

We'll miss you Are Rossie.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:

MustardFacial posted:

Bring back Kamui.

Seriously though, it should be Alonso. I want to see Hamilton get loving destroyed next year by a clearly superior and more handsome driver.

Imagine this thread if Nando went and got demolished by Lewis. More salty tears than Hamilton fans this year for sure.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

Yes, leaving his job on a career-defining high note, which includes working with a proven shithead, for a number of corporate suits employed by a German business conglomerate best known for its "glossy gray" sporty businesscars, already having more money that he can spend in one lifetime, to be with his children and model-wive living a luxury life, and most importantly, spend more time with Keke "loving" Rosberg. Though choice.

Der Kyhe fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Dec 2, 2016

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

MustardFacial posted:

Bring back Kamui.

Lewis was Alonso's equal in his rookie year. Imagine how much better he is as a ten year veteran. Old Man Fred would be humiliated.

LochNessMonster
Feb 3, 2005

I need about three fitty

This is the reason he quit

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
This is me right now: what

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

thegasman2000 posted:

Imagine this thread if Nando went and got demolished by Lewis. More salty tears than Hamilton fans this year for sure.

It's very difficult to envision a scenario where the levels they've driven at the past year, Hamilton beats Nando. Not saying it can't happen, I just don't see Lewis keeping it focused long enough when he couldn't even do it with Rosberg.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Nando is old and won't even be able to get in and out of the car soon.

Mercedes has to look at the next 10 years, not the next 2. When you do that, only 2 words come up

Mad Max.

Falken
Jan 26, 2004

Do you feel like a hero yet?
Nico what the gently caress man? Dont tell me you didnt want to defend your title..

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

If Rossi can still run competitively in MotoGP then there's like zero reason to question Nando's ability to continue.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
My big takeaway from this is that Lewis is still a petulant child.

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

I just hope there's a dis track on Hamilton's rap album about it

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

1500quidporsche posted:

If Rossi can still run competitively in MotoGP then there's like zero reason to question Nando's ability to continue.

Sure he can continue, but can he compete with Lewis Hamilton? Two different things.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Hamilton is getting on, too.

Schumacher won his last championship at 35 years old and then fell off. When he came back he just filled the seat and scooted around at a relaxed pace.

abuelo nando is going to be 36 by bucharest.

Maximum Verstappen won't be 35 for another 16 years. His last WDC will be a win over baby massa and the third rosberg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Max had one over hyped result early on and will now fade into mediocrity and midfield crashes like his father did.

• Locked thread