Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

gently caress THE POLICE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

YEEARGH

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

I see this and all I can think is *boing* *boing* *boing* *boing* *boing*

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
That cat is excited and I'm happy for it.

----------------

Piso Mojado

Hugh Malone posted:

Also I was fema crisis actor

:confuoot:

drilldo squirt

Are you guys ready for a band new dspa (drilldo squirt aprecaition month)? If you are then I have some really good news, if not well then it's not that good, I'm sorry friend.

----------------

drilldo squirt

:wow:

----------------

Piso Mojado

Hugh were you really fema because I played a video game with fema once and that's a bond I don't take lightly

City of Glompton

bo pepper those were some really rude cats, I love them

hey welcome standard, I think your cat is a really excellent cat! thanks for identifying her for us

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

vanisher

http://i.imgur.com/wq0IjZa.gifv

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Rushi

by Smythe
Those cats were straight wildin' out!

drilldo squirt posted:

Are you guys ready for a band new dspa (drilldo squirt aprecaition month)? If you are then I have some really good news, if not well then it's not that good, I'm sorry friend.

I'll give it my best at least :3:

O:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

bean mom

much love to anyone hurtin bad tonight

----------------

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

hamjobs posted:

there are a bunch of people missing in an artist space/work-live warehouse in oakland and i am very scared because there are many friends of friends on that list.

i hope people are okay. gently caress.

wow i didnt know this, read a bout it just now thats terrible

i hope they are okay :sympathy:

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Holy crap YOU GUYS! my friend finally got his test results back. The tumors are shrinking and the doc says that after another month of intense meds and a ton of hospital stuff, he can be reevaluated, stay home and probably do lighter chemo. They said it "looks" like remission but they don't want to get hopes up yet.

Just about cried when he told me. All month we've been waiting for really bad news. I don't think i've had a moment this happy in years.

drilldo squirt

Scathach posted:

Holy crap YOU GUYS! my friend finally got his test results back. The tumors are shrinking and the doc says that after another month of intense meds and a ton of hospital stuff, he can be reevaluated, stay home and probably do lighter chemo. They said it "looks" like remission but they don't want to get hopes up yet.

Just about cried when he told me. All month we've been waiting for really bad news. I don't think i've had a moment this happy in years.

I'm happy for him.

----------------

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Scathach posted:

This is awesome! :peanut: I pray the recovery continues!

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Ultra Spoot

What's up everybody, I think you're all cool and funny and I lurk here a lot, is that weird

Rushi

by Smythe

Ultra Spoot posted:

What's up everybody, I think you're all cool and funny and I lurk here a lot, is that weird

hi :D you're all cool

----------------

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Ultra Spoot posted:

Abso-spootly

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Ultra Spoot

Rushi posted:

hi :D you're all cool

Whoa thanks, you're cat drawings are adorable and fairly life- enhancing

A Spider Covets

It looks like a snowglobe outside :D

----------------

Rushi

by Smythe

Ultra Spoot posted:

Whoa thanks, you're cat drawings are adorable and fairly life- enhancing

:blush: what kinda cool hobbies do you got? :3:

A Spider Covets posted:

It looks like a snowglobe outside :D

so lucky O:

----------------

StandardVC10

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Good morning!

Or, if you live in a different time zone, good afternoon or perhaps evening!

death sext

Here it is morning. I can tell because I am eating breakfast ham

City of Glompton

good morning (day, night) byob !

scathach that is excellent news, I hope things keep headed that direction! :glomp:

welcome to posting ultra spoot, I'm glad you've de-lurked :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Fanky Malloons

Is your social worker inside that horse?

Scathach posted:

test results.

Yaaay, that's so great!! Waiting for results is the loving worst. My mum has to do it every three months because she has this weird, rare, inoperable tumour and just UGH. I'm super pumped for your friend though, and for you!!

In other news, I'm going out for brunch later, and I'm v. excited, and then I have to drive ALL BY MYSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, which I am somewhat less excited about. Pls pray for me BYOB.

:krad: sig brought to you by the amazing & beautiful vanisher, feat. Helle Woods, artisinally designed by Death Sext !!!

Piso Mojado

Fanky Malloons posted:

Yaaay, that's so great!! Waiting for results is the loving worst. My mum has to do it every three months because she has this weird, rare, inoperable tumour and just UGH. I'm super pumped for your friend though, and for you!!

In other news, I'm going out for brunch later, and I'm v. excited, and then I have to drive ALL BY MYSELF FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER, which I am somewhat less excited about. Pls pray for me BYOB.

Have a mimosa at brunch so you're all loosened up for your inaugural drive

alnilam

Ultra Spoot posted:

welcome! hobbies, pets, crimez/dark past?

vanisher

Fanky Malloons posted:

Like... drive a 6 degree club on a new course in front of all the country club people.

Or drive a car.

Because they can be similar in ways

alnilam

vanisher posted:

Like... drive a 6 degree club on a new course in front of all the country club people.

Or drive a car.

Because they can be similar in ways

one of them is best done drunk (i assume), the other not so much

alnilam

Maybe fanky has been playing a cover of Drive by REM with her band and is about to give her first solo performance, with their encouragement, at a solo-only open mic night. Good luck!

vanisher

alnilam posted:

Maybe fanky has been playing a cover of Drive by REM with her band and is about to give her first solo performance, with their encouragement, at a solo-only open mic night. Good luck!

Good luck at your open night or golf outing Fanky!!

If (for some odd reason) it's driving a car, I will shake some prayer beads if its your first time on a manual transmission alone.

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

ugh yeah waiting for the results is probably my most stressful life moment so far. *hugs* to you and your mom!

Dont be scared of driving, its not so bad i promise.

Ultra Spoot

alnilam posted:

welcome! hobbies, pets, crimez/dark past?

I like music a lot, I play drums in a metalcore band. It's pretty un- chill and un- byob but a lot of fun. We actually made an ep recently, it's not the best but it's the first thing I've made artistically that feels presentable to people, and it's a good feeling. No pets unfortunately but my friend has the fluffiest cat i've ever seen, I'll post a pic at some point. And let's just say I stubbed my toe once and I said some pretty mean words, solidifying my extremely dark and edgy past and posting style

bean mom

Ultra Spoot posted:

I like music a lot, I play drums in a metalcore band. It's pretty un- chill and un- byob but a lot of fun. We actually made an ep recently, it's not the best but it's the first thing I've made artistically that feels presentable to people, and it's a good feeling. No pets unfortunately but my friend has the fluffiest cat i've ever seen, I'll post a pic at some point. And let's just say I stubbed my toe once and I said some pretty mean words, solidifying my extremely dark and edgy past and posting style

nothing unbyob about music.

especially music.

----------------

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ultra Spoot posted:

congratulations on your new ep! and also, byob stands for bring your own band, so you're very byob already. we don't tolerate the cusses here tho, so stay away from words like heck or fart or bottom.

death sext

I love you all from the b****m of my heart :twisted:

Urodov

death sext posted:

I love you all from the b****m of my heart :twisted:

yo that's pretty loving n**ghty

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

bean mom

wow this place has gotten filthy im glad hamjobs is here to clean it *p

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

I skipped Sunday school to say bad words on the internet