Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Honj Steak posted:

And now go back even further and rememer a time when Carsten Jancker was the best the Bundesliga had to offer.

I loving loved Carsten Jancker, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
He was glorious and as a kid I always thought he must be especially good at headers because he's bald.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Carsten Jancker was cool and good, absofuckinglutely do not mock him or his goal tally, okay?

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Carsten Jancker was awesome. 1860's Bernd Meier on the other hand...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73kaY3_rQR4
(mute your sound if you value your eardrums)

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Advanced Stat: Jancker has as many goals in world cups as Wayne Rooney.

Octo1
May 7, 2009
Bring back Pep

Octo1 fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Dec 2, 2016

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

those kit colours are messing with my brain

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love robben but I hate bayern

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

If this forum was German instead of dead and gay, Carsten Jancker would be its patron saint. Pleace vacate if you disagree

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
I hope that one day, we can all live in a world where we can post in The Carsten Jancker

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Carsten Jancker sighed as he drew his katana.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Looks like Gladbach Dortmund might be good.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

Pand posted:

Looks like Gladbach Dortmund might be good.

So far quite enjoyable

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

lol Tom Bayer still hasn't realized that it was in fact offside

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Pand posted:

lol Tom Bayer still hasn't realized that it was in fact offside
That was great. No celebration? Restart with a free kick? Must've been a goal.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Get hosed Wolfsburg!!!

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
:rip: the wolfsburgs, the gladbachs and the leverkusens

everyone is bad

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Ich bin ein Leipziger

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Red Bull verleiht Flügel

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
If HSV don't win tomorrow I believe they'll get relegated. The club is just in too much turmoil and I can't really see how they will turn this around.

And if they miraculously manage to turn it around they'll probably end up in Relegationspiel (again).

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

DOn't you even loving dare bring up HSV and Relegation in the same sentence. THIS IS A SAFE SPACE

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Dembele looks like an insane talent.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Smirr posted:

DOn't you even loving dare bring up HSV and Relegation in the same sentence. THIS IS A SAFE SPACE

This is The Carsten Jancker - a safe space.

As a Norwegian HSV plastic I had my hopes up for a dull midtable season.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Smirr posted:

If this forum was German instead of dead and gay, Carsten Jancker would be its patron saint. Pleace vacate if you disagree

loving lol

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
RB Leipzig on a level only Chelsea, Liverpool & Real Madrid can match right now. As a lifetime RB supporter this makes me very proud. The performance wasn't as fascinating as in the matches before vit Schalke is no pushover. Also, what happened to Peter Gulasch? Hasenhüttl and his coaching staff made him into a beast of a keeper. Probably the best Hungarian goalie of all time. The only worrying thing right now is that so many important defenders are injured.
Anyway, let us look at Leipzigs league form since the draw in Köln: WWWWWWWW. The new Klassiker against Bayern München can come.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Oliwan busy trolling this thread. Wasn't he the Swiss guy that cheered for the Dutch in the last World Cup or something like that?

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Torrannor posted:

Oliwan busy trolling this thread. Wasn't he the Swiss guy that cheered for the Dutch in the last World Cup or something like that?
Yes, he's Swiss.

oliwan posted:

RB Leipzig on a level only Chelsea, Liverpool & Real Madrid can match right now. As a lifetime RB supporter this makes me very proud. The performance wasn't as fascinating as in the matches before vit Schalke is no pushover. Also, what happened to Peter Gulasch? Hasenhüttl and his coaching staff made him into a beast of a keeper. Probably the best Hungarian goalie of all time. The only worrying thing right now is that so many important defenders are injured.
Anyway, let us look at Leipzigs league form since the draw in Köln: WWWWWWWW. The new Klassiker against Bayern München can come.

You're Swiss.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

oliwan posted:

:same:

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
that was not my post, I copied it here for all you homps to enjoy smdh

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Also I currently live in Berlin and would like to be called a Berliner instead of Swiss or Dutch. hehe alles jut?

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Schwaben raus!

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

oliwan posted:

Schwaben raus!

Okay, you can be a honorary Berliner. :)

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I am also a lifetime *checks Wikipedia* longtime supporter.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

oliwan posted:

Schwaben raus!

weird, don't know you but suddenly you're my best friend?

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

1860 continues to be the most amusing thing in football.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
just enjoying my club, Union Berlin, beating Braunschweig

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

oliwan posted:

Schwaben raus!
Don't be fooled! Swiss are just Swabians who got lost in the mountains.

Magic City Monday
Dec 5, 2016
Who knew Podolski was such an eloquent singer?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x65_s8T1SGQ

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe

frankenfreak posted:

Don't be fooled! Swiss are just Swabians who got lost in the mountains.

I could educate you Gummihälse somewhat on geography but I am too busy celebrating Werder's victory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Infected posted:

1860 continues to be the most amusing thing in football.

Vitor Pereira apparently is their new coach, what could go wrong :laugh:

• Locked thread