Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011

Sprecherscrow posted:

Did they really put the dude from Renzo Gracie Mexico and Cummings on the same side of the bracket? Fuckers.

seems like a good idea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
holy poo poo i didn't even see that heelhook and then in the replay it was super loving deep and fast. gio a monster.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
god drat what the gently caress

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
god drat I love this freight train of submissions

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Can't get enough of these fast subs. Just insane the pace they have.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Sprecherscrow posted:

Did they really put the dude from Renzo Gracie Mexico and Cummings on the same side of the bracket? Fuckers.

They put Cummings and Tonon in the same bracket the last time they competed in the same class, too. It's an active policy on their part, apparently.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Poor Eddie Cummings, that weight cuts looks brutal, his face looks like a zombie under the harsh lighting.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
he always looks like a zombie

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

at least alexis had that first fight

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

fatherdog posted:

They put Cummings and Tonon in the same bracket the last time they competed in the same class, too. It's an active policy on their part, apparently.

That was a cool match at least.

spandexcajun
Feb 28, 2005

Suck the head for a little extra cajun flavor
Fallen Rib
One step closer to the money match...

Odddzy posted:

Poor Eddie Cummings, that weight cuts looks brutal, his face looks like a zombie under the harsh lighting.

Eddie looks like a monster. I feel like the skill I just watched is hard to comprehend, next level poo poo.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
That Rocha dude is awesome as hell too.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

holy loving poo poo

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Awesome loving Ezekiel choke.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Yoshida looks like he's just waiting for his turn at the ATM when the're at the announcement.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i want baret to win so bad

spandexcajun
Feb 28, 2005

Fallen Rib
drat, Yoshida and Eddie is going to be cool as gently caress.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

yikes. that absolutely looked like instructor / student.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Mucho respect to Lule, when I watched the qualifiers I didn't really think he'd make it that far but he's been great.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Just awesome.

spandexcajun
Feb 28, 2005

Fallen Rib
My xmass wish comes true.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

good semis. two monsters advance. one of the defeated too green, the other too old, but both did awesome en route. once again, insanely watchable. well done eddie bravo.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
Geo vs. Eddie was supposed to happen as a superfight twice this year (both in the Chicago area no less) and both got canceled, plus the two times they were both in EBI and Geo lost in the bracket, so finally, finally it's going to happen.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Sprecherscrow posted:

Geo vs. Eddie was supposed to happen as a superfight twice this year (both in the Chicago area no less) and both got canceled, plus the two times they were both in EBI and Geo lost in the bracket, so finally, finally it's going to happen.

they're both basically fresh too.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

who are these people?

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
jiu jitsu aint look like it used to.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
For a stretch there I couldn't tell which foot belonged to which man.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

Sprecherscrow posted:

For a stretch there I couldn't tell which foot belonged to which man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpiqNbfL38c

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

man i couldn't look away

spandexcajun
Feb 28, 2005

Fallen Rib
I can't breath!!!!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
GOing to OT

This is some awesome stuff.
Also my legs hurts watching this

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
nice!!!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

holy poo poo come on gio!

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
holy gently caress

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
was not expecting that!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

cheering and applauding irl

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Best EBI they have had I think. That was all around amazing.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
geo doing a good job racking up time

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Eddie held onto that leg like he was Rose at the end of Titanic and Geo just walked away. Cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
i'm thinking eddie got hurt pretty bad when he tapped.