Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RBX
Jan 2, 2011

If Baldwin and Ebron could actually not be mediocre at random I'd be in first place is a couple leagues and I might miss the playoff in one league because of them. In my 12 team still losing by less than 10 points every game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Just want to give the most massive of shoutouts to David Johnson. Killed my real team yesterday, but damnit it didn't sting quite so bad as he was steamrolling them to his 34 point day.

David Johnson rules.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Santheb posted:

Just want to give the most massive of shoutouts to David Johnson. Killed my real team yesterday, but damnit it didn't sting quite so bad as he was steamrolling them to his 34 point day.

David Johnson rules.

Having DJ and J How was the loving best yesterday :)

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

I'm missing the playoffs in all four of my leagues. I hate football.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

David Johnson is the top scoring player in our goon Spreadsheet Wars dynasty league by by over 50 points - 370 points so far on the year.

Scoring includes 1 PPR as well as .2 points per carry, so DJ scores like 30 points a week. It's insane.

Zeke and Melvin are #2 and #3, with Rodgers leading the QBs at #4. Top WR is AB at #8 overall.

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

BonoMan posted:

Having DJ and J How was the loving best yesterday :)

:hf:

Yahoo app kept blowing up with touchdowns.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
DJ and Ware was the loving tits yesterday so I can imagine how DJ and Howard was.

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

pubic works project posted:

DJ and Ware was the loving tits yesterday so I can imagine how DJ and Howard was.

:aaaaa:

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

I am jealous of your RBs and WR1.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I feel like I have a good team, but am often paralyzed by choice :(

edit: ignore the 3 TE thang. That was a one off to keep someone else from picking them up.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Are top 3 next year LvB/Zeke/DJ in whatever order you prefer regardless of PPR/standard?

Kind of feels that way to me. Melvin would probably be top 8 to me as well.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

LmaoTheKid posted:

Are top 3 next year LvB/Zeke/DJ in whatever order you prefer regardless of PPR/standard?

Kind of feels that way to me. Melvin would probably be top 8 to me as well.

For me it'd be Zeke (youngest and the best offensive line) > DJ > Bell. Only because Bell is some hot piss away from being suspended for what, 10 games?

MalleusDei
Mar 21, 2007

pubic works project posted:

I am jealous of your RBs and WR1.

Somebody left Howard on the wire the other week. No idea why, but I snapped him up (fake edit: Looks like they needed a QB to cover a bye). I mentioned this before in this thread, but I traded D. Freeman straight up for Julio in week 4 (I believe Freeman was coming off a huge game, and Julio a relatively quiet one).

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
It might just be because I'm a bitch, but I think I take DJ over Zeke. DJ has shown that he needs literally zero help and his target share is going to be through the roof. Zeke, on the other hand, no matter how unlikely it might be, could be at the mercy of a sophomore slump (either his or Prescott's) and has Dez who, even though he's awesome and an all-time great, has to be more feared than Fitz at this point in their respective careers.

This is probably me being wrong again and not giving Zeke his due, but I want a combination of highest floor possible, and game-breaking talent, when I'm picking that high and DJ probably takes that first tiebreaker. I'd be happy with either at #2, but at #1, I'd be to scared of an act of god throwing a wrench in my season to pass on DJ for Zeke, and either for LVB

Then again DJ could be Gurley v2.0 but I think the Cards are still a year of not fixing their OLine/QB issues from that fate.

It's a pretty close battle imo, I don't think either is a bad choice

e: the Cards also aren't run by Jeff Fisher so another feather in DJ's cap for not being Gurley

e2: this is going to be another year where I want to pick at 5/6/7 and get Brown/Julio/OBJ and I'm glad that there are bonafide RB1s again so that people stop taking all the good WRs in the first half of the round

This was the first year since the transition from LdT to Peterson where picking in the top-4 was a good thing

Teemu Pokemon fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Dec 6, 2016

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Leperflesh posted:

I'm missing the playoffs in all four of my leagues. I hate football.

League I DGAF about with a stupid $10 buy in? Cruise control to #1 seed and a bye. Biggest money league full of major poo poo talkers? Not even gonna make the playoffs :rip:

Turns out taking Hopkins and Charles with my first two picks was not a recoverable error.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Santheb posted:

For me it'd be Zeke (youngest and the best offensive line) > DJ > Bell. Only because Bell is some hot piss away from being suspended for what, 10 games?

Nah, being primarily in dynasty leagues, best part for me of Bell's suspension getting reduced to 3 games is that supposedly next suspension will be 4 again, not 10. He didn't advance to the next step in the substance abuse program or whatever.

Edit: That said, I'd have it the same order, even knowing that. I just don't think a healthy Bell has anything on healthy Zeke or DJ, and he has more red flags than them.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Really? That's very good to know for next year about Bell. I'd been assuming his next fuckup was going to put him in Josh Gordon "out of the league indefinitely" territory, or close to it. Which makes me terrified of drafting him despite his godlike abilities.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Docjowles posted:

Really? That's very good to know for next year about Bell. I'd been assuming his next fuckup was going to put him in Josh Gordon "out of the league indefinitely" territory, or close to it. Which makes me terrified of drafting him despite his godlike abilities.

Yeah, figured I should double check and here's some confirmation at NFL.com. So he's still 4 game, 10 game, then indefinite ban. He also seems like he's got his head on straighter than Gordon, but who knows really.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Yeah DJ is my #1 RB next year in all formats. No sophomore slump and just look at why he's done with a sputtering offense and mediocre offensive line. Dude is the real loving deal.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
In the SA craft beer league I started 1-5 but then went 5-1 and now I just need to win tonight to make the playoffs
I'm up by 22.5 and all he has is Dwayne Allen. Haven't checked the MNF scores yet, but I'm feeling pretty :smug:

Edit: There is no god. Existence is a joke

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Dec 6, 2016

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

Drunk Nerds posted:

In the SA craft beer league I started 1-5 but then went 5-1 and now I just need to win tonight to make the playoffs
I'm up by 22.5 and all he has is Dwayne Allen. Haven't checked the MNF scores yet, but I'm feeling pretty :smug:

New thread title please.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Drunk Nerds posted:

lmao

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

Drunk Nerds posted:

Oh god :( goondolences

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I'm still up by 6.7 . There's nooooo way the Jets won't shadow obvious uber-athlete TE2 Dwayne Allen, right?

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
You must've known in your heart how that was going to end

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Teemu Pokemon posted:

You must've known in your heart how that was going to end

Yes: Rivers of blood flowing out of my gaping rear end in a top hat

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Just don't throw it to Dwayne Allen. How hard is that, right? He's probably tired after not sucking for a whole 1 quarter

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Dammit Doyle, don't drop perfect passes. It will cut into your playing time

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Errr... I guess that was some gentleman named Swoope. Happy to see the Colts started the dregs of their TE roster, sad to see them live to regret it

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Alright, there's 6 minutes left in the half. Don't be greedy, Luck, just take a knee

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
There you go, a 2 yard toss to Doyle. Milk that trickling-uddered cow, Luck

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Oh my god

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU loving SON OF A BITCH

WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY?! EVERYONE IS hosed! gently caress YOU gently caress YOU gently caress YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I WILL FACE gently caress YOUR ANCESTORS FOR SEVEN GENERATIONS. RIVERS OF BLOOD SHALL FLOW FORTH FROM ALL CORNERS OF THE EARTH DIRECTLY INTO MY rear end in a top hat

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Drunk Nerds posted:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU loving SON OF A BITCH

WHAT THE gently caress IS WRONG WITH SOCIETY?! EVERYONE IS hosed! gently caress YOU gently caress YOU gently caress YOU

Lmao

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Drunk Nerds posted:

gently caress dude this beyond brutal now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
GET hosed
EVERY ATOM OF EVERY PARTICLE OF EVERY BEING THAT HAS EVER EXISTED. GET hosed
gently caress THIS GAY EARTH, I WILL SALT EVERY GODDAMN ARABLE ACRE WITH MY GUSHING TEARS

• Locked thread