Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

:scotland:
The Welsh commentators in the Ospreys match are absolutely rotten. I wish the BBC had neutral commentary teams because the bias is retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
I guarantee you that hearing the live crowd would make you angrier

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Are they doing a racism?

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Hooper flattened Vunipola, beautiful tackle. England just picked up a lucky lucky try there.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
Update my TFLC log? BOLLOCKS!
/
:backtowork:
The English tryline defence has been immense though!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
3 points is probably 6 too many.

TRISHY
Apr 12, 2005

That was a bullshit try.

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Oh I think Yarde might be a little fortunate there but it was a beaut of a kick.

TRISHY
Apr 12, 2005

Is the ref Jaco?

He hates us :(

Plucky Brit
Nov 7, 2009

Swing low, sweet chariot

TRISHY posted:

That was a bullshit try.

Knock-on for sure.

TRISHY
Apr 12, 2005

THAT WAS FORWARD

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

It was miles forward, bullshit. England gonna fluke this.

TRISHY
Apr 12, 2005

SomeDrunkenMick posted:

It was miles forward, bullshit. England gonna fluke this.

Think Jaco is the extra player England need! Fuuuccckkkk

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods
Hahaha cry some more thread why don't you

England are just lucky, ref bias a bloo bloo bloo :qq:

TRISHY
Apr 12, 2005

GuardianOfAsgaard posted:

Hahaha cry some more thread why don't you

England are just lucky, ref bias a bloo bloo bloo :qq:

I'm a very emotional pregnant woman okaaaayyy

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Luck or no luck this performance in the second half has been dominant. Someone got a bollocking at halftime!

Was the most forward pass ever though!

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Yarde probably knocked on that try, Youngs should never have been in a position to score cause it was forward in the middle of the park a couple of mins before and the other try was a gift. England have rode their luck today.

bigfoot again
Apr 24, 2007

Australia have been streaky, unreliable, and the forwards have been outmuscled. This should not come as a surprise to Asutralia fans

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That is some good propping.

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Kepu thinks he's a centre.

stavros880
May 2, 2005
I like monkeys
Love it when a fat lad thinks he's a back

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's not a yellow.

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

Bit harmless there, if Brown didn't go down hard it wouldn't be anything.

thegasman2000
Feb 12, 2005
/
Australia score and I think who is that centre... oh!

SomeDrunkenMick
Apr 21, 2008

The commentary team on sky comparing England to the All Blacks, steady on lads. It's a good English team, potentially very good but tbh I just don't think Australia have 80 mins of rugby in them, either today or last week. 9 Saturdays to the 6 nations, can't loving wait.

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
It really seems like Lancaster had put together a great base of a team, but just didn't have the experience or ability to get them over the top that a real top-class coach like Eddie Jones can do.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Man, even when they're good England are bad.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Welp. Lydiate died for our sins

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

Dear George North. Please retire while you can still walk and have a hope of higher brain functions in later life. How he was allowed back on the pitch after he was out cold on Saturday is bizarre.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I think he lost those the time it happened twice.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

goatface posted:

I think he lost those the time it happened twice.

Yeah I bet he thinks he was abducted by aliens or something.

Also, massive travesty we didn't get an England-NZ showdown this November. As it is we'll have to wait a year, and that'll be post-Lions.

Tyma
Dec 22, 2004

I love Leinster and I couldn't be happier that Jordie Barrett has signed with them on a short term deal.
It seems George North has been suspended by Northampton Saints, after lying to medicial staff, in order to return to the field.

fallingdownjoe
Mar 16, 2007

Please love me
Good! He'll end up killing himself if he does stupid poo poo like that. He's already at a very high risk of having serious neurological problems because of the number of concussions he's had.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

How Saints failed to see he was unconscious in the first place is bizarre. This is them just covering their arses after getting caught letting an obviously hosed player back on the pitch.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
So how many confirmed concussions is that for him? 6ish? At 24 years old? He's already had a long term lay off for concussion symptoms and it's maybe time for another, but when there's contracts and pride at stake you wonder who's job it is to step in and try to put North's long term health first.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

MyChemicalImbalance posted:

So how many confirmed concussions is that for him? 6ish? At 24 years old? He's already had a long term lay off for concussion symptoms and it's maybe time for another, but when there's contracts and pride at stake you wonder who's job it is to step in and try to put North's long term health first.

Should be the team doctor or the independent doctor on the sideline, looks like something went seriously wrong here and they either missed the concussion or North's baseline is so low he can pass concussion protocols pretty easily.

Vaders Jester
Sep 9, 2009

If Howley is on tour, making GBS threads up the Lions hopes of any wins, who is going to be in charge of Wales during the 6N?

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:
Maybe it's time to take the North out of Northampton.

As a Saints fan I really like having him on the field, but he's still young enough that a career change is an option - a vastly preferable one to dying at age 40.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wonder why he is so prone to this type of incident is he too big to play in that area of the field or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Vaders Jester posted:

If Howley is on tour, making GBS threads up the Lions hopes of any wins, who is going to be in charge of Wales during the 6N?

Robin McBryde has been confirmed as caretaker coach for the tour of the Pacific Islands. It seems like Howley will be coaching Wales through the 6 Nations, as that campaign comes well before the Lions tour.

http://www.wru.co.uk/eng/news/37711.php#.WEhF91wxXB4