Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Downloading some Titanfall 2 free trial and playing Pokemon. Might tackle th new Hitman elusive target.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Battlefield 1 tonight and late nite Titanfall 2. FFXV and Pokémoon in the mail... hell yes....

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Pokémon Moon. Maybe DOOM.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

pokemon, mmaybe a psn rpg or sotn later

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Pokemon and later Mega Man 3 and god willing I'll be able to start Mega Man 4.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Binary Domain and Titanfall 2 trial

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FFXV, maybe some OW.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Path of Exile's starting a new league in an hour and a bit, so probably that and FFXV

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

it's halo night

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Spoderman posted:

Binary Domain and Titanfall 2 trial

Binary Domain is awesome. One of the only third person shooters I've enjoyed lately.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

Binary Domain is awesome. One of the only third person shooters I've enjoyed lately.

I was never able to get the voice command stuff working which is a shame. I wanted to talk to Bo.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

I was never able to get the voice command stuff working which is a shame. I wanted to talk to Bo.

It worked alright for me. I definitely never tried to rely on it working though lol. Big Bo is my bro.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Evil Eagle posted:

It's incredibly good. I like the respect system, because it has me trying to pull crazy robot killing stunts to earn my teammates' devotion.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

In Training posted:

I don't think I've heard of anybody who was able to get the voice command stuff to work for them the whole game through

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pokemon and maybe FFXV if I decide to stay home.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

There is a menu I think that lets you record lines to be recognized. It still doesn't work perfectly of course.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Final Fantasy XV.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Pokemon and maybe FFXV if I decide to stay home.
Pokemon and FFXV as well.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Final Fantasy XV.

took down my first behemoth :black101:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

took down my first behemoth :black101:
On the chocobo quest? That fight's amazing.

BipolarAurora
Jan 1, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

it's halo night
Halo night you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyIIJA0oieo

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

SMT IV, Soulcalibur on Dreamcast, Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I finally unlocked ??? so i'm going to try to get the d6 tonight (Isaac)

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Why you got the crying laughing emoji next to your name.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I asked the Something Awful admins to give it to me in exchange for modding the new movie forum

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

I asked the Something Awful admins to give it to me in exchange for modding the new movie forum

New movie forum? o.0

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

D6 makes Isaac runs really fun

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

D6 makes Isaac runs really fun

Yes though i worry it's going to make all the other chars even less fun in comparison.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

No plans tonight. Going to see what other people are playing and see if it sparks an idea. Hope every one has a safe and comfy gaming Friday

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

HORMELCHILI posted:

kind of want to get Steep but the beta was boring. i wish they would make a new skate but i dont think kids go outside anymore

what did you not like abt it?

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
i havent gamed in 3 weeks but when i start again ill play modded stalker: SoC and Phoenix wright 3

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

discount cathouse posted:

i havent gamed in 3 weeks but when i start again ill play modded stalker: SoC and Phoenix wright 3

what the

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Please don't post unless you're a consistent gamer, it's upsetting

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009
I played some board games and board game apps on ios if that counts

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

chrono trigger, maybe some darkest dungeon, kirby planet robobot

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Hitman maybe. or Overwatch which I haven't played in weeks. I bought skyrim the other day and really want to play Heavily Modded Skyrim but when I click on it it brings up a splash screen where the only two options are Install and Tech Support and the latter doesn't do anything when I click it and the former just restarts the splash screen. It's pissing me off

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I played some board games and board game apps on ios if that counts

It does not.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I'm feeling Hitman and Anno 2070 tonight.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

FactsAreUseless posted:

On the chocobo quest? That fight's amazing.

That fight was amazing fun but I still don't really have any idea what I'm doing???? So I just sort of held Guard all the time and prayed to satan for him to get close to the barrel

Then I ran out of fire and welp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wait mode is great for hard enemies