Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!

Ben Smash posted:

Phone posting but here are some pics of me before I trimmed my beard and started lifting weights.

http://m.imgur.com/a/3JJBp

That starts off great and each picture only gets better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skeemon
Aug 4, 2007

$ $ $T R A P L O R D $ $ $

Redacted

skeemon has a new favorite as of 03:38 on Dec 7, 2016

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Are collars "in" again? Nice pic, love the critters.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Ben Smash posted:

A former employer was having an "Amazing Race" type event and they wanted a gag gift for the losers. Since it was 90's themed and I was running an American Gladiators style challenge, people joked that I should dress in a singlet for it. I did them one better and said I should take boudoir pics in them and we'd get glossy prints for me to sign. A good friend (actually the artist for most of my tattoos) wanted in on it and it evolved into something much more than either of us anticipated, in a SFW way, after a few beers and lots of laughs. Pardon the janky resolution, they're super large since he shot them on a High-Res DSLR so I used Imgur's little -m trick in the URL.

Here are the highlights:

Warming up

I've been interrupted

He was reprimanded

Whatcha thinkin about?

Please work out

Good work!

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

LingcodKilla posted:

Are collars "in" again?

:pray:

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Yay lizards!

Sadly our male doesn't like having his picture taken during the day.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Ben Smash posted:

A former employer was having an "Amazing Race" type event and they wanted a gag gift for the losers. Since it was 90's themed and I was running an American Gladiators style challenge, people joked that I should dress in a singlet for it. I did them one better and said I should take boudoir pics in them and we'd get glossy prints for me to sign. A good friend (actually the artist for most of my tattoos) wanted in on it and it evolved into something much more than either of us anticipated, in a SFW way, after a few beers and lots of laughs. Pardon the janky resolution, they're super large since he shot them on a High-Res DSLR so I used Imgur's little -m trick in the URL.

Here are the highlights:

Warming up

I've been interrupted

He was reprimanded

Whatcha thinkin about?

Please work out

Good work!

:perfect:

LingcodKilla posted:

Are collars "in" again? Nice pic, love the critters.
If not, this year we have the kinkiest freshman class the university has ever seen.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Thanks for the positive reactions guys. Feels good. Most people are like OH GOD WHY but I had fun and I have very little in the way of shame. I mean, come on, I have a dickbutt tattoo on my butt. For Halloween I dressed up in corpse paint and got my black metal on. I'll post that and a genuine selfie when I'm home.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Ben Smash posted:

Here are the highlights:

Warming up

I've been interrupted

He was reprimanded

Whatcha thinkin about?

Please work out

Good work!

Dude, awesome. Now you need a calendar!

Ben Smash posted:

Here are the highlights:

Warming up

I've been interrupted

He was reprimanded

Whatcha thinkin about?

Please work out

Good work!

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
I felt I had to get in on Atarian's post-haircut car selfie game. No cool sunglasses though

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

FreshFeesh posted:

I felt I had to get in on Atarian's post-haircut car selfie game. No cool sunglasses though

but those eyes! no sunglasses needed, man.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Lookin' sharp

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

New haircut! It was already dark at 5:30 when I got out, so no car selfie.

e: Bird mod truly best mod

10 Beers has a new favorite as of 01:15 on Dec 3, 2016

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

New tattoo. Love my kids so much I wanted them to stare at my wife when we do it.

Already have a big squid, a fish and my dad so a few more pair of eyeballs are no big deal.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

10 Beers posted:

New haircut! It was already dark at 5:30 when I got out, so no car selfie.

e: Okay I give up, what am I doing wrong to make this show up?

You needed to remove the /a/ from your url. I fixed it but you deleted the pic!

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

You needed to remove the /a/ from your url. I fixed it but you deleted the pic!

Thanks Bird mod! Using the Imgur site works much better than the app!

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Okay, let's go again!

On the night of Halloween, I transform from Ben into LORD CYRSE

SA Forums user Otacon sent me a really swell headlamp and I took a picture of me wearing it for him, while I was pooping.

Day 1 on the new job, I was overdressed for the work they would have me do.

Day 2, a little banged up but dressed more appropriately.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Booger Presley posted:

Wow, maybe because you are so insistent I will make one, just for you.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Ben Smash posted:

Thanks for the positive reactions guys. Feels good. Most people are like OH GOD WHY but I had fun and I have very little in the way of shame. I mean, come on, I have a dickbutt tattoo on my butt. For Halloween I dressed up in corpse paint and got my black metal on. I'll post that and a genuine selfie when I'm home.

Hahaha! Awesome, and hilarious. You seem like good people.

When people go "OH GOD WHY?", just say "That's why." and chuckle. Getting that kind of reaction out of people is the perfect reason.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

B33rChiller posted:

Hahaha! Awesome, and hilarious. You seem like good people.

When people go "OH GOD WHY?", just say "That's why." and chuckle. Getting that kind of reaction out of people is the perfect reason.

That's Pretty much the reason I got the dickbutt tattoo on my butt. You can check my rap sheet for the picture, an FYAD IK was kind enough to post it as the reason for my probation.

Clockwerk
Apr 6, 2005

Mocking Bird posted:

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes

Those are awesome and so are you, thank you for sharing.

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

FreshFeesh posted:

Got mine done today, too!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
Hunk fight!!!!

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Cute quizzical or Cute smouldering.

I am sorry A, I shouldn't even have to think, of course you win my fluttering heart. Do you ever actually have messy hair? I keep waking up and looking in the mirror for bed head. Kinda cool having a shaved head, that way.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

FreshFeesh posted:

Atarian posted:

Got mine done today, too!

Geez, too much handsome in this thread

(there's no such thing as too much handsome)

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Hunk fight!!!!
It's about drat time.

Goober Peas posted:

Geez, too much handsome in this thread

(there's no such thing as too much handsome)
Teehee

Teagan posted:

Do you ever actually have messy hair?
I don't let it grow long enough to get messy. Here I am with no gel. I think it's pretty much identical.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli

WebDog with dog.

Not easy trying to hold a slobbering excited Kelpie in one hand and the phone in the other.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Hunk fight!!!!

I don't know, I think the redheads would gang up on me

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Hunk fight!!!!

I will fight all hunks. I clearly have the appropriate outfit!

WHO WILL WRESTLE SMASH?!

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Clockwerk posted:

Those are awesome and so are you, thank you for sharing.

Aww g'wan. It's just a few silly snaps. The twist is that I'm intolerable to be around! Ask anyone!

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."

WebDog posted:

WebDog with dog.

Not easy trying to hold a slobbering excited Kelpie in one hand and the phone in the other.

What a great dog. Looks like the dog I got to play with, which was also a good dog.

You look nice, too.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

FreshFeesh posted:

I don't know, I think the redheads would gang up on me

Yo I'll be on your team, friend!

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo

Picnic Princess posted:

Yo I'll be on your team, friend!

I could totally come hide out on a mountain with you and throw rocks at interlopers. Or maybe just invasive shrubbery

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

I will wrestle!

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
Show us the dickbutt butt tattoo.

I got my first tattoo ever yesterday! So pleases with how it turned out, I'll post a picture when I'm back in the warm.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
FINE

NSFW http://i.imgur.com/KRMrbvm.jpg NSFW

:c00lbutt:

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

10 Beers posted:

I will wrestle!

Oh, it's loving on, JUST YOU WAIT.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lmao

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

Lol! Also, someone took that picture. You're the best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Ben Smash posted:

Oh, it's loving on, JUST YOU WAIT.

Awwwwwwwwww, yeah!