Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Volkerball posted:

Is Trump really just going to keep using his Twitter like this

he's going to use @POTUS like this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Come warm yourself at the fire grandchild let me tell you of the Twitter War that began the dark times

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

At least memes are a less radioactive weapon compared to actual nukes.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Mustached Demon posted:

doubtful

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Mustached Demon posted:

2017: trump is holding cities hostage with nukes unless his demands for retweets is met

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
We've probably killed the planet so I don't see why there's anything really to worry about

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Hollismason posted:

We've probably killed the planet so I don't see why there's anything really to worry about

The planet will recover. All that'll be left of humanity is a few hot spots of nuclear waste. Even then they'll decay away.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Hollismason posted:

i would prefer the planet die after i do, not simultaneously

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Best to just spend your time carving short apology messages on rocks and leaving them places

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
im going to leave some real hosed up lies in a geologically stable area so future civilization thinks we fought all wars with twitter instead of just our last one

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
going to leave a bunch of messages about how big my dick is. they need to know

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I'm going to buy a dinosaur skeleton then have it buried and posed with my corpse so when they dig it up they'll be like " This guy obviously died loving a dinosaur"

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

i'm building a burial pyramid filled with grain and anime, take that future archaeologist!

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

https://twitter.com/hxhassan/status/804940616652177408

bets on the clemency being suicide car duty?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
New guy at work is stolen valoring about being infantry. A bunch of people suspect it, but they don't know how to confirm it because none of them are infantry. So I've been getting a procession of people coming by today like HE SAID HE DOESN'T KNOW A BATTLE DRILLS DOES THAT MEAN HE'S LYING. I don't care dude

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Volkerball posted:

New guy at work is stolen valoring about being infantry. A bunch of people suspect it, but they don't know how to confirm it because none of them are infantry. So I've been getting a procession of people coming by today like HE SAID HE DOESN'T KNOW A BATTLE DRILLS DOES THAT MEAN HE'S LYING
lmao lying about military things in a gun shop

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

cinci zoo sniper posted:

lmao lying about military things in a gun shop

For real. This place is "indignant about stolen valor" HQ

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Volkerball posted:

New guy at work is stolen valoring about being infantry. A bunch of people suspect it, but they don't know how to confirm it because none of them are infantry. So I've been getting a procession of people coming by today like HE SAID HE DOESN'T KNOW A BATTLE DRILLS DOES THAT MEAN HE'S LYING. I don't care dude

you should ask him to stand up and salute the flag and then punch him out cold, it's your duty

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Volkerball posted:

my roommate told me if things don't work with finding work he's gonna join the marines

I asked him why and he said that they're the best of the best

I told him that is just part of the end stage capitalist brand they've built and he got rlly pissed and wont speak to me

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm infantry

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

rear end struggle posted:

my roommate told me if things don't work with finding work he's gonna join the marines

I asked him why and he said that they're the best of the best

I told him that is just part of the end stage capitalist brand they've built and he got rlly pissed and wont speak to me

It's amazing how they've built a brand that works 100% on idiots and not at all on anyone else.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

im the chef corps

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I almost joined your commandos avs but I missed the deadline.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Volkerball posted:

It's amazing how they've built a brand that works 100% on idiots and not at all on anyone else.

he also told me they have the highest washout rate

a whopping 11%

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/1vIs357.gifv

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

a whopping 11%

Lmao. We started with 120+ dudes in RIP and graduated 40 something. People who talk about basic like it's anything at all are hilarious.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

cheddar and gouda is dumb, it should obviously be a bleu cheese

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

a whopping 11%

amazingly you'll find a lot more than that claim to wash out of the Marines when really they were never military at all but somehow think that makes them sound good

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/R9jC0Mx.gifv

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
i'm going to carve the praises of ariel sharon into stone and bury it on my farm, which will be basically the sahara in thirty years and is a thousand miles from the nearest tectonic plate

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

the paradigm shift posted:

amazingly you'll find a lot more than that claim to wash out of the Marines when really they were never military at all but somehow think that makes them sound good

The best is all the people who "got hurt." Yeah I went to RIP but I got hurt. Now when you say you got hurt, do you mean that you were medically recycled by doctors, or do you mean your ankle was bothering you, so you quit? WELLLL

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/91FX0jr.gifv

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

the paradigm shift posted:

"I was too stupid to join the idiot corp!"

"This will make people like me."

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
also the complete works of leonard cohen

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

who the gently caress makes pudding from a mix? and whipped topping? whipped cream or go home

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

who the gently caress makes pudding from a mix? and whipped topping? whipped cream or go home

imo forget the cream and just inhale the whip

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

well seeing as every time I do pudding from scratch it ends up tasting like smooth cocoa powder I'm perfectly happy to be lazy and just use a packet.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

imo forget the cream and just inhale the whip
didnt know you were into toxicomania

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

cinci zoo sniper posted:

didnt know you were into toxicomania

im not

but if you're already making that abomination you might as well shuffle off your remaining brain cells

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

im not

but if you're already making that abomination you might as well shuffle off your remaining brain cells
i was making a joke about huffing gas

• Locked thread