Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

unparlimentary language yinlock1!!!!

it's very presidential though, because it's about the president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

on another note where are they going to find the hundreds of slaves per sandstone block

...oh

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Is this real, MJ hasnt mentioned it yet

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Baloogan posted:

its not so much torn as morbidly amused
trump is entertaining as hell
i can assure u i wouldn't be down for Overlord Jeb!

yeah, already strapped in and watching to see what happens next

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

on another note where are they going to find the hundreds of slaves per sandstone block

...oh

i think you mean "illegals paying back their debt to america"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/805119557207818240/video/1

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Oiled and Ready posted:

Is this real, MJ hasnt mentioned it yet

https://twitter.com/AP/status/805732212398243840

halperin tweeted about it 15 minutes ago, guess he didn't bring it up on MJ since they are catching up on a ton of news right now

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
So, where in the line of succession is Carson?

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

mannerup posted:

https://twitter.com/AP/status/805732212398243840

halperin tweeted it 15 minutes ago, guess he didn't bring it up on MJ since they are catching up on a ton of news right now

I missed the top of the show, he may have

This is actually not that bad imo considering it will keep sleepy doctor away from HHS

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Oiled and Ready posted:

I missed the top of the show, he may have

This is actually not that bad imo considering it will keep sleepy doctor away from HHS

still watching since the start, didn't come up. they led in with trump's china/taiwan tweets and call.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Baloogan posted:

So, where in the line of succession is Carson?

12th!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
And y'all think this isn't nuts?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

hey some of us are just hoping for lavos to emerge from the magmatic core and put us out of our misery

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Baloogan posted:

And y'all think this isn't nuts?

it's not any more nuts than the past *looks at watch* 18 months

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Dr. Ben Carson will be in charge of a $48.3 billion a year department

Also, Abe will be visiting Pearl Harbor, because Trump needs him to bury the hatchet I guess

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Doctor Spaceman posted:

it's not any more nuts than the past *looks at watch* 18 months

Ben Carson. BEN CARSON. 12th in line for the nukes and commander in chief of the strongest military on earth because he wanted to sell his book.

b e n c a r s o n

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Oiled and Ready posted:

Dr. Ben Carson will be in charge of a $48.3 billion a year department

*twitch*
*twitch*

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

48.3 billion dollars a year to construct pyramids for unused subsidized corn kernels made from captured illegals forced into slave labor

the future!!!!!!!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
alex jones' grandchildren will be communists imo

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

deadgoon posted:

alex jones' grandchildren will be communists imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vb6K3ldilo

Serf
May 5, 2011

I suppose that in the grand scheme of poo poo That Happened in 2016, doctor ben carson being appointed to secretary of HUD is just another thing to put on the pile of Nothing Matters

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

quote:

Asked to explain his remarks on CNN on Friday, Carson said he was referring to Americans "who take the disadvantaged people in our country and say, 'You poor little thing, I’m going to give you everything that you possibly need.'"

"That’s not helping those people, and all that you have to do is look what's happened since the Great Society programs of Lyndon Johnson. We’ve spent $19 trillion and we have 10 times more people on food stamps, more people in poverty, more broken homes, out of wedlock births, crime, incarceration. Everything is not only worse, it’s much worse. You’d have to be kind of stupid to look at that and not realize that that’s a failure and to say we just didn’t do enough of it. That’s what I call stupid," he told CNN on Friday.

[HUD]... was founded as a Cabinet department in 1965, as part of the "Great Society" program of President Lyndon Johnson,

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

short list was down to "two to four" a week ago

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Oiled and Ready posted:

[HUD]... was founded as a Cabinet department in 1965, as part of the "Great Society" program of President Lyndon Johnson,
gonna look forward to all but the coastal areas literally dying from hunger due to cessation of food stamp programs and ebt while ben carson builds his pharaoh outfit to lay claim on the slave labor pyramids in the United States holding all the food he will have in hell

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

poo poo WAS ALMOST GOOD TODAY

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

FUUUUUUUCCCCKKK!!'

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

thecluckmeme posted:

FUUUUUUUCCCCKKK!!'
nothing matters

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
i'm sure everyone is overreacting, the system is as rational and legitimate as it has always been

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

deadgoon posted:

i'm sure everyone is overreacting, the system is as rational and legitimate as it has always been

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

mannerup posted:

short list was down to "two to four" a week ago

8 old white men?

It's gonna be a woman. Trump loves having women be his emissaries, and that's all he sees SoS as. I'm still gonna guess Gabbard.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Serf
May 5, 2011

Oiled and Ready posted:

hey you know what will help the poor and destitute? a pat on the head and a "you go get 'em buddy"

wonder when we'll actually start talking about starvation in America again

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nReqeBSp_WY

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

you can keep the change!!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
when people are hungry they are willing to fight and america is country full of guns

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

remember when cannibal raiders had only spears

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

deadgoon posted:

when people are hungry they are willing to fight and america is country full of guns

and they have an appetite

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

I suppose that in the grand scheme of poo poo That Happened in 2016, doctor ben carson being appointed to secretary of HUD is just another thing to put on the pile of Nothing Matters

no i think it does matter, actually

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Oiled and Ready posted:

8 old white men?

It's gonna be a woman. Trump loves having women be his emissaries, and that's all he sees SoS as. I'm still gonna guess Gabbard.

don't see gabbard getting chosen, speculation only ramped up during her trump tower meeting and she is currently at the pipeline protest.

she is a favorite among supporters though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

remember when cannibal raiders had only spears
Racist.

• Locked thread