Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Serf posted:

the chicken plant where my dad works employs so many undocumented immigrants that they're sweating bullets over what will happen next

ICE rolled through when I was in high school and effectively shut down another plant by rounding up all the workers

They rolled through a chicken plant here once during the work day and shipped everybody to Mexico but forgot that a bunch of them had kids in school and daycare and whatever, so when school let out there were no adults left in the household.

Oops! :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

They rolled through a chicken plant here once during the work day and shipped everybody to Mexico but forgot that a bunch of them had kids in school and daycare and whatever, so when school let out there were no adults left in the household.

:eyepop:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Serf posted:

I'm not saying he'd pay it, only that it would be funny to send it to him

oh god could you imagine the tweets

"The failing NYPD, which can't even protect the city, wants to charge me for making america great again! Sad!"

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Lord of Pie posted:

TRUMP!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lord of Pie posted:

luckily trump is going to deport the children as well, regardless of citizenship

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

logikv9 posted:

Trump laughed at Gore for two hours and then proceeded to burn a ton of coal while dropkicking a baby polar bear out of the window and directly into an oil refinery gas flare

You're giving Trump too much credit, he's a sycophant at heart and would've spent the whole meeting placating him.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump charging into a goblins' nest

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Serf posted:

they should send him a bill

https://twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/805839032672538629

Serf
May 5, 2011

Karl Sharks posted:

"The failing NYPD, which can't even protect the city, wants to charge me for making america great again! Sad!"

can you imagine if Trump called the NYPD "failing"? like they wouldn't do anything, but the cognitive dissonance would be primo poo poo

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Augus posted:

You're giving Trump too much credit, he's a sycophant at heart and would've spent the whole meeting placating him.

deep down inside Trump just wants to be loved

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Lord of Pie posted:

Oh yeah, and after the place shut down, it was eventually bought out by CHYNA

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

cheese eats mouse posted:

i'm surprised new yorkers havent revolted yet with all the added traffic and cost of the secret service guarding trump tower. oh and he will help usher in nyc being underwater. it's like an extra kick in the balls when you're down lol.

I dunno about revolting but the atmosphere around here certainly isn't a happy one.
The added gridlock will probably be a big deal for people once it starts actually happening, even the more conservative people get pissed when their morning commute is being hosed with.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
Me on the Carson HUD appointment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww0gTAXxxOo

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

triple sulk posted:

trump charging into a goblins' nest

in BED with a goblin

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:

logikv9 posted:

Trump laughed at Gore for two hours and then proceeded to burn a ton of coal while dropkicking a baby polar bear out of the window and directly into an oil refinery gas flare

you're kidding, right

Serf
May 5, 2011

Fallen Hamprince posted:

in BED with a goblin

kissing goblins?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Typo posted:

Basically

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Typo posted:

considering his father yeah probably. your idea love and his aren't the same, though

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Billy the Mountain posted:

Learn the Moral ABCs
ALL ONE ALL UNITE ONE WORLD
ALL ONE! ALL ONE!
If gets in eyes DILUTE DILUTE!!!

WE ARE ALL ONE!
WE ARE ALL ONE!
*vigorously scrubs taint*

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

hey some of us are just hoping for lavos to emerge from the magmatic core and put us out of our misery

i wanna time travel with robots and catgirls

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ABCPolitics/status/805851473800089601

huntsman anglin'

(he would be a good pick)

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

lol the guy is fuking spineless and will say w/e he think trump wants to hear

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

he would be terrible but likely much less terrible than just about every other name floated, and certainly everyone still interested after this china debacle

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Typo posted:

lol the guy is fuking spineless and will say w/e he think trump wants to hear

look at the rest of the contenders for state

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

"do you think this is a shift in us-china policy?"

the liberal media, ladies and gentlemen

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

What the hell is trombs sec state gonna even do other than oversee the closure of our embassies and their reopening as Trump Resorts?

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

trump doesn't need a politician he needs a building and project manager

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
to be clear huntsman is a has-being nobody today who would literally suck trump's dick for the SoS job

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Admiral Ray posted:

What the hell is trombs sec state gonna even do other than oversee the closure of our embassies and their reopening as Trump Resorts?

answer the phones, make coffee, look good in a skirt

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Typo posted:

to be clear huntsman is a has-being nobody today who would literally suck trump's dick for the SoS job

still puts him above bolton and giuliani

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
In bed (in bed) with a goblin

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Karl Sharks posted:

Lol he's gonna yell at the mayor, not the police. Cmon now this is basic Trumpism 101.

Vox Nihili fucked around with this message at 20:26 on Dec 5, 2016

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

In bed (in bed) with a goblin

giuliani is a goblin c/d?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Not shocking, Huntsman went from Obama's China ambassador to running for the nomination to replace Obama in 2012, for *some* reason. It stands to reason that had something to do with our posture toward China.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Agrajag posted:

can goblins even become ghouls

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Agrajag posted:

Rudy's a falmer

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

mormonpartyboat posted:

they can become zombies. i think a necromancer could reanimate a dead goblin into a ghoul, if the necros of high enough level

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
I'm watchin the kangaroo vid now, that's definitely a scarf guys

Serf
May 5, 2011

mormonpartyboat posted:

depends on if they consume the flesh of other goblins while alive. goblinoids may also work, like hobgoblins or bugbears, but I'm not totally sure. and even then when the goblin comes back there is a chance that instead of it becoming a ghul it will become a wendigo

you do not want a wendigo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

Augus posted:

I dunno about revolting but the atmosphere around here certainly isn't a happy one.
The added gridlock will probably be a big deal for people once it starts actually happening, even the more conservative people get pissed when their morning commute is being hosed with.

ya there's going to be a lot of friction and i can see a breaking point. dunno when we might all be dead in a nuclear war before then.

• Locked thread