Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
trump also meeting with laura ingraham tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Pollyanna posted:

I dunno, Pence seems more capable of being president than Trump. Unfortunately for us, if Trump gets impeached :( Also, I thought Indiana hated his guts?

It is not hard to be a bad-to-mediocre president, you delegate everything and put on a smiling face to the world. Follow the well-worn path of the office's core duties and let your advisors make the hard choices.

Pence is still a bigger idiot even if he'd be better at playing president. Trump isn't gonna play president, he's just gonna play Trump and do whatever the hell he wants. Is he an idiot for doing that if he gets away with it, or just an rear end in a top hat?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Serf
May 5, 2011

Ivanka will stare, glassy-eyed at Gore, nodding occasionally as she has trained herself to do when she sleeps with her eyes open while talking to boring people.

orange sky
May 7, 2007

Ugh this guy is everything I hate about society. He literally embodies everything I loathe in this capitalist poo poo show, and he's your president. poo poo.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

orange sky posted:

Ugh this guy is everything I hate about society. He literally embodies everything I loathe in this capitalist poo poo show, and he's your president. poo poo.

yeah but did you see the alternatives presented

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

orange sky posted:

And the poor people put him there. gently caress this gay earth.

Serf
May 5, 2011

orange sky posted:

buckle up, because you'll probably be getting your own brand of fascism soon. it's catching on right now

gregday
May 23, 2003

So Ivanka really is going to assume first lady stuff then? He's really going to take his creepy daughter lust and bring it into the full light of the white house and first family?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
We are going to die

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

follow up lol

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/805800626898747393

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

:psyduck:

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

From the woke brands thread yesterday:

Leo may have just saved the world

Edit: just realized I quoted your own post at you.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

mormonpartyboat posted:

#statesrights

https://twitter.com/KRBolster/status/805785582165225472

ed: 247 is damage to religious property/obstructing religious practice, 249 is hate crimes

Roof's lawyer for the Federal crimes portion of his trials is an anti-death penalty activist who also defended Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Bruck

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

orange sky posted:

:smugdon:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ajjaffe/status/805801281633849344

that's a yes

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Somebody in the traditional games forum was talking about how all of the board games we play are made in China and how Trump might ruin a hobby that runs on thin margins. Why won't we think of the real victims here?

But seriously, don't ruin board games for me, Trump.

What in the world is so hard to make about some painted cardboard and a deck of cards that companies can manufacture with hyper-efficient slave labor then sell it for a hundred dollars and still have thin profit margins.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

orange sky posted:

Serf
May 5, 2011

unlike the wall, this will actually get built

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Leo may have just saved the world

Edit: just realized I quoted your own post at you.

i should have posted that itt as well

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

mannerup posted:

https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/status/805785044510011392

still watching to see how the trump/schumer relationship plays out

It should complete obstruction from the get go.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Shageletic posted:

It should complete obstruction from the get go.

You can' obstruct w/o a senate and/or house majority

the filibuster is gonna be gone come 2017

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Typo posted:

So, this is how democracy dies? Cool that I get to see the death of a republic.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

For reals, make them get rid of the filibuster. It's a pretty dumb rule to begin with, but the democrats need to be just as intransigent about it. McConnell is smart enough to know that the majority won't last forever, and doesn't want to ditch it. Force his hand.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ben garrison is getting lazy as hell, both shoes on

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Now when someone tells you we shouldn't feel guilty about treating Native Maericans like garbage two centuries ago, you can tell them that we just did it again the other day

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Al! posted:

ben garrison is getting lazy as hell, both shoes on

They all have the same face, too.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

What's the argument against it if it is rerouted to not piss of the Native Americans? Empty climate moralizing? We need dat shale oil yo, OPEC is getting their poo poo together

Serf
May 5, 2011

Augus posted:

Now when someone tells you we shouldn't feel guilty about treating Native Maericans like garbage two centuries ago, you can tell them that we just did it again the other day

or you could point to the two intervening centuries where we have continued to treat them like garbage

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

This is how my family's monopoly games usually ended

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Serf posted:

or you could point to the two intervening centuries where we have continued to treat them like garbage

yeah, but we shouldn't feel guilty about it because we honor their legacy and heritage by naming our professional sports teams after them

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Typo posted:

Make them get rid of it then. Learn from the Republican playbook and do as much as you can't.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Feminasty Slut posted:

And the poor people put him there. gently caress this gay earth.

Some Poor white people and a whole lot of middle class white people

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Oiled and Ready posted:

What's the argument against it if it is rerouted to not piss of the Native Americans? Empty climate moralizing? We need dat shale oil yo, OPEC is getting their poo poo together

"empty climate moralizing" lol

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

euphronius posted:

Some Poor white people and a whole lot of middle class white people

Give it a few minutes

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Covok posted:

So, this is how democracy dies? Cool that I get to see the death of a republic.

this is actually a good thing

you can't govern in a democracy if you need a 60% supermajority for everything, Obama should have killed the filibuster in 2010: you should be able to pass the legislation you want if you win the whitehouse+51% of the legislature

as bad as Trump & Paul Ryan are at least if their agenda gets implemented, the country moves forward in one direction: and in 2-4 years we'll have a referendum on whether the move was good or bad

if they are bad, there will be a backlash and the democrats will find it much easier to pass the public option or a $12-$15 federal min wage when they get back into power

Shageletic posted:

Make them get rid of it then. Learn from the Republican playbook and do as much as you can't.

agreed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

This is how my family's monopoly games usually ended

at my family everyone wanted to pick the boot as a reminder of the wooden sabot

Serf
May 5, 2011

Karl Sharks posted:

"empty climate moralizing" lol

frack baby frack?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Typo posted:

this is actually a good thing

you can't govern in a democracy if you need a 60% supermajority for everything, Obama should have killed the filibuster in 2010: you should be able to pass the legislation you want if you win the whitehouse+51% of the legislature

as bad as Trump & Paul Ryan are at least if their agenda gets implemented, the country moves forward in one direction: and in 2-4 years we'll have a referendum on whether the move was good or bad

if they are bad, there will be a backlash and the democrats will find it much easier to pass the public option when they get back into power

agreed

lol you still think voting will exist in 8 years or that democracy will still exist in 8 years. Get on the fascism train, baby.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Typo posted:

if they are bad, there will be a backlash and the democrats will find it much easier to pass the public option when they get back into power

there's a flaw in this assumption but i can't figure out what it is

maybe it's assuming the democrats want a public option?

• Locked thread